Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naskatan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:27 pm

Ein_The_Unknown
*Vox finishes swallowing the chicken and then smiles at the sleepy wolf* I'd better get him out of the way so no one trips on him. *Vox clamps his mouth down over the wolf's head, and quickly swallows. It's only a matter of time before only a tail is hanging out of Vox's mouth. He slurps it down like a noodle and swallows* /^\_/^\

*is bein swallow-ed while sleeping*
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:30 pm

Wolfen_Spirit
Ein_The_Unknown
*Vox finishes swallowing the chicken and then smiles at the sleepy wolf* I'd better get him out of the way so no one trips on him. *Vox clamps his mouth down over the wolf's head, and quickly swallows. It's only a matter of time before only a tail is hanging out of Vox's mouth. He slurps it down like a noodle and swallows* /^\_/^\

*You're soon int he warm and soft belly of Vox, the one between his four legs. It's too dark to see and all you can hear is his heartbeat Vox belches and then grins* Why not on a pillowpile? No fun.

Ein_The_Unknown

Naskatan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:31 pm

Ein_The_Unknown
Wolfen_Spirit
Ein_The_Unknown

*You're soon int he warm and soft belly of Vox, the one between his four legs. It's too dark to see and all you can hear is his heartbeat Vox belches and then grins* Why not on a pillowpile? No fun.

*sleeps soundly and comfortably in da warm tummy of Vox*

*pieks into the room from under his pillow pile* o.o;

Fuzzfuzzy

Ein_The_Unknown

Wolfen_Spirit
Ein_The_Unknown
Wolfen_Spirit
Ein_The_Unknown

^_^ *pats belly* I'm coming back here very *urp* day!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:33 pm

Ein_The_Unknown
Wolfen_Spirit
Ein_The_Unknown
Wolfen_Spirit
Ein_The_Unknown

*occasional snore, talks in sleep, fantasizes in sleep*

Naskatan

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:34 pm

but Vox, you're missing the point. if he had just been on a pillow pile, then you could have done more naughty things to him. wink xp
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:35 pm

Wolfen_Spirit
Ein_The_Unknown
Wolfen_Spirit
Ein_The_Unknown
Wolfen_Spirit
Ein_The_Unknown

*Hears talking in sleep. Puts on one of thise thing-a-ma-jiggers doctors use to listen to your heart. He listens in on Fuzzy's sleep conversation*

Ein_The_Unknown

Naskatan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:36 pm

Ein_The_Unknown
Wolfen_Spirit
Ein_The_Unknown
Wolfen_Spirit
Ein_The_Unknown
Wolfen_Spirit
Ein_The_Unknown

*Hears talking in sleep. Puts on one of thise thing-a-ma-jiggers doctors use to listen to your heart. He listens in on Fuzzy's sleep conversation*

*does things from fantasies in sleep while in your warm belly*
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:37 pm

weiiiiiiiiiiird ._.;;;

Fuzzfuzzy

Ein_The_Unknown

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:37 pm

Wolfen_Spirit
Ein_The_Unknown
Wolfen_Spirit
Ein_The_Unknown
Wolfen_Spirit
Ein_The_Unknown
Wolfen_Spirit
Ein_The_Unknown

*Vox purrs softly and watches the squirming bulge* I don't wanna know. *It's warm and a little wet inside Vox. This might help...*
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:39 pm

Ein_The_Unknown
Wolfen_Spirit
Ein_The_Unknown
Wolfen_Spirit
Ein_The_Unknown
Wolfen_Spirit
Ein_The_Unknown
Wolfen_Spirit
Ein_The_Unknown

*Vox purrs softly and watches the squirming bulge* I don't wanna know. *It's warm and a little wet inside Vox. This might help...*

*just got a little warmer and a little wetter*

Naskatan

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:39 pm

it would be nice if you 2 trim the quotes sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:41 pm

Wolfen_Spirit

*Vox erfs and looks at his belly* ...That dirty wolf...

Ein_The_Unknown

Naskatan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:42 pm

Ein_The_Unknown
Wolfen_Spirit

*Vox erfs and looks at his belly* ...That dirty wolf...

*ish very dirty*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games