Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
The Koro-ness Within [Updated! 24 Apr 2010] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you check out the first page?
  Yeah!
View Results

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:45 pm
Hi, I'm back! 'Twas AWOL for a few days, getting life and school back on track... but I finished coloring the pic!
User Image
It looks a tad Christmassy, which wasn't quite my intention... but I think it came out well...? Oh, and see my pathetic lion-snouted dragon! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:32 am
wow, its awesome XD

the dragon looks great as well biggrin  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*GLOMPS!!!*

OMGz! I'm finally coloured crying I love the piccie! xD
Can I like... parade it in my sig for a while? whee
I want to reminisce people of my past look xDDD
The koro before... hahaha rofl

Your dragon reeks of machoism! 4laugh
Very manly! xDDD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:14 pm
Aw, thankies you two... and yes, the dragon feels very manly with such a lovely lady petting him. wink And sure koro, parade it as much as you like... I can only hope I did proper justice to your past look. ^^  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:06 pm
xd

this is nice XD u rock in coloring kyangfan biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:17 pm
Eh, I wish I could agree... if only I had a steadier hand in coloring the curves of the dragon. I still need to work on that, really. ~_~;; Luckily there's plenty of opportunity to improve, I guess!  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:33 pm
heh, when I started coloring my works, my hand shook like crazy XD, and it still does XD XD.

well, if this is how good u r now, think how great ur works will be when u improve XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I so want both of your colouring skills crying

Someone generous donated me a Korora xD
I was just about to start on a quest to get one.
My quest ended before it even got started xD

It's kinda like a package delivered from the heavens xD
*waves to a stork in the sky*

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Aerialite

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:49 pm
Hmm I didn't see this before~

But I love all your sketches :3 And the anime fanarts are really well done, hehe.

And all those pweety gift arts biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:07 pm
koromyst

I so want both of your colouring skills crying

Someone generous donated me a Korora xD
I was just about to start on a quest to get one.
My quest ended before it even got started xD

It's kinda like a package delivered from the heavens xD
*waves to a stork in the sky*

A Korora for Koromyst... now that's a coincidence. xd It's the pengy plushie, am I right? It matches with the three-toed feet...  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:02 pm
ahah, nice penuin XD

hmmm, maybe I should add the penguin to my drawing of u koro, I haven't finished it yet so i might put it in (dang i made some mistakes)

oh.......hmmmm.......this is suspicous XD, it's anonymous right? well someone donated it and by how kyagfan speaks she must be the one! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:11 am

@aerial>
Hehehe... thank you~!! ^O^
The anime fanarts were the days when I wasn't lazy to ink my sketches xP

@kyangfan>
Yup yup! The penguin plushie! When I first read the announcement, I was like... OMG! A Korora! A definite must have! xD
So I wasl excited and stuff and posted around saying I'm so going to get the Korora somehow despite my decreasing gold stock, then bam!
A gift package arrived and it it was the cute Korora! crying
Yup yup! 3-toed feet rofl

@len>
Hey hey, you might be right! ^O^
If it's really kyangfan then all I need to do is find out the other two donators fo the Wild Armor and duck beak

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:59 pm
I wish I could say it was me, but I'm afraid that mystery person is not me... sweatdrop I only had the 25 cash they gave out when they started and spent that on Wild Armor. Maybe it was Ronzalpha? He's pretty generous, and he's a friend...

Although if I had had the cash and seen your posts, I would have definitely done something about it for Christmas. But as it is, Koro, your present is something a little different... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:55 pm
aww men, guess it isn't kyangfan XD

hmmm.....wow a lot of people give gifts here XD I can only present my drawings to everybody as a gift, that is the only thing I am able to do sweatdrop  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:51 pm
My Koro.... eek
You have such talent and I never knew. * picks jaw up off of boobs*
Why did you never tell me? sad  
Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games