Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:33 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
well you two could go out to dinner and at least get to know each other
tye lays back in the water
if you want you could stay at my lace for the night and escape the sound of mating in your room

"I Dont know...I like starting out as friends, Get to know them That way you know" She sighs "That be Kool, But if its alright with your Room mate" She looks into the Water and sees her reflection "Do I look like a Hooker with My Bunny ears?"
maybe to a perverted human but to anthros like us no
tal looks at her and sits back up
why do you think you look like a hooker any way?

"I do not know" She lauphs "I saw a Hooker once with My ears they were Fake but she was also wearing a Black Bunny tail to" she rubs her ears "I like My ears though their soft" She looks at him with her Big purple Eyes and Smiles
humans have weird tastes
tal sighs
i barely understand half the things they do

"Oh My Gosh I know...Ecspecially little Kids thier So mean if your Diffrent, and Then The Adults are all Perverted" She said Lauphing
tell me about it my tail is a magnet to the little devils they pull and yank it when ever they see it...cant imagine what its like with out this thing
tye pulls his tail into a hug  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:34 pm
*Logen saw the dna that was on the feather that she had collected from Alex... then she said:*

"Interesting but Disopointing!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:35 pm
while he was flying his white wing's went black  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:36 pm
*Logen headed for the Hot springs... she felt she needed it!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:37 pm
fly's off to the hot sprig's  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:41 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

"I do not know" She lauphs "I saw a Hooker once with My ears they were Fake but she was also wearing a Black Bunny tail to" she rubs her ears "I like My ears though their soft" She looks at him with her Big purple Eyes and Smiles
humans have weird tastes
tal sighs

"Oh My Gosh I know...Ecspecially little Kids thier So mean if your Diffrent, and Then The Adults are all Perverted" She said Lauphing
tell me about it my tail is a magnet to the little devils they pull and yank it when ever they see it...cant imagine what its like with out this thing

She Giggles "They Pull on My Ears and Poke My Bunny Tail whitch I keep under My Skirt now so People Cant see it"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:42 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

humans have weird tastes
tal sighs

She Giggles "They Pull on My Ears and Poke My Bunny Tail whitch I keep under My Skirt now so People Cant see it"
to bad i cant do that my tail is way to big  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:48 pm
*Logen went intoo the Hot springs*  

Wacram Glaziuz

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:50 pm
landed and walked to the boy's side and got in with out a word moved as far away form every body as he could  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:51 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen went intoo the Hot springs*
talos looked at her
sup  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:51 pm
his wing's then go blood red  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:52 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
humans have weird tastes
tal sighs

"Oh that Must Suck for you" She said and Lauphs "But I cant Hide it when I wear My Pencil Legs unless Im Wearing a Long Shirt"  

iLacey

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:53 pm
slide's down in the water till if go's to his chin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:53 pm
wt0335
landed and walked to the boy's side and got in with out a word moved as far away form every body as he could

Kyoko Saw him Sense she is On the Boys Side even though she isnt supposed to be  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:54 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
humans have weird tastes
tal sighs

"Oh that Must Suck for you" She said and Lauphs "But I cant Hide it when I wear My Pencil Legs unless Im Wearing a Long Shirt"
tye laughs
even whn its that small of a tail...then again it is fluffy  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games