Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
DEAD.:myths, desires, hopes...death:.REVAMP:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeah, so um...Sushi alright?
  DAMN STRAIGHT!
  No.
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:57 pm
''Bear hunting. Gin!'' She called to the inu.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:27 pm
Belle blindly stubbled through the woods, she only knew where she was because of the strange dreams she'd been having. In her dreams she had been a giant black wolf running, ever since she had had the dream the first time, her outline seemed to be blurry.((She won't turn into a werewolf)). She finally found the cave she was looking for, but she heard voices inside. Since she was blind she couldn't tell how many people were in the cave so she just walked in, unsure of what would happen.  

medusa56

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:41 pm
Wrin's head snapped up at the new arrival, and her relief showed on her face. "Who are you?" she asked. Her voice wavered a little - but she couldn't possibly be a vampire too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:46 pm
"I'm Belle Turner, How many people are in here?" she asked, suddenly changing the subject, while looking around blindly.  

medusa56

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:50 pm
"Six," Wrin said evasively. The hope was gone from her voice. She'd noticed that one, this girl was blind; and two, she'd purposefully changed the subject.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:29 pm
"About how big is the cave?" she asked, dreading the answer. But before the girl could answer back she suddenly felt light-headed grasping her arm braces for support. Belle could feel eyes on her and she managed to gasp out,"Claustrophobic," before feinting.  

medusa56

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:29 pm
EDIT

sorry i get these messed up from time to time.

Blue relieved to see the dog dart inside she hugged it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:20 pm
Belle woke up and smelt something funny,"Oh gosh, who brought a dog in here?" she asked while sneezing.  

medusa56

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:52 pm
"Huh, huh," Seeing Estelluna transform (I thought you were Blue in this RP?), Wrin began to hyperventilate. She fought to control her hysteria - this was real.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:58 pm
((she's Estelluna in every other role play, so she probably got mixed up))
Belle sneezed repeatedly, unable to talk, because every time she opened her moth, she sneezed instead of talking  

medusa56

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:26 pm
Blue chucked and grinned, ''So I guess your alrergic hunh?''  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:39 pm
"Allergic, Claustrophobic, blind," Belle droned on about everything that was wrong with her. Edward pretended to be asleep, "I'm sorry I'm to boring for you." She said in Edward's direction  

medusa56

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:55 pm
''Quite a mix.'' Blue said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:03 pm
"Not really, alot of people are allergic to dogs, same with being claustrophobic, but only a few people are blind." Belle said to Blue.  

medusa56

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:00 pm
Blue nodded.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items