Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Join this RP please Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:31 am
His hand turned into a liquid. He starred at it regretfully. "When one is a liquid, sex is relative. I went inside her, but I just moved around, like a hamster in a ball. I made her feel a bit better, because she was depressed for some reason. But I admit, it was in complete disregard of our relationship. It is why I am swearing off other women all together. I can't bear to see you upset." He sighed, and his hand became solid again. "I still offer you that slap..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:54 am
sasuke had been silently following the man dragging her. he stayed in the shadows, perfectly hidden. this was one reason why he had never been caught.  

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:56 am
(Dude, we're past that. She's safe and we're at my place, he's dead. We're having a personal moment.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:59 am
(i'm talking about kechero's character)  

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:02 am
(Oh... sorry. She was kidnapped?)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:04 am
(lol yes.......go back like 2 or three pages to her last post)  

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:09 am
(Oh.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:11 am
(lol yeah.....and i'm hinting towards some of sasuke's immense skills)  

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:14 am
(Ah, yes... his Mad Ninja Skillz.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:17 am
(just wait......he's a better fighter than a recon)  

The_Last_Avenger

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:08 pm
[[I'm going to a modeling thing later so I had to get my hair straightened... ._.]]

She sighed. How much she wanted to hit him! She raised her hand, ready to slap him, but ended up wrapping her arms around him in a hug. "...Please...I told you I wouldn't hit you....." She sighed once more, a sigh of slight frustration. "You're vulgar, rude, perverted, and a complete baka, but...." She poked his forehead. "You can also be kind, sincere, cute, and slightly reasonable..." She smiled kindly. "So I forgive you." Then she walked up to his door and turned. "Now lets go look for that girl. I have a bad feeling...."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:15 pm
sasuke stopped as the man looked around. then the man continued to move, faster now. sasuke kept up while keeping hidden.  

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:06 pm
He nodded, and shifted his shape. He now looked like some sort of motorcycle... made of transparent, lime-green Jello. "Hop on then. We'll need to move quickly if we are to catch them."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:47 pm
She blinked. "...." She made sure there was no way he'd see her underwear and she climbed on. "Ok, let's go!"

[[In my guild, you need to respond in b's rp lol]]

Ahiru Takashi

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:07 am
the man carried her down the streets and then wistled, a giand bird thingy came out of the sky, she was tied to its foot and the man climbed onto its back, it took of and a few hours later she awoke a few hundred feet in the air, her eye twiched a little, and she opened them taking in her suroundings, she opewned her mouth an screamed, "WHERE THE HELL AM I????!!!!!!" she struggled and tryed to free herself,  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games