Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Forbidden Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:08 pm
He thought on that for a moment before seaking. "Well... May I use profanity? Most people are dumb ******** who can't tell the difference between a whore and their own sister."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:47 am
Lore looked at him, her mouth opening very slowly. Then she burst out laughing.

((I need to report someone here on Gaia who left me an insulting and threatening comment on my profile. How do you report them))  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:47 pm
(You go to the post and hit 'Report this post', or something. Look for a button or a link like that.)

He laughed too, and his sides quite literally split, burnt flesh not quite ready for it.

"HahahahahahahahOWWWWWW! SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! AGH! Haaa... Man, that hurt... but it was worth it."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:35 pm
She looked donw at his burnt side and her lip trembled a bit. Pushing her quissiness of blood and gore aside, she gently bent down and kissed the burnt flesh there. "There...feel any better?" She blinked sleepily.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:21 pm
He winced in pain, and held his hand over his heart. "At least it feels better in here..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:37 pm
Her smile was faint, pained, yet still genuine. She wiggled from his grasp and crawled, sitting more so next to him. With a soft sigh, she watched with him as the few rays of the afternoon faded towards the dusk. She was quiet...what words could express this moment?  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:23 pm
He decided to break the ice. "It's almost as beautiful as you are, isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:37 pm
A bright blush fluttered her cheeks and she giggled giddily. "I...uh..w-well..." Lore scratched the back of her and continued to stare ahead. "I...don't consider myself to be very pretty..." She bowed her head slightly, then looked ahead again.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:35 pm
He sighed. "Come now! That's like a diamond thinking it is dim, or the fire thinking it is still. You may not consider yourself pretty, but it is the eyes of others which truly define beauty, and mine eyes say they hath never seen such lovely visage as you." He ran his fingers through her hair gently. "Night comes soon, and these wounds will be but a memory. Let nothing worry you these few moments, for I enjoy seeing you happy."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:41 pm
She blushed once more but looked back into his gaze. The events of today seemed to fade away as the darkness descended upon them. She smiled crookedly. "Are all vampires this poetic or is it just you?"  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:45 pm
"I don't know about poeticism, but most of us have a desire to be overly dramatic, if that helps." He grinned at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:57 pm
Lore smiled, a fragile thing it was and casually held his hand, staring ahead once more. Her eyes dimmed a bit as the darkness fully descended upon them.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:05 pm
The burnt flesh was already starting to fall. With his free hand, he grabbed some of it and ate it casually, like jerky.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:06 pm
She gently let go of his hand and tried to stnd up. Her legs were asleep and still bruised and sore. Especially her wrists and stomach.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:10 pm
He swallowed his current mouthful and looked at her ruefully. "Are you alright? I know how sensitive humans are when it come to gratuitous sex, and I understand that you may be nearly traumatized."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games