Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
dark ninja school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:17 pm
(Then don't be emo, be selfish! Be angry that he even dares to look at you without permission, much less fight you! Be angry, not sad! Be pissed!!! Gonna go now. Participating in a Yu-Gi-Oh! tournament next week and need to prepare my deck.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:31 pm
gaara all of a sudden stoped and said" i'm sorry i don't now what came over me i just wanted to kill you for some reasone will you rorgvie me .  

lacosse

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:35 pm
Ryuichi said nothing, but had no sign in his eyes that he did not appreciate the apology. He got up and left the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:37 pm
Gaara just let him walk out not saying anything  

lacosse

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:49 pm
Hayate walked with Ryuichi, not saying a word. He'd unleash all his feelings in a single outburst of words, and he'd be ready to respond. But for now, all Ryuichi needed was silent support... Or, so he thought...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:57 pm
Ryuichi punched the wall, angry as all let out, "Dammit!" he shouted, falling to his knees, tears streaking down his face. "Why did it have to happen to me?! Why my family? My only family?!"  

Kazuya Maeda

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:26 pm
(I guess I'll join..)
A black haired girl walked into the school entrance and blinked."A dark ninja school and I'm bored alreay."She blinked again and her Red eyes shone in the hallway's light she sighed and forhead procter was around her neck. She was from Konoha and was trained under the Third Hokage but when he died she went back to the Emotionness girl she is. She saw Gaara of the sand,another boy,and a teacher. She sighed and walked past them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:34 pm
Hayate jumped through the trees, heading towards home. This was enough for Ryuichi in one day. Besides, there'd be a new student tomorrow, and he needed to do his homework on her...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:40 pm
When Ryuichi's tears finally subsided, he stood up and wiped his eyes. He looked at the girl that was walking away, but didn't really care, he was alone, and he was hoping to keep it that way. He didn't want to feel sorrow over death again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:53 pm
((I'm going to bring in one more character...if you don't mind...))
A blonde girl in her ages of nineteen,walked around looking for the office since she was the new teacher. She heard that her little sister joined this school and she smirked. She walked into the office and told the princapal that she was the new teacher and the princapal nodded and shooed her off. She nodded and left the office blinking,her red almost blood colored eyes."Minaki! There you are!"She hugged the Blacked haired girl and the girl sighed."Shiyo-nee? What are you doing here?.."Minaki asked her older sister."I'm one of the teachers!"Minaki sighed and walked with her to her room.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:56 pm
(Of course I don't mind! But what happened to 'The Emotionless Girl'?)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:00 pm
[i guess its alright]

Ryuichi saw the other nin appear, this one had blonde hair. He quickly hid in the rafters to spy on them.  

Kazuya Maeda

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:01 pm
((Well thats because their sisters...Minaki is emotionness but when Shiyoki's around she isn't..))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:09 pm
(Well then... This will be an interesting teaching experience, considering Hayate's methods...)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:11 pm
[very, but whatever you do, for the love of god, do not mention Kakashi in Hayate's prescense! IT MEANS INSTANT DEATH BY FIVE SENBON TO THE TEMPLE!]  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff