Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skate baker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:23 pm
hi. im david
im 13
i live in san deezy (san diego)
i like to hang with my friends, skate, listen to music, and do really stupid and dangerous things xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:21 am
hi im xoxokannaxoxo but call me kanna for short i cant wait to try out everything here biggrin  

xoxokannaxoxo

Kuroi_Koji

Thankful Shapeshifter

9,350 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:48 am
Hello everyone!
Firstly, I'd like to thank Sheer_Immortal for the invite to the guild. I think I'll have a lot of fun here.
Secondly, I suppose I should introduce myself.
My name is Winona, but you can call me either Winona or Crystal. I've been on Gaia since March of 2005, but this account's from December 2005.
I like reading, video games, hanging out on gaia, learning Japanese, watching anime, reading manga, drawing, oil painting and listening to music.
I hope to meet lots of new people here and plan to be an active participant in the guild.
Oops, I seem to have written a novel. lol sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:20 pm
Nice to meet you guys ^.^ Welcome to the guild! =D  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

xXAii_RightXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:49 pm
Hiy[;
Im kinda new at this guild i guess[;
Annnnddd nice to meet chu  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:29 pm
Hey, thanks fer the invite! My name is Jamie. Im a huge Harry Potter fan. ive read all the books. I thought the last book was dissappointing tho. Im a fan of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy too. Randomn PMs are the best! So u can add me as a frend or comment me if u want. =]  

RockStarx5

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:54 pm
RockStarx5
Hey, thanks fer the invite! My name is Jamie. Im a huge Harry Potter fan. ive read all the books. I thought the last book was dissappointing tho. Im a fan of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy too. Randomn PMs are the best! So u can add me as a frend or comment me if u want. =]
ooo, we have quite a bit in common ^.^ The last two HP books disappointed me - the relationship stuff was all stuff I had seen coming since Chamber of Secrets, and I had seen Dumbledore's fate since the beginning (not that it'd be Snape necessarily, but still) >.< And I like KH and FF too ^.^

Welcome to the guild, everyone! =)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:11 pm
skate baker
hi. im david
im 13
i live in san deezy (san diego)
i like to hang with my friends, skate, listen to music, and do really stupid and dangerous things xp

i'm from san diego too :] *high five*  

DaisyFknMadeline

Hawaiigirl234234

Hygienic Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:59 pm
hello everyone! im... just call me Hawaii or Yukiko (i like that name) and yet again, hello and thanks for inviting me!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:01 pm
Hawaiigirl234234
hello everyone! im... just call me Hawaii or Yukiko (i like that name) and yet again, hello and thanks for inviting me!

Hello welcome to the guild! Yukiko does sound really pretty. I don't know why but it kind of sounds like a fancy Japanese food or flower. It sounds like both.  

Broken_Wingless

tomenegi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:46 pm
Name: Tomenegi

RP name: Saliant vexios

Interests: video games, anime, RPing, boffa, reading, chating, sleeping, thinking,

Dislikes: People that are just way to spaztastik, nois when reading, explaining myself more than once (this is ok im doing it once i like it once)

Also: if you want to know more about me go to my prof.

Obsetions: high collers, long scarfs, one sleeve over one of the hands and the other regular length i know weird huh, lots of pokets, pony tails (sorrie i have to tug them at least once i see them!), and glomping!

Things i really dont like to talk about: my name!!!!! hear me dont ask my name!!!!!, if i am aisian!, what is my fav. base ball team (I hate sports!) and of corse my name!!!! so dont ask K? blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:49 pm
sorrie not enugh space to post this it would be to big!!! thanks for the acceptanc to this wonderful guild sheer immortal Hope i spelt it right if not sorrie. sweatdrop  

tomenegi

sacredroplets

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:01 pm
Hello, I'm Sacredroplets new to this guild and gaia. I joined this month in the January and it's going great! 3nodding Well, I'm hoping to meet some new people and enjoy hanging around. ^^ Bye for now  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:59 pm
Ello.
Meh name is Lunachan.
Of course that isn't my real name.
exclusive information on that part.

Well I was invited to join this guild, and so far it is pretty spectacular.
If you want to know more about me, check out my profile or just send me a message :]

Kiss Me Wicked

kakashi2chrono

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:01 pm
umm...hello. as for games, i lov final fantasy. i play the double bass, piano, and some cello...umm...im shy at first but i open up after a while....i dont know what else to put  
Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff