Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rp Kingdom
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shadow of Deathfire15

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:36 pm
flare washes his eyes then he comes back with the look of a wet cat"i say again i hate water"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:42 pm
Itatsume smiled again. "I know. I'm sorry." She blushed slightly. "There. I don't think any long term affects will happen."  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:47 pm
"this woundwill take a while to heal so i'll be here a little longer"flare says looking at the wound on his arm"also that sword has two charms on it"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:53 pm
She looked at the wound. "I, uhm, could heal that too. If you'd like me to, that is."  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:57 pm
"if you want to you can just as long as long as i don't have to use the water"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:08 pm
Itatsume giggled. "No, you don't have to use the water." She placed her hands, one over another, on top of his wounds. Mumbling an incantation, a green light emitted from her hands. Removing her hands, she said "There. All healed." She smiled as she looked at her work. "How's it feel?"  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:17 pm
"it feels good"flare says"now i must go inless you want me to stay like this a little longer"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:32 pm
Josh stood there not knowing what to do. Neither of these people knew the arts of magic he wanted to learn. But why do they express such interest in me. Josh was starting to get that same headache he had before he balnked out. This time he heard a voice in his head, "No matter how strong you get. I'll eventually take full control and you wont matter anymore." After this Josh lost all sense. His eyes changed to that dark blue color.

"Now where was I... Oh right your starting to piss me off" This new side of Josh turned to Jacob and drew his sword slashing at his chest.  

Little Omega Princess
Captain

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:38 pm
Itatsume blushed slightly. "You can stay if you want, Flare." She saw Jacob and Josh arguing and starting to fight. "Two charms you said? Thanks." Itatsume jumped and was next to Josh in an instant with her sword to his throat. "Now now. I know what you are. I know how to stop you, too."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:40 pm
"You know nothing of me...or about me. You can't even keep me in one." The Josh she had been holding a sword to turned into blue smoke. "I'm behind you." The other Josh was behind her by about two feet holing his gun pointed at her head.  

Little Omega Princess
Captain

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:50 pm
Itatsume just laughed at this. "That gun, fool, won't harm me. I'm slightly faster than you. So, go ahead, fire the gun. It won't make a difference. I'll live." She turned and looked down the gun. "Go on. Do it." She put her sword up to his neck and pushed it slightly, causing the poison tip to break his skin.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:56 pm
For one fraction of a second Josh's eyes changed back to brown, complete horror could be seen. Then the color faded back to blue. "You don't know who I because you'd of realized by now what this gun actually is. I only get one shot because thats all have left but I'll waste on you if you intend to kill me. I have a mission to complete before I fully die." Other-Josh turns into the blue smoke again but this time he used his energy to as well as to transport to the tree above but to gain access to a little of her mind so as to see whats coming next.  

Little Omega Princess
Captain

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:58 pm
flare see this happen"time to go full demon"flare is ingulfed in black flames when the black flames disappear flare flames black and red his wings 10 time the normal size his hair death black his eyes black and red flames flare then disappears and reappears behind josh"now your fight is with me"flare says holding the gun that was at Itatsume head in his hand then the gun melts in flare's hand  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:23 pm
psycho who sees how josh alsop changed got a disapointed and bored look on his face " oh...yet another one who has mental issues... its gotten old..." affter that he just turned with his hands in his pockets and walked away and sighed.  

PsychoValentine

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:53 pm
dont stop him itatsumill take pleasure in killing him off....*draws his sword then dissapears*hehehehehehe...ill make it quik and painful....  
Rp Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games