Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:24 pm
Seeing that Seirah had disappeared, Sero charged again, putting chakra into the sword for a mightier hit. "When I get through with you Madara, they won't even find a body to acount for!" Sero took a side swing, but was blocked. Sero saw Madara chuckle. "I would like to see you try!" Sero charged again. Then, a barrier formed around Madara and Sero. "Just to make our battle more...private." Sero continued to battle Madara, as the ground that the barrier was on started to float into the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:35 pm
Seirah watched helplessly as the barrier, Sero and his opponent started to float into the air. Please be safe, she thought. "Sero, you'd better come back to me in one piece," she said, sitting on a tree branch.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:59 pm
Sero felt the urge just to blow away the barrier and kill them both. But he couldn't. "Do you want to seriously kill me? I know that pheonix does!" Sero clanged swords with Madara 4 times then stepped back. "What pheonix?" Sero the grabbed his chest. Kill him! Strike him and kill him! If you won't then I will! Sero then saw black chakra leak everywhere, forming a somewhat looking bomb. "Yes! Is see you have no control over your demon!" Sero groaned as the chakra leaked out. Then, the chakra flow stopped and the bombs fuse started to go. You have thirty seconds to kill Madara before I do! Sero continued to attack, as the fuse went down. 20 seconds had past, and there were 10 seconds left. "You cannot kill me!" 9 seconds. "I will kill you Madara!" 5 seconds. "It looks like that we-" 3 seconds. "-are out of time." Boom. Suddenly the barrier erupted in a gigantic black explosion, making Sero plummet to the earth, while Madara cruised the air waves. "You didn't kill me!" Sero couldn't look over to Madara. He couldn't move any part of his body. Crap...I...I can't move anything...I can't stop myself from falling.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:10 pm
Seirah saw the barrier break and Sero start to plumit towards the ground. Reacting fast, she jumped up an caught Sero. She landed hard, but both of them were uninjured. "Can you move?" she asked. When he only looked at her, Seirah said, "I'm getting us both out of here." She ran as fast as she could to Lady Tsunade's office. Bursting into the room, she said, "It's Sero. He fought this guy, then there was an explosion. Now he can't move.'  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:40 am
Sero twitched. Oh yeah. She had to take me to her. Well, at least she's smart...as I thought. Sero groaned a little from all the scars and battle wounds he had on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:02 pm
can i join in? sorry for bursting in during the middle of this.....

Username: twilight_animeprincess
Name: Inoue Hyuuga
Parents: Neji, another Konoha ninja (mother died when she was born)
Bio: Inoue is 15 yrs old and like her father, a prodigy of the hyuuga clan. Other than that, she has nothing in common with her father. She looks and acts like her mother, but inoue will never know that because her mom is dead.
Appearance: She has dark red hair and blue eyes. She wears a blue shirt with a white jacket over it. She wear her dark blue hitiae on her left arm.

Picture: http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd247/zelda_rocks22/221149456TL161181945.jpg  

twilight_animeprincess

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:10 am
Seirah watched helplessly as Lady Tsunade healed Sero. As soon as the Fifth Hokage was done, she walked over to Sero and slapped him, hard. "If you EVER go after that guy without me again, I'll do worse than slap you!!!!!" she exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:39 am
Sero got up immediatly. "Well at least I didn't die before him, did I?" Sero saw Lady Tsunade walk back over to her desk. "Well, we better retire, come on Seirah." Sero walked out with Seirah walking behind him. "Thanks for taking me to Lady Tsunade Seirah, I really owe you one." Sero gave Seirah a kiss and continued walking.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:18 pm
((omg i 4got bout this i been bussey so were r we at???)) mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:23 am
((seirah just saved sero's life after he was paralized while challenging madara.))

Seirah slipped her hand in Sero's. "You know the sharingan can be tricked, right?" she asked. "All anyone would have to do is create clones and spread their chakra evenly between them." After a short while she asked, "Hey, you want some tea?"  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:32 pm
Sero held Seirah's hand. "Yeah...that would be good." Sero smiled and gave Seirah another small kiss. "Thanks again...I owe you my life."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:24 am
"You're welcome, but remember, if you EVER go after that guy without me or proper back up, I'm going to kill you!" she said.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:18 pm
Sero put his arms around her and laughed. "Don't worry, don't worry...I won't...I promise." Sero smiled as he said this.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:30 am
Seirah looked into his eyes and saw that he was telling the truth. She kissed him and said, "I trust you. Now let's get some tea!" Breaking the hug, she started towing Sero towards a tea shop.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:59 pm
Sero started to be dragged along. Sero, stupidly, was still running when she stopped and he ran into her, locking lips with her for a minute. Sero laughed nervously.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games