Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:05 pm
( stare i was waiting for Kitty thank you vary much!!!!!!! she needed experience with magic to advance in wisdom, now i can come back alive,....just like ur dog ehhh???? cool!!!!!)
she suddenly felt herself able to see, she saw Kitty colaps, and got up as soon as she could, pain shot through her she knelt by Kitty and put her hand on her stomach, a blue light flooded through her and she could feal her puls returning to normal, she would not spend long here, she went over to Zaizen and did the same, they where okey now, she would not suffer them to eney more suffering, she ripped a gold locket off her neck and put it in his hand and walked away it would be a while befor they woke up,  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:46 pm
He woke up, locket in his hand. "Who is she? And why do I care so much about her?" He clutched the locket so hard his hand bled, dripping gobs of crimson to the thirsty soil below. "I will find her, and I will find out. I swear..." He began to follow footsteps which led away from that site, hoping to catch up.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:11 am
kitty was on the floor when howl noticed she was gone. he saw his window and saw the evil spell book. he knew what had happened. he grabbed her and put her back in his room.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:09 am
she knew the spel that Kitty had used, she had 90 days to live, or be consumed by darkness forever,  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:00 pm
Tired and weary, he was now in viewing range of her. He could see her walking along and cried out "Hey! Could you please stop! I'd like to talk with you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:50 am
kitty was unconscious but alive. howl understood that she had meant to help. she shouldn't able to use spells that strong so soon yet she managed. he was shocked.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:04 am
she heared him callout and turned around, she walked twards him and said, "i don't have much time, bit yes i can talk with you," she smiled weakly it was painfull to see him this way,  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:15 am
howl left the two outside alone and started to make something to help kitty.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:42 pm
He grasped her in a tight hug, crying intensely. "Help me, please! I know you're important to me, but that's all I know! I can't remember anything except that you're important to me!" His tears began to soak her shoulder. His mind, body, and spirit were on the verge of snapping, and what would happen next would determine his fate.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:33 am
kitty had strength, strength she shouldn't. she once gain leapt out of the window. '' guys what can i do to help, my power is like having a sugar rush'' she said explaining.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

+Fire~Bubble+

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:16 pm
username:+fire~bubble+
role play name:nakio(naa kie o)
likes:wepons,cute things,fire,ice,earth,wind,rain,dragons,phenix.
dis likes:swaring,humans,kings,queens,rulers,trators evil
looks like sad i have a picture)
hobbies:climbing,useing powers,flying
abilities:fire,earth,flying,acid
wepons:very very sharp claws,the things axel has ,swords (i have pictures)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:14 pm
(Welcome.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:43 am
(YYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! you joined!!!!!!! everyone meet my friend +Fire~Bubble+ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay she finally joined!!!!!!)

she held him back, fealing his tears on her shoulder, she could faintly see Howls castle she had travled so far from it, she bagan to cry too, "i........i can't let you come with.........its my fault your like this, you once had a heart,.............then i came and i charmed you...............you fell in love with me and vowed to help me get my heart back...............but.........but i fell in love with you in return............and i kissed you.............and i poisoned you........... i didn't mean to i swear........." she was crying worse then him, ".........and then.........then your heart was courupt........and you almost died............until i sacrificed myself........Kitty saved me........and now i must go............ i don't deserve you..........i almost killed you......" she turned away and wepted determin not to embrace him, oh how she longed to but didn't dare to, "i deserve to be killed for what i did to you,..... you where inocent and pure..........and i killed you........because of me you nolonger have a heart..........." she colapsed to the ground, crying.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:18 pm
(He has a heart, just as Sora had a heart. It's just that he can randomly turn into a Heartless.)

He cried over her. "No heart? What are you talking about? My heart is all I have left! I don't know you, but I know I knew you, I want to know you, I want to be with you! You didn't corrupt me, that's a stupid way to think! I... I LOVE YOU! I am with you by choice! You didn't corrupt me, but maybe I corrupted myself! My life is for you and you alone! I don't need to know who you are to know that! Please! Stay with me!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:02 pm
she looked up at him crying, and spoke in a wisper, "how?.........how can you want me????? why do you love me..........why do i love you???........" she stood up and embraced him, then wispered in his ear, "i love you too...and i'll never leave you as long as you want me!!!" she hugged him tightly,  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games