Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
I LOVE YOU Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:21 pm
she smiled at his touch, it felt like heaven to her, she turned around looking into his eyes, "oh.....ya sorry about that i guess i'm just not used to seing guys dress in tight clothing" she moved her hand along his arm and the other on his chest, she took her hand from his arm and brought his neck closer, she kissed him tenderly, "are you mad about that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:33 pm
Kaine kissed her back, he was happy that she loved him but coudnt understand why "no im not mad just a little confused... you said alot of bad stuff about me and Ian, treating us like s**t crap and stuff then suddenly your madly in love with me? i need a little bit of an explaination"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:22 pm
mark walks to the bathroom, falls on his knees with his ears covored  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:51 am
she looks at him, "fair enough, when i first saw you i thaught you where pretty cute, but i also thought you where kind of rude," she smiled. "part of thoes insults, where defending Mark, my friend, i will not say that Ian deserved to be hit in the back of the head, he didn't, and then when you explaned the situation, i felt like an idiot for insulting you guys, and i apoligized at lunch, and then when you told me you liked me i alowed myself to like you in return, since i already did,........." she paused, gazing into his eyes, "and then in the library,...........when you where dying, you asked me if i was okey with you biting me, i didn't know what would happen, but you where willing to explane to me, even if i hadn't desided to say yes, you put me befor yourself............befor your own life, and at that moment i loved you, and i was willing to become like you just to keep you with me!!," she smiled and kissed him, "i accepted this, and tresure it, as a simbol of us,.........together" she hugged him and did not let go.

(meany grate and humble apoligize to Toekiyo, my sister turned of the computer last night and i couldn't get back on, SORRY!!!!!!!)  

Kechero

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:04 pm
(its totally ok no big deal)

Kaine almost cried and closed his eyes hugging her. He tried to play it off like nothing and said calmly "yeah well you sure didnt act like it when we were visiting his moms grave and tried to scare your friend..." He felt stupid for knowing that she liked him and bad for putting her in that situation they were in "well i hope things dont scare you too bad, ill try and help you through this mess... or treasure."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:18 pm
(okey!!!)
she felt his tears on her she took her hand and gently wipped them away from his eyes, "i know and i'm sorry........i realy am" and burried her head in his chest, and found herself crying, "it'll be okey..........i promise" she kissed him again and layed her head on his sholder,  

Kechero

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:39 pm
mark walks with a bloddy fist and walks past them  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:45 pm
she sees Mark, and lets go of Kaine/Master(wich one do i use for discription???) she walks over to him and grabs him by the arm, "are you okey??????" he didn't respond, she sees his fist and flinches a little in horror, "Mark your hurt,......whats wrong???" she was terrified,  

Kechero

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:50 pm
he looks at her with dog eyes and walks on  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:07 pm
she sees him walk away, and returns to Kaine/Master(still don't know wich one to use) "Master..........what, whats wrong with him?????? do you know?" she was terrified for her friend, what was wrong with him, she started crying,  

Kechero

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:17 pm
he walks to the graveyard, sits on a diffrent grave and waches the sun  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:49 pm
receveing no reply from him she followed Mark and sat down by him, she was still crying and asked in a wispered to him "Mark.........please tell me??!!!" she looked at him tears in her eyes.  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:52 pm
He watched the graveyard encounter from a nearby tree. He was jealous. They could love one another without being burdened by death in the near future. The could live their entire lives, happy and not lonely. He spat in contempt and continued to watch...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:00 pm
she heared him spit, she turned "who....whos t-t-t-there???????" she still was crying.  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:06 pm
He did not reply. In his mind, nobody deserved response.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games