Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fighting Dreamers (Open ^^ Please join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:16 pm
Nikura put the list back in her pocket confused as hell and turned around slightly seeing Sasuke. "What are you doing here Sasuke?"She knew he had seen her and followed or something near that effect.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:19 pm
Sasuke narrowed his eyes, "Can't a guy look around a store without having to be asked a million questions?" he set down the magazine he held and turned to her, "I should be asking you the same thing."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:23 pm
Nikura sighed and decided she might as well tell him...he might be able to help after all..."Itachi gave me a list of stuff to buy.....so I had to come buy it..probably for one of his dumb schemes agian anyways."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:27 pm
Sasuke cocked an eyebrow in confusion, "And you're telling me this...why? You know how much I hate Itachi, and I'm sure he wouldn't approve of you telling me all this." he groaned, he could never figure his sister out, "I really don't want you to get in trouble, after you helped me out, but may I inquire what he asked you to get?"  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:39 pm
ikura felt kinda stupid when he has mentioned this yet she proceeded to take the list from her pocket and show him. " I'm not sure where to find this stuff."She glanced around to see if Itachi might be watching before handing him the list.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:45 pm
(Heh, do you think you can post what is on there. I 'm not sure what's going on, so I'll leave the contents of the list to you XD Sorry bout that)

Sasuke took the list and scanned it over, his eyes darting back and forth over the page quickly. Something about the list was strange...of course, Itachi did request it...It read:  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:51 pm
(Where I write "(check)" means she already got those)
Items to buy:
new sets of Kunai's (check)
Thick Rope (check)
Red Wolf Dragon Mixture
Duct tape (check)
Degreen Pills
Medical Tape (check)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:59 pm
(Thanks ^^ That helps quite a bit)

Sasuke's eyes narrowed as he finished the list. It sounded like Itachi was getting ready to kidnap someone...could it possibly be Naruto?

"This list...I understand a bit of it, but the mixture and pills I don't comprehend..." he turned his eyes to Nikura, "Did Itachi tell you what he was going to do with this stuff? Probably not..." He added in an afterthought, "But if my hunch is right..."
He closed his eyes, But what the heck would he want Naruto for? I always thought of Itachi as the kill everyone and leave nothing behind type...now he's resorting to kidnapping? Something's going on here, and I'm going to find out what... he thought, pushing the list back into Nikura's hands.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:04 pm
Nikura took the list back and looked it over agian. "He never told me what this was for, but he seemed mad at someone." Nikura shook her head. "I hope Obito did not tell him about me helping you..." I hope he's not going to get me for this...I was just trying to be nicde to my brother....If he did find out...he could be plotting to kill me....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:10 pm
Sasuke gave her a confused look, "Why do you stick around him when you know he's dangerous to be around...I mean...look what he did to our clan! Why don't you just leave him? The ninja of Konoha would protect you, and you wouldn't have to worry about serving him anymore."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:14 pm
Nikura closed her eyes and reopened them. "I'll tell you why...but not here" Nikura grabed his arm and pulled him with her. She quickly paid for the Items she had grabed and pulled him out of the store with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:18 pm
"Gah!" Sasuke tried to keep up as she dragged him out of the store. His eyes darted left and right. If Itachi saw them...well...that would be two more Uchiha's gone from this world...
He felt her release her grip as they arrived in a small alley nearby, away from any listening ears, "Well, are ou going to tell me now?" He asked, regaining his calm composure.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:26 pm
Nikura put dow her bag and sighed as she told him. "Itachi works for Orochimaru, they can only control because....becuase of this."She unwrapped her neks and showed Sasuke where she had been bitten from Orochimaru. "Call me weak if you must..but I got this when I was only 7..and didn't know how to fight it...now they control me."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:34 pm
Sasuke's eyes widened as he saw the marks. His own hand reached up to his own neck, where his own curse mark rested.
"I...I understand..." he murmured as he closed his eyes. Being able to control his own, he really didn't know how she was being used, but he still knew how much power the mark had over him...He placed a comforting hand on her shoulder and gave her a weak smile, the first in quite a long time...
"I swear...Nikura...that I will do my best to break you free of the bonds that tie you to them." The smile vanished, as if it hadn't been there, "They will both pay...I swear it..." he hissed, his eyes blazing red.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:25 pm
Nikura shook her head. "There's no way for me to meet up with you brother. Please I want to know how!"She grabbed her bag back up after rewrapping her neck.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games