Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:05 pm
"Oooo..that looked like it had to hurt" She laughed and kicked a vampire's face in with one powerful strike, moving with an unnatural grace born of her training.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:07 pm
Benkei pointed in a random direction. A vamp looked. He swung the weapon around his back, smashing the poor lad in the face and sending a good 17 teeth flying in half a second. "Not as much as that."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:12 pm
"Ha! I'm sure he has done something in his life to deserve that." She yanked a vampire toward herself, grinned into his face, then sent his flying back to be impaled upon a sharp branch.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:25 pm
The vampire struggled on the branch... Until Benkei placed a sacred sutra on his forehead. Then he just disintegrated into blue flame. "I think that's the last of them. Tht Kaine fellow must be pretty sore for losing to use so many men..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:35 pm
Probably not...he has about as much of a heart as that rock." she ppointed to an ordinary river stone, then turned to look at the corpse of the half-demon. "Shame. He wasn't nearly ready to fight them."

(had to kill him off heehee, since he's not playing any more.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:01 pm
(Probably for the best...)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:58 pm
Slate wiped her brow, squinting as she saw the glare of light flashing off the river. "Huh. I didn't realize we were that close to it."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:36 pm
"Close to what?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:27 pm
she jumpped into the air and sliced a vampire down the back and then cut off his head she then took her bow and four arrows out, she stretched it back and let go sending the arrows into four Vampires, were thair heart where, they fell instantly, and she turned to more, drawing what looked
like two syths atached by a spiked chain, she swung it around and brought only more to thair deaths, they left when the light came she then saw the light too and lunged for Slate pulling her into a tunnel under an old oak tree, about 100ft. tall, "stay here i'll take care of Benkei" she then left the tunnel and stood infront of him, she held one of her arms level and her hand was in the form that you would normally make to look like a bunny's ears, the other arm was bent and holding onto the elbow of the first one, she then began an incantation in anciant elven, a bright light consumed him and he was invisible and then she jumpped up a tree with imposible speed, not even a second later over one-thousand troops marched through that way the went right past them and kept moving, after the coast was clear she jumpped down and set him right, "that was the dark army, we at this time are no match for them," she hinted twords the tunnel, "Slate cannot be in bright sunlight, she will be fine in there for now" she then began cleaning Slates wounds with herbal ointments,  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:07 pm
"Are you joking? With my strength and your gift of invisibility, such soldiers would perish istantly under me! Why do you say we're not a match? Besides, invisibility wards off sunlight, as well as any other light. Slate would be fine, and you seem uninjured. I do not fight when there is no cause for it, but I do not retreat without cause either!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:20 pm
"Fate has a point, Benkei." Slate said kindly, smiling at the elf as she took refuge in the shade. "There are untold amounts of soldiers loyal to Kaine, and I am afraid that three warriors, no matter how pwerful or loyal to each other, cannot fight that kind of onslaught. We should focus on staying alive, so we can help you on your road to your homeland." She couldn't keep a small amount of regret from her words though, as she thought of him leaving.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:35 pm
she continued to help Slate, she turned to Benkei, "you never give up Benkei, but sometimes retreat saves lives, i'll already be hunted eneyway i don't want it happening while your still here," she stood up and walked away, she turned back, "i'm going to see if we have more that vegitation to eat in this part of the wood, we need the proper protine," she jumpped up a tree and was gone,  

Kechero

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:29 pm
Slate watched as Fate left, stretching out on the grass, her arms folded bahind her head as she relaxed. "I'm not hungry at the moment, but we should stock up on supplies."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:03 pm
Seeing that the danger passed, he unpacked and began to eat a rather large bento lunch picnic, all by himself. He then looked at Slate. 'You said you weren't hungry, but if you decide to change your mind, I have plenty." He helped himself to some rice balls.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:21 pm
she jumpped over tree branches and looked around for eneything, the she saw her clan, and tryed to leave but they where already by her, a man sepped forward, he was all in midnight blue, and had gray eyes, "Fate, you betray us for an outlander and a Vampire????"

"yes!!!! i do and i don't care about the clan,"

he looked at her in shock anger spreading over his face, "HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!" he slapped her across the face and left a cut where his jewled ring had sliced, "you WILL pay!!!!!" he swepped from the tree tops and far in the distance she heared a scream that sounded like Slate, they would kill her friends, she ran with impossible speed back to the camp site,  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games