Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:35 pm
Motako giggled. " He's a genius, and you're a clutz " she said sarcasticaly, and smileing " My names Motako-Senpai, " she stepped in the room. It's not dull, you have to press this button, " she said walking over to what seemed to be a rock sticking out of the wall " see? " she said as she pushed it in, the floor moved and hot water could be seen in the middle of the room. " It's a hot springs, I used to go to one that was like this befor. It's mae like that so the water stays warmer. " she said re-pressing the button to make the floor close up  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:09 pm
Ryou re-appeared in his hide-out to see Meso and Motako in his hot springs room, " Hi Meso " he said as he came up behind him,  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:02 pm
Deidara stood up, having been finished with his arm. He continued to look around curiously. Opening their bedroom doors and looking in their closets. "They're not here..." He said, finally emerging from Kisame's room with a sock on his head. "That's wierd... they usually tell us when they're going to go somewhere..." Hidan smirked and motioned to the sock on Deidaras head, who had now blushed a deep red in embarassment and threw the sock on the floor. "Maybe they wanted to do something alone..." Hidan purred, walking nonchalantly over to the couch and laying on Kakuzus lap, smirking like a small child. Kakuzu scowled and pushed Hidan off. "For once... Deidara's right. We gotta go find em... and knowing Itachi... they're probably in a lot of trouble." Kakuzu sighed, getting up. Sasori sat, still as a statue, on the couch. "I know that girl from somewhere..." He whispered to himself. "Oh come on danna..." Deidara said, rubbing Sasori's bright red hair "You're never going to remember... Let's just go." He said, doing up his cloak.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:21 pm
(( omfg, i forgot witch one is sensori!!! AGH! help me! is it the one that is a puppet man???? O.o im sowey i cant remember T^T T^T T^T >.<" ))
Ryou stepped in the room and came over to Motako. " You need to go home now, it's safe I made sure of that, but I dont want your mother to worrie, " he said cooly as he took her had and made her dissapear, she re-appeared in her room, she decided to change her clothes. (( she's wearing what my avi is wearing exept for the roses and her hair is down mauahhaha XD lol ))  

--i--EmBeR--

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:36 pm
Motako sat down on the ledge of her open window, she turned her head and looked out, " I wanted to foreget you Ryou... but I guess I forgot to...
I dont like seeing you because you remind me so much of him.... " she tried to blink away the tears that formed but they came out anyway...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:43 pm
((yes... sasori is the puppet man! >3 deidara ish the one with the mouths in his hands, Zetsu= scary plant man, Tobi= ... , Itachi= Blind dude!, Kisame= Mr. Sharky, Hidan=Immortal b*****d, and Kakuzu= money obsessed MOFO!))

Sasori glared at Deidara... but sighed and stood up, everyone following his lead. They walked toward the giant rock that they called a door, and Hidan, walking ahead of everyone, un-sealed the door. He motioned for the others to come on. He walked out onto the river that surrounded them and jumped up the cliffside. "Come on! Hurry up!" He yelled back at them. "What's the rush, un?" Deidara said, following Hidan. The other two jumping up a bit after him. "The rush is... actually, that's a good question." retorted Hidan to Deidara's question. Kakuzu hit Hidan on the head, and Sasori did the same. "Idiot..." They said in unison. "What'd I do!?" Hidan said, running after them. Deidara folded his hands behind his head resting them on the back of his neck. His long blonde hair cascading over his fingers. They walked into the village recieving many stares from passer-by villagers. They all jumped onto Motako's roof, landing with many 'thmp' noises. Hidan poked his head in, smiling. "We ha-- oh, sorry." He said, closing his eyes.

((my fingers ache!))

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:53 pm
(( y did he... o yah..... I forgot she wasnt done changing XDDD ))
" AYAH! " she screamed as she hit him square on the face, her face red from emberassment and anger. She stormed out of the room and when she came back she had her dress on, she closed the window with a slam, still very angry " YOU PERVS!! "  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:01 pm
((>3 duh!))

Hidan fell backwards, almost falling off the roof again, but obtained balance inches from the side. "Damn! That girl punches like Sakura!" He yelled, rubbing his face. Sasori just sighed and stared at him. He gently tapped on the window, and looked at the girl inside, motioning for her to come out. Deidara was too distracted with a bug flying around his head to notice anything and Kakuzu was sitting on the edge of the roof, batting away mosquitos. "Why are they swarming me!? I don't have any blood!" He yelled, smacking random places on his arms and legs every few minutes. Hidan crawled over to the window again and looked inside. "Why is she all dressed up?"

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:05 pm
She opened part of the window," I'm not dressed up, if you haven't noticed i wear gothic crap like this every day " she said still mad at them,
" What do you want? " she asked coldly  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:22 pm
Sasori sighed, "We just wanted to know if you had seen Itachi or Kisame... or that new girl, what's her name again?" Sasori asked no specific person. "Sakata." Deidara said, not taking his focus off the but. Hidan, still quite angry with the way he was treated, layed back, his body hanging off her roof by the crook behind his knees. He spied some ANBU black ops in the trees on the other side of the street. "Oh! We have company!" Hidan said, black and white blotches appearing on his skin. "Kaku-chan and I'll take care of it." He said, releasing his grasp on the roof and landing suprisingly light on his feet. Hidan's full body, now black and white and 'painted' like a skeleton ((picture-- [x])), unsceathed his scythe. "Well, I see you! Come on!" He said, drawing a circle around his body with his fingers. It showed up blood red in the dirt road. "Why me?" Kakuzu sighed, and jumped down as well. He ripped off the sleeves of his cloak and tore off the face mask to reveal many stich marks on his arms and his cheeks sewn shut. He opened his mouth and dozens of long dark strings fell from his mouth and the same did so from the scars on his arms, but the strings on his arms acting more like tentacles than anything ((again, picture! [x] Ignore Shika and Hidan...)). "Anyway..." Deidara said, snatching the bug out of thin air, and looking at Motako. "You gonna tell us while those two finish the black ops off?"  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:44 pm
Motako jumped out onto the roof " Yes, They came after me and Ryou. They're in the woods somewere, and don't worrie about the ANBU in the tree, they're decorations for the festival tonight. And if you don't mind " she said sarcasticaly " I need to head that way, " she jumped off the roof her long hair slowly trailing behind her. She took a small black string and tied her hair up in a ponytail, turned to the Akusuki and put her hand up, almost as if to wave. Then turned back around and walked down the street twards the festival.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:54 pm
"WELL IF THEY'RE DECORATIONS... HOW ARE THEY MOVING!?" Deidara yelled after her as he fell off the roof. He hit his elbow and started to laugh "Ouch! My funny bone!" He yelled, laughing and rolling on the ground. Sasori jumped off the roof and followed the girl silently. Hidan and Kakuzu finished off the black ops in a matter of seconds and were back to normal, what ever that is, in a few minutes. "Well, that was fun." Hidan said, streching. His cloak was ripped and he had many self inflicted stab marks in his chest. The black and white color fading. Kakuzu sighed and strapped on a new face mask. "How many of those do you have!?" Hidan mused. "Enough." He said walking up to Deidara. "Ouch ouch ouch!" Deidara muttered through his laughing. "Are you alright?" Kakuzu asked his laughing friend. "Remember... It's Deidara." Hidan said cooly. "Oh... yeah."  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:58 pm
Motako didn't turn around, she didn't say anything, she just kept walking.
Until you could hear the sound of music. Motako walked into the middle of the festival, she stoped when she reached the dance floor. She waited for a second, then a new song came on, she danced not even paying attention to who was around her. She smiled wide as her favorite song came on. (( it's Numb by Linkin Park XD it's my favorite sond too muahahah XD ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:26 pm
Deidara finished his laughing fit and sat up. He took in heavy breaths, trying to calm himself down. "Sasori's gone after that girl... so why don't we go after Itachi and Kisame?" He said, standing up. Hidan and Kakuzu nodded and all three of them disappeared. Sasori sat on a bench in the far corner of the park. And then it hit him... he finally remembered where he had seen Motako...  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:30 pm
Motako walked around the festival, " Oh crap, " she said as she saw Sensori, she started to walk in the other direction, hopeing he wouldn't see her and come after her.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games