Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Your Arsenal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I am an eggplant
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:27 pm
It happens all the time to me. sweatdrop

Nice collection!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:55 am
SierraBT
My latest acquisition, it needs new internals.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
well as far as knock offs go its one of the better ones. Stilla good buy.  

EmpressMotoko

Drahcir23

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:35 pm
i personally have an
old Marlin, actually a precoursor to marlin lever 30-30 with an A-Barrel that i worked for...
and a new remington .22 that i got for graduation.
one for hunting the other for fun.
ya know its cheaper to shoot a .22 than it is to shoot paintballs. rediculous i know  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:14 am
my norinco sks

my remington single shot .22

unfortunatly those are the only pictures i have of any of my guns

but i also have a

-blackpower .50 cal muzzle loader (cheap chinese thing)
-winchester 30/30
-turkish mauser (surplus grade, needs alot of work before i can get it proper)
-taurus pt92

i have coming my way a .38 special smith, a romanian makarov, mosin nagant, semiauto winchester shotguns, cz-52, etc.

im thinking about buying a wasr 10 or a highpoint 995 carbine

but so many choices so little time, damn juvenile's handgun restriction law, i mean im 19, i can join the army, go to college, move out, vote, live in the ******** ghetto if i want, buy smokes, sign ,legally binding contracts, be tried as an adult, WHY CANT I BUY AND CARRY A FIREARM!  

tokarov

I am an eggplant
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:16 am
tokarov
my norinco sks
blackpower .50 cal muzzle loader (cheap chinese thing)
-winchester 30/30
-taurus pt92

i have coming my way a .38 special smith, a romanian makarov, mosin nagant, semiauto winchester shotguns, cz-52, etc.

but so many choices so little time, damn juvenile's handgun restriction law, i mean im 19, i can join the army, go to college, move out, vote, live in the ******** ghetto if i want, buy smokes, sign ,legally binding contracts, be tried as an adult, WHY CANT I BUY AND CARRY A FIREARM!

Move to Alabama, you can get your CCW at 18 here.
Too bad I'm probably moving back to VA. sad

Save up for the WASR 10. Every Hi-point I've seen ends up sitting in the safe for years. They have a great warranty though.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:29 am
SierraBT
tokarov
my norinco sks
-winchester 30/30
-taurus pt92

Save up for the WASR 10. Every Hi-point I've seen ends up sitting in the safe for years. They have a great warranty though.
life-time

its nice, my friend wants to sell his wasr, probably for around 230 dollars, so i think ill just get that (doesnt have the bayonet lug though but honestly, who cares for 230)  

tokarov

I am an eggplant
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:45 am
tokarov
SierraBT
tokarov
my norinco sks
-winchester 30/30
-taurus pt92

life-time

its nice, my friend wants to sell his wasr, probably for around 230 dollars, so i think ill just get that (doesnt have the bayonet lug though but honestly, who cares for 230)

Yeah, that's a screaming deal. I'm sure you can pick up a new lug from Tapco or someone if you want it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:13 am
SierraBT
gefreiter
Those 232s bare some resemblance to the PPks, and well I kinda like those ones.
New internals you say? How much is that gonna cost you?

I for one love the Sigs. More specifically the models p220 and P226.

p226
p220

A little over $300 from Numrich, but I'm going to call Sig tomorrow and see if I can get a more reasonable price.

This is the Sig I want.

$300? ... eek

Ooo I'm not a big fan of stainless though, I like blued or parkerized.

Here

I want a TT-33...
a Luger...
a colt 1911...
a Sig 226...
and well maybe a cz52.

... kimber  

OberFeldwebel

I am an eggplant
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:29 am
The reason it needs new internals is because it spent the last few years at the bottom of a lake. I'd like to see a blued firearm hold up this well. wink

Huge +1 on the first sig.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:52 am
SierraBT
tokarov
SierraBT
tokarov
my norinco sks
-winchester 30/30
-taurus pt92

life-time

Yeah, that's a screaming deal. I'm sure you can pick up a new lug from Tapco or someone if you want it.
just found out it does have the lub after all, i got to check it out

with only 150 rounds put through it bought brand new, im buying that s**t, comes with ammo and extra magazines to cool  

tokarov

I am an eggplant
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:21 am
tokarov
SierraBT
tokarov
SierraBT
tokarov
my norinco sks
-winchester 30/30
-taurus pt92

life-time

with only 150 rounds put through it bought brand new, im buying that s**t, comes with ammo and extra magazines to cool

..... You suck.

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:36 am
SierraBT
tokarov
SierraBT
tokarov
SierraBT
tokarov
my norinco sks
-winchester 30/30
-taurus pt92

life-time

..... You suck.

mrgreen
im just more than lucky  

tokarov

tokarov

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:39 am
Drahcir23
i personally have an
old Marlin, actually a precoursor to marlin lever 30-30 with an A-Barrel that i worked for...
ya know its cheaper to shoot a .22 than it is to shoot paintballs. rediculous i know
to bad you cant shoot inside the city limits..............legally ninja

being in atlanta im trying to find a super quiet low velocity .22 round that can go in a rifle, most low velocity ammo is for pistols, also i need to try out the silencer thing, ive always wondered if it worked well enough  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:57 pm
tokarov
Drahcir23
i personally have an
to bad you cant shoot inside the city limits..............legally ninja

being in atlanta im trying to find a super quiet low velocity .22 round that can go in a rifle, most low velocity ammo is for pistols, also i need to try out the silencer thing, ive always wondered if it worked well enough

These absolutely rock. You can only hear the firing pin strike with them.
They won't cycle and are much quieter in a bolt action or lever action .22  

I am an eggplant
Crew

chainmailleman

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:57 pm
My arsenal:
Mosin Nagant M44
Mossberg 500A
Springfield 87A (semi-auto 22 and she's as old as my M44)
And one of those cheap SKS's that I have on layaway at Impact guns  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games