Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling
BRAWL IS ONLINE!11!wan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Veil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:09 pm
Raijin36
No, no sonic in ssbb I will refuse to play the game if sonic is in it.

Plus he'd suck anyway he's just a super fast hedgehog that's blue for some reason...?

Shadow would be best if any.

Bring his guns in. cool

Shadow carries the whole series now anyway rolleyes

The character that deserves that might not be in it would be more chars from fire emblem, f zero etc.

Shadow pretty much killed the Sonic franchise.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:16 pm
It would've been great if they didn't try to bring him back from the dead after SA2. But they did.

Sigh.  

Shigeru the Hero

The Veil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:19 pm
Shigeru K
It would've been great if they didn't try to bring him back from the dead after SA2. But they did.

Sigh.

I always hated the whole 'Evil twin' concept. And when he bacme a Vegeta clone, I have immediatly dismissed any sonic game with him in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:21 pm
The Sonic series is too confusing for me...

My view on Sonic is that he will turn out to be one of those characters that all the n00bs flock to, and it will lower the rate of challenging battles you get over WiFi.  

Itakio

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:06 pm
Itakio
The Sonic series is too confusing for me...

My view on Sonic is that he will turn out to be one of those characters that all the n00bs flock to, and it will lower the rate of challenging battles you get over WiFi.
Your right, Xemnas. Light and dark are eternal.

This is what's gonna happen to anyone that'd use sonic.

"Announcer: Game start!"
*three seconds later*
"Announcer: GAME SET!"

But that doesn't mean your eternal!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:10 pm
Wouldn't that kinda be god modding a little?  

-2 Z Zelly

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:54 pm
Raijin36

Plus he'd suck anyway he's just a super fast hedgehog that's blue for some reason...?

Bring his guns in. cool

The character that deserves that might not be in it would be more chars from fire emblem, f zero etc.

Shadow would kill a franchise anytime.They shouldn't have brought him back.
I heard that Shadow didn't die.Eggman saved him sometime after they all left the ARK.And the Shadow in the Sonic Heroes is the real Shadow. ninja
Sonic should have an 80% chance of makin the cut.I just know it  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:28 am
I just read VG Cats.

Haha.  

Shigeru the Hero

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:46 am
Since shigeru said it was funny, I assumed that VG cats may be funny for once. I was wrong to assume such a thing. The only good thing about that issue was a reference to Sliders.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:52 am
The comic wasn't funny. How it connected with the argument at hand was.  

Shigeru the Hero

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:00 am
Raijin36

Bring his guns in. cool

You aren't important enough for anybody to care if you will personal boycott the game if a certain charcter is in it or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:02 am
Michael RD
Raijin36

Bring his guns in. cool

I heard that Shadow didn't die.Eggman saved him sometime after they all left the ARK.And the Shadow in the Sonic Heroes is the real Shadow. ninja

Don't talk you sound smarter that way. Making up false statistics will get you nowhere and just makes you sound like an idiot.  

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Veil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:16 am
nitnit
Since shigeru said it was funny, I assumed that VG cats may be funny for once. I was wrong to assume such a thing. The only good thing about that issue was a reference to Sliders.

VG Cats used to be a great webcomic, focusing on more slapstick style of humor that nearly anyone could enjoy. It is, aside from Penny-Arcade, Cyanide and Happiness, and PBF, the only webcomic to ever had me laughing out loud multiple times.

Unfortunately, the writer made the grave mistake that can kill literally ANY gaming web-comic: He began copying Gabe and Tycho's style of humor. I have seen many that have tried to use the Penny-Arcade brand of humor and try to become topical and witty in dialogue, but each and every one of them have failed so far. Same goes for VG cats, it has tried to copy it so much, that it eventually lost what made it so great in the first place: Physical Humor. Now it can no longer do that right.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:16 pm
TheBasementDweller
Michael RD
Raijin36

Bring his guns in. cool

Don't talk you sound smarter that way. Making up false statistics will get you nowhere and just makes you sound like an idiot.

Oh,and like you know that Sonic won't be in Brawl?What makes you think Nintendo won't add Sonic to Brawl?Oh,and F.Y.I,Nintendo's workin with SEGA to make Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games.So,if they put Sonic and Mario in one game,who's to say they won't put them in ANOTHER game,huh?Sounds to me like YOU are the idiot neutral  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Itakio

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:56 pm
I'd have to agree with BasementDweller, actually. You keep trying to sound like you know he's going to be in it, be it by posting videos that supposedly show proof, or just guessing at a "precentage" rate of his being in brawl. In my eyes, you're looking pretty silly, and you are sounding like one of the people I am referring to in my above post.  
Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff