Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Werewolves vs. Vampires (needs people) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:53 pm
Edward followed her, closing the door to the volvo quietly. "What are you thinking, Bella?" he asked seriously, leaning against the outside wall of the house.
Rosalie pushed Emmett back a couple inches. "Emmett, I love it when you're loving and passionate, but right now might not be the best time."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:11 pm
Bella opend the front door and stared into the darkness. She looked over her shoulder at Edward and shrugged. I don't know what your talking about. I wasn't thinking anything.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:17 pm
"Well, you had to be thinking something," Edward said, brushing her hair away from her face with his fingertips.
Emmett frowned slightly but nodded. "OK, Rose," he said simply. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her out towards the living room to sit on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:15 pm
Well, I was just thinking about how the world would be if Vampires and werewolves could get a long. She said softly, walking into the house.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:25 pm
"Oh Bella, I'm sorry that we can't do that for you. There's so much other stuff we can do, but that is one of the impossible things that we cannot accomplish," Edward said, brushing his fingertips across her cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:50 pm
Bella shivered as his fingers carressed her cheek. I know. It was just a thought. She whispered, lookin ghim in the eyes.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:01 pm
"Bella, I am so sorry for making you choose. I wish there was another way," Edward said soothingly, allowing his hand to rest on her cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:21 pm
((I wish more people would post. This is sorta annoying. >.<))

Bella sighed and looked away from him, I know. It just hurts sometime. Bella winced as she said the words her pride made her keep secret. He was the brother I never had.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:51 pm
((I agree 100%))

Edward frowned. "Do you want me to leave you alone for a little bit, Bella?" he asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:27 pm
N-n-no!bella stammered, grabbing hold of his jacket. No. I want you to stay. She looked up at him with wide eyes.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:31 am
"Ok, I'll stay Bella," Edward said calmly. He grabbed her hands, trying to loosen her grip on his jacket.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:15 am
Bella slowely released his jacket, feeling like a moron for practically clinging to him. Stepping back she looked don at her feet, trying ot fight againstthe blush that was sure to be tinging her cheeks  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:52 am
Edward put a hand on Bella's cheek, kissing her forehead lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:01 pm
((I'll be Charlie I guess...))

Bella felt herself sigh and rested her hands on Edwards chest, leaning towards him to inhale his sent. She immidiantly regretted it as soon as Charlie's voice boomed from the kitchen. Hey bell's! Welome home! Want some pizza? It's still warm.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:24 am
Edward pushed her back slightly so she wouldn't get in trouble with Charlie. "Hello Charlie. How are you today?" he asked politely.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff