Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:26 pm
since I don't think the litter info was posted anywhere and I'm not sure where else to put him (he was born in the pride):

Name: Rickert
Meaning: n/a
Parents: Airion x Tuu
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Owned by: Amon Larethian
Description:

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: guardian (when he grows up)
Are you planning to breed soon?: nope, he's a baby still

Uncerted Image Link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/Amon_Larethian/SoA/rickertjuve.png
Certed Image Link: http://sirauron.ithiltari.com/breedable/rickertcubcert.png  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:16 pm
Runako is approved!

Noted, Amon, thank you for posting his info!  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:41 pm
Name: Zuri
Meaning: Beautiful
Parents: Ky & Lorek
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Owned by: Roxy_roxanna2
Description: (I was actually supposed to post her waay back when she was an Adol but somehow forgot XD)
Zuri wandered away from her family eager to try and meet new lions, see new places, and find an identity of her own. She unfortunately ended up trying to walk around the desert alone and would have perished. Luckily she was found by one of the DW males Shu who showed her around. Zuri is excited to learn more about the pride and hopeful that she may have finally found a place to call home.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Artisan
Are you planning to breed soon?: Pending on plot, sometime in the future.

Uncerted Image Link: [X]
Certed Image Link: [X]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:43 pm
Accepted!  

Successful Edit

foxdoll

Supportive Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:26 pm
Name: Zafran
Meaning: Saffron
Parents: ? x ?
Mate: ----
Offspring: ----
Owned by: Grotesque Panda
Description: The best I can think of to describe her is 'Southern ma'. She is sweetness to the bone, and extremely motherly. However, when it comes to safety of youngin's she's very strict and quick to scold to keep the cubs in line. Not that she has any of her own, but she loves to be around them.

After wandering for a while she found her way to the DW lands and see's the nanny-ing position as the perfect place for her.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Nanny!
Are you planning to breed soon?: Nada.
Uncerted Image Link: Zafran
Certed Image Link: None D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:04 am
Approved~!  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Remove

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:06 am
Name: Beluwa
Meaning: Care
Mate: -
Offspring: Msimbo'Asali
Owned by: Remove
Description: Beluwa is the most out going of the brothers. He likes to have a good time and be a little out there. He enjoys what he does but he still mourns the death of his sister sometimes. He tends to avoid death as he can't cope with it. If anyone mentions it he runs in the other direction. Other then that he is a happy out going kind of guy. He has plenty of energy and is incredibly loyal to those he cares about.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Hunter
Are you planning to breed soon?: Not soon nope

Uncerted Image Link: link
Certed Image Link: link

Name: Msikizi
Meaning: Listener
Mate: -
Offspring: Tumai, Hisani, Ithibati
Owned by: Remove
Description: Msikizi was once the most outgoing of the two brothers but the death of their sister hit him differently and mellowed him out. He takes life much more seriously now and gets overly paranoid about different dangers. He hates fighting and will only do it if it will save someone else. Like his brother he is incredibly loyal to those he cares about.

Are you planning to breed soon?: Nope

Uncerted Image Link: link
Certed Image Link: LInk  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:26 am
Name: Nyota
Meaning: Star (Swahili)
Parents: Altair x Angavu
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Owned by: Ecavi
Description: Nyota was raised in a litter of four by a single mother who refused to tell anybody (the cubs included) even the name of their father. It never really bothered Nyota, who takes a great deal after her mother. She's optimistic, outgoing and rarely hesitates in sharing her opinion. She will be coming to the pride by following a paternal uncle who is searching for her father (who resides here), looking mainly to satisfy her own curiosity about him. She'll ultimately decide to stay here.

She comes from a large family in the Pridelands that is closely associated with a family of hares, one of the hares will be coming with her as her familiar. They are not in the list of common familiars but it says others are allowed and she's part of Nyota's history. (Theluthi)

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Huntress
Are you planning to breed soon?: No, though it may come up in searching for friends and plots that will encourage her to stay in the pride (doubtful but possible so I'm saying so).

Uncerted Image Link: Uncert!
Certed Image Link: Cert!  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:43 am
All three approved!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:22 pm
Name: Ashakiran
Meaning: Ray of hope
Parents: Jasiri'ka x Nabila Siti
Mate: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Owned by: Manda
Description: Asha is generally a quiet sort of boy, though he loves his family and especially his mother. Though he'll be a rather large lion when he grows up, I can definitely see him being more of the 'teddy bear' type. He'll tend to be gentle, rather than use his size to his advantage

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Youth ----> Scribe
Are you planning to breed soon?: Nope, he's a juve!

Uncerted Image Link: here
Certed Image Link: here

Note: I know that -some- of the rest of this family is planning to join but I'm not exactly sure who, or when they're going to have time to come post. I think one of his sibs joined already. XD Which is why I'm going ahead and posting him by himself. Hope that's okay!!  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:31 am
Name: Ataruka
Meaning: Will Fly
Parents: --
Mate: --
Offspring: Gofu
Owned by: Lithia_Brandon
Description: He is a bit of a blank slate, save for the fact that he's energetic and all about the sky. He likes to jump off of things and climb into trees, just to be closer to it. He can also be found laying on his back when he's not busy with something, looking up at passing clouds.

Are you planning to breed soon?: Maybe? He has no RPs, haha.

Uncerted Image Link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/lithia_brandon/SoA/pidgeotlion.png
Certed Image Link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/lithia_brandon/SoA/Certs/atarukacert.png

Name: Randar'Reik
Meaning: None
Parents: --
Mate: --
Offspring: --
Owned by: Lithia_Brandon
Description: Complete blank slate.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Artisan
Are you planning to breed soon?: Again, she has no RP and no settled prospective mate ATM.

Uncerted Image Link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/lithia_brandon/SoA/Edits/ev3_i.png
Certed Image Link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/lithia_brandon/SoA/Certs/Ran.png  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:38 pm
Another triple-approval!

Good things come in threes?  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:31 pm
Name: Gella
Meaning: The one with the golden hair (African).
Mate: None yet.
Offspring: None yet.
Owned by: pinchmonster
Description: Kind of a blank slate. I just got her today in Skye's event, and this was the first pride I thought to put her in. I think she'll be intrinsically sweet and her patience will know no bounds. Depending on the rank she gets in the pride, she'll either have a wealth of knowledge about health/healing/traditions or some strange topic that she'd completely nerd out about. :3

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Priestess or Scribe, since that's what is noted as being needed in the pride.
Are you planning to breed soon?: Breeding will be thought about once she's found a mate in the pride, or one out of the pride who will join as well.

Uncerted Image Link: Here.
Certed Image Link: No cert yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:54 am
Accepted! Just please post letting me know if you've decided on priest or scribe - sounds suited to either heart  

Successful Edit

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:23 am
Thanks, Edit! <3 She'll be a scribe.  
[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games