Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Dragon Quest (Many choices available! Huge twist page 18) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:07 pm
Half of Aisus body turned back to normal while the other half was controled by death she started screaming in pain and roling on the ground because now she could feel the pain. "eeaaahhh!" Aisu kept screaming and blood came out of her mouth and half of her body was crying and the other was frowning and trying to obey death. Aisu could feel half of her body trying to pull of the other half but it wasnt hard enough to split her in half.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:11 am
((Just to make sure you know, she had a heart made of the black magic, so the light dispelled it...partially))

Death stared at amazement at Aisu and Gandohar. What had suddenly overcome him? He can't be--no, Death thought somberly. Could he?

Unkar watched in amazement as the Gods lent Gandohar their power. His ands glowed with their intensity, and their power awakened power within the boy.

Gandohar felt a wave of energy and hope overcome him. He wasn't surprised that the spell didn't work all the way--he was still weak. But he started the job, now all he had to do was regain his energy and finish the job.

Alchemist of the Twilight

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:50 am
two binding marks apeared on her arms one on her right saying Gandohar in red and on her left saying death in black. Aisu stoped screaming and tryed to take the pain better than before by clenching her fists.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:58 am
Gandohar limped forward, but he was still very weak. He collapsed right at Death's feet, who smiled.

"Well, it looks as if he's surrendering to me!" he mocked. "And don't try anything funny, Mage!" he shouted when he saw Unkar flinch forward.

Gandohar felt an odd feeling around his wound; it felt like stretching the skin there, but it felt soothing. He let out a relieved sigh.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:14 am
Aisu saw the Binding marks on her arms and started at them as if they where eating her skin off.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:29 am
Unkar stood, gazing at his former master. "What have you done!?" he demanded.

"Traitor...don't think I forgot about you. Shadow!" he made a hand sign to the dragon, who roared at Unkar. Unkar didn't flinch.

He muttered something under his breath, and the dragon flew away. "Don't think I don't know how to deal with that pig!" he grinned. Unkar took his staff that hung from his back.

Death took his sword and pointed it at Gandohar. "Make any more moves and he will suffer!"

But Unkar had other plans. He pointed his staff at Gandohar, muttered something, and Gandohar, Nyrok, Aisu, Yuna, Kiba, Link (and anyone else I forgot to mention XD) were gone.

"NOOO!" Death yelled, but he wasn't fast enough. His prisoners were gone. He cursed himself for being a fool. Shadow, you fool, return to the field. The dragon flew where he previously stood, glaring at the empty space.

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:44 am
Aisu wished she could see her face and see what death had done to it. she could hear deaths voice ringing in her head itwas driveing her crazy but tryed to ignore it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:14 am
Unkar fell to his knees, exhausted, confused, scared, and worried. Many emotions ran through him, and the voices in his head overwhelmed. He felt relieved when blackness enveloped him like a thick blanket.

Gandohar sighed and stood up, not knowing where he was or what was going on. He found himself looking into the eyes or a short, well built man. He had little hair and was unshaven. His odd purple eyes shone in the fire, and he stared uncertainly in the opposite direction of which gandohar stood. Gandohar took a step back and accidentally bumped into Unkar, who was apparently unconscious. Then he turned to see what the purple eyes man saw, and stood in shock. He remembered plunging his golden hand into Aisu, but he didn't know what had overcome him at that moment. He remembered hearing Death's voice as he was absorbed in the black. He remembered the feeling he felt around his wound, and he remembered feeling Death's spell doing something to him. That hand signal--it wasn't meant for Shadow, as Unkar thought. It was some kind of spell...
He stared at Aisu. Her black hair and red eyes reflected that of Death's. She had a red binding mark on one arm, and black on the other. Apparently he had done something...but his mother left him for the moment.
After staring at her for a few seconds, he turned around and saw the man looking at him. He shook his head.

"I apologize, s'." he quickly said in an odd accent. "You look...odd t' me. You all do. Unkah' said you were friends. Welcome t' meh' humble 'ome." He tried changing the subject.

Gandohar shook his head. "Thank you." he said in a dark, raspy voice that was barely his. He stared in astonishment, as if he could see his voice. "Have you a mirror anywhere?" his new voice asked.

"No, but you miy use teh' pond ouside." the accented voice replied.

Gandohar bowed, a gesture odd to the man, and walked outside the door. He nearly tore the door down. Apparently he was also stronger. He walked out towards the pond. He looked down in shock for what happened to him. His red hair turned a mixture of red and gold. The main color seemed to be gold, and red decorated his hair like the blood was earlier. And he also noticed a little black. His eyes were gold. His hands bore markings; on his palm was a gold mark, and the back a red one. He noted the small black marks as well. He would have to hide these from citizens; they might scare, aggravate, and maybe cause him harm in some way. His face was covered with new scars, and he lifted his shirt to notice the stomach wound healed completely and neatly; no scars left behind. But why did he have scars on his face? The spell Death used on him was to turn Gandohar into one of his minions, like Aisu. It appeared on his appearance, but he knew he was completely free. Death merely loaned the boy some of his strength. The Gods seemed to have blessed--or cursed--him with new powers. All this new energy changed him completely. His voice suited his new body more. Muscles covered his body. That wasn't knew to Gandohar, but he noted that they seemed larger. He still wore the same clothes he wore when fighting Death. Was it coincidence he wore gold and red that day?
He then unsheathed his sword. It was his sword, but the blade was black, with gold swirls decorating it. The hilt was black with a red stone in the center, identifying it has his own. It had an ominous glow to it, just like Death's.

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:37 am
Aisu sat in a corner wondering what she looked like now and to scared to go look. i liked blue hair better... she thought. K'nock came up and sat beside her. i can only hope that my grandma or anyone ealse from the family doesent come exept Kirita she's ok...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:50 am
He was alarmed at his new appearance, but his matured body felt little emotion. He walked back inside the man's home, and was careful not to drag any dirt inside with him.

"How be you, sa'?" the purple eyed man asked.

"Humble man, may I have the pleasure to know who's house I am in?" Gandohar asked politely. At least he still had his manners. He gave the short man a low bow.

"I be Xin of teh' town of Xaxhuin, where you currently are. This be my 'ome." he returned Gandohar's bow awkwardly. "I know not why Unkah' took you here, but he gave meh' a fairr warning before you arrived. I apologise, sa'. I am not used to serving such noble people."

"No need, humble Xin. I am no more a noble, for I care not for such things." Gandohar replied.

"Aye, but you are. I am one of teh' last of meh' people. We can tell these kind of things!" he pointed at his head.

Unkar stirred next to them. He muttered unintelligible words.

"Unkah', you wake finally. You must see the transformed Emperor Gandohar!"  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:47 pm
"I knew it the moment I saw you, Gandohar." Unkar said. "And the power from the earlier battle only proved me even more right." He groaned in pain and steadily sat up. "Only one of the true Dragon blood has that power, Gandohar." He added when he saw him recoil as if he were hit by a stone.

"Let us speak of this later. For now we have to attend to Aisu." Gandohar said, changing the subject. He was shocked, but he still felt little emotion. He looked at the girl. Was she even alive? Gandohar felt no emotion at the thought. His golden eyes flashed angrily, mainly at himself, and from wondering why he felt little emotion. He thought Aisu was a friend; surely he should care if something happened to her? He kneeled down and stared her in the eye, trying to look like he cared. He stood when he heard her breathing.

"Aye, I see you are havin' troble adjustin' tot' teh' litel 'motion Empera's feel." Xin chuckled. "'Motions always 'fect the opinios o' the Empera', that's why the Gods give tehm the power to control 'em better; you probly notice how litel you feel for a girl you thought was a friend."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:14 pm
Aisu staired back at Gandohar. I knew it he hates me like everyone ealse who knows that im related to death...and now i look more like him... Aisu let out a sigh and turned away from anyone that wanted to look at her.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:50 am
Gandohar looked at Aisu, his revealing nothing. His expression was unreadable. Should I really notice that I don't have as much emotion? he thought. He sighed and sat down on the floor. "Unkar, check Aisu and make sure she's well." he commanded. Unkar was still on the floor, groaning in pain, but he steadily stood and limped towards the sulking Aisu.

Xin told Gandohar more about himself and his people. "We were plentifole back in days longe befo' now. We 'ave a pow'eh; we can sense diffrint things 'mongst peopel. Like 'motions and who the person is, more 'bout tehm. We sense the aura's 'round peopel. All 'ave it. It's diffrint for all peopel. Teh' aura's change when some person feels a 'motion. It's diff'cult to x'plain. But you had the aura o' the Empera'. When Empera' Rahkin eh' IV he o'dered for all o' us teh' be ex'cuted for he thought we were Sorcera's o' some kind. Most were killed. Few survived. My ancestors were one of teh' few t' survive. Ever since, we 'ave not been able to replace teh' loss'. Tey were t' great." He let out a sad sigh. "But I can tell tat right now, you r' feeling sad. Your 'motions have left ya so 'uickly that you feel empty and 'ollow."

Gandohar nodded in agreement. That was exactly how he felt. He looked over at Aisu, and he instantly knew that she must have hated him again. It's not that he didn't care for her anymore--he couldn't.

"An' tat is why I ask if I may join you on your 'ourney. Perhaps doring your reign, you shall find a way t' replace teh' loss' of meh' peopel. An' I think I may be able t' help you." The short man held out a flat palm and put his fist in it; a gesture Gandohar thought meant power, and defeating an enemy. Xin's pointed ears twitched. In amusement, Gandohar thought.

((No Gandohar does not like Aisu!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:40 pm
"don't touch my hands whatever you do...."Aisu told Unkar.
she gave him a depressed look.

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:01 pm
Unkar gave her a look filled with pity before collapsing from exhaustion. "I wasted too much power..." he couldn't help suppress a grin.

"Aisu, do you feel well?" Gandohar cursed himself for wording it badly.

Xin chuckled at the slip. He then moved closer to his ear. "I can sense her hatred. It is very s'tong. 'Lso some 'pression and nervoisness..." he concluded.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff