Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Zelkova=Helba? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yokaiy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:12 pm
XxGrieverxX
yokaiy
That's an interesting idea. ._. I'm not sure how I feel about it. On one hand, that'd be awesome, but on the other I'm still convinced (despite what the strategy guide says) that Kite was actually Azure Kite. XD

But I thought Azure Kite was created by Aura and was an AI. D:

Yeah, that's right, but I reject it since I had the most perfect explanation all set up that left NO loose ends with Kite being Azure Kite before they officially announced that he was an AI. XD Really, I'm just in denial. Long-term denial...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:15 pm
i meant GU he was in college during GU biggrin 8th grade + 7 years^^  

zawardo

Green Hero

Sunflower-Seeds

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:36 pm
*nods* At anyrate, the way the series works, with many characters being the old ones in desquise (Natsume, Piros, Endrance!) it is very likely he is an old character.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:58 pm
well Piros is based off the president of CC2 Corp so yeah... can't avoid him, natsume was in there cause they wanted to squeeze her in really, and elk was drawn in by aida/mia  

zawardo

Green Hero

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:27 pm
huh zelkova and helba sounds alot alike ,and theese brownies taste terrible. 5  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:36 am
Naota3

They could be the same person, but I wanna l kinda think Zelkova is Kite now. I can't remember who, but someone in this thread thought Zelkova could be Kite and that made me think, maybe he really is Zelkova.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

zawardo

Green Hero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:44 am
XxGrieverxX
Naota3

They could be the same person, but I wanna l kinda think Zelkova is Kite now. I can't remember who, but someone in this thread thought Zelkova could be Kite and that made me think, maybe he really is Zelkova.
But if kite was logged into the world Aura would've just given him the bracelet instead of you know making Azure Kite^^

Plus....would Zelkova really be so useless the first three games if he was Kite, I know my Kite wouldn't have waited for Haseo  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:38 pm
Za Wardo
XxGrieverxX
Naota3

But if kite was logged into the world Aura would've just given him the bracelet instead of you know making Azure Kite^^

Plus....would Zelkova really be so useless the first three games if he was Kite, I know my Kite wouldn't have waited for Haseo

You think of things I would have never thought of. D: You're right, sir.
Maybe Zelkova is just Zelkova and no one else.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:46 pm
no wait kaede is helba and zelkova is zelkova and kaede is watching over zelkova  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:35 am
Naota3
no wait kaede is helba and zelkova is zelkova and kaede is watching over zelkova
but Zelkova ran the netslum...and Helba wouldn't have wound up Sakaki's b*tch in vol. 2  

zawardo

Green Hero

Puppetry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:41 am
Za Wardo
Naota3
but Zelkova ran the netslum...and Helba wouldn't have wound up Sakaki's b*tch in vol. 2

But Kaede wasn't Sakaki's b***h ;; She followed Zelkova, remember?

I think Zelkova is just Zelkova, possibly an A.I or just another hacker.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:04 pm
When i was playing through Vol.3 recently (finally finished it, loved it :3 ) I personally thought that Zelkova was Helba. To me, the "personality" difference didn't mean much. I thought back on when Pi used to be "Ender" from the //Roots anime, She acted completely different. Several characters mentioned so as well.

And its possible that he just wanted to be a somewhat normal player like everyone else. That's why he joined a guild (Moon Tree) and took a bit more back seat approach as opposed to his hands on (if we can call it that) as he did when he was Helba.

Gender didn't mean much to me either. For those that have actually played MMO's, you probably know that Age/gender as far as a game goes means little in relation to the actual player. I've played Female characters before, and i have friends i met online that are 13, but tell everyone they are 18+  

Zigirus

zawardo

Green Hero

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:15 pm
Puppetry
Za Wardo
Naota3

i mean cause he wound up kicking zelkova's a** infront of her and wound up puppet master of her guild  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:27 pm
Za Wardo
Puppetry
Za Wardo
Naota3

i mean cause he wound up kicking zelkova's a** infront of her and wound up puppet master of her guild

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7JX-EK2vRs  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Puppetry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:36 pm
Naota3
Za Wardo
Puppetry
Za Wardo
Naota3

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7JX-EK2vRs

LOL That was really random and creepy, but cute too D:

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas