Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi RPG: The Wolf's Song (New Seto Needed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:55 am
Jounouchi stood behind the two others, giving the Kaiba brother's their space. If his wolf was showing at all, it would be wagging it's tail with all the emotions, hidden or open that were going through the three humans. His current thoughts where interrupted by a smaller kid tugging on his pants. "Hhhmmn?" Jou wondered, looking down at the kid.

The child merely lifted his hands up in a gesture of wanting to be picked up. "A mute, huh." Jou commented, having encountered one once when he was younger.

Jou had a strange habit of attracting kids like this, it was like they popped out of the woodwork when he was around. He didn't truely understand why, nor did he really care to find out. "Up ya go!" He commented, slinging the kid onto his shoulders, smiling warmly.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:06 pm
Mokuba gave one of his cheesy smile and rubbed the back of his hair. " Yeah, I'd love to see the look on her face. " Mokuba replied with a chuckle and a rub under his nose to show his small devious side. But he then just smiled up at the girl and looked around the place. " Wow..this place hasnt changed all that much since we left. How is everyone else, were they all adopted by now? " Mokuba asked. He had hoped her answer would be yes, it would be sad to see a teen in a place like this and still no family. The dirt under his feet still felt like clay with a few bits of grass frowing from the cracks. A few trees were alined by the wall, where he use to climb. And of course, he could see a slim view of the playground in the back, where his loenly swing sat. It was all so vivied, it was as if they were still there.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:13 pm
"Mostly... All but one or two, but they were very young when they first came here, and they're now only six and seven." She explained smiling. "They wouldn't even remember either of you, not that Kaiba-san is hard to forget.
"Heh... I should think not." Seto commented, emotion unreadable in his voice. He smiled again.
"We actually came with an ulterior motive. We have presents for everyone." Seto said.
"That's wonderful! Will you stay for supper? I'll let the kitchen know right away."
"Er..." Seto wasn't sure what to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:58 am
Jounouchi blinked. "Hai, dinner sounds good, Seto, accept her invitation." He demanded, not really caring how he was acting.

The child on his shoulders nodded his agreement, and added his hands being clasped together in a begging motion and large puppy eyes. "See? Even the kid agrees." Jounouchi persisted.

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:06 pm
" Yeah that sounds great, Seto can we please? " Mokuba asked grabbing Setos sleeve gazing up at his brother. His violet eyes were glowing with plee, it had been so long since they had been here. And to Mokuba, it was more of home to him then anywhere else. This is where all the memories he held close origniated, the ones he missed so dearly. Setos child slept here and still has yet to leave. That was the main reason he held this place close, all the happy moments with his brother were here. And hed hope that Setos inner child would come back to him soon, he couldnt bare Seto going through life like this, not how he use to be. His brothers happiness was all that mattered, he just hoped that he would be the reason Seto was truely happy and be the one to bring back his child.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:58 am
Seto could hardly disagree with Mokuba, and certainly not with that pleading look. He sighed. "I've really got no choice have I? Yes, I think we'll be staying for supper."
"Wonderful!" exclaimed the matron, leaving to tell the kitchen they would be having guests.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:12 am
"See? Mokuba knows how to handle him." Jounouchi commented. "Hope Salem's got everything of yours settled by the time we get there though."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:48 am
Mokuba smiled rubbing a finger under his nose giving a grin. He loved how his brother couldn't resist him. That vunerability showed Mokuba that there was some of the old Seto still in there. So many things were coming back to him, all the memories, he loved being here.'A part of me doesn't wanna go home...' he thought to himself. He pushed that feeling aside placing the smile back on his face that was at first a longing look. Then, out of old habits, he took ahold of his brothers hand and pulled him along as he followed the matron.  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:37 am
Seto was just busy wondering what he was thinking. Staying here for supper? He had a few fond memories certainly, and he had made sure that Mokuba would be able to remember this place fondly, but more often than not he had been shown off like some sort of trophy, as if the matron at the time had done something to bring about this prodigy who could do maths faster than her teenage residents. But she was gone now, and all that remained of her old influence was a tree stump in the corner of a field, rotting away. She'd had the tree cut down because children wouldn't stop climbing on it.
Lost in his memories, Seto barely noticed Mokuba's hand, but he knew his brother was having a good time at least. He saw something else, but couldn't put his finger on what it was. Finally it registered that he might have to pay attention to what was going on around him, especially when something small and painful colided with him and wraped around his leg. Seto jumped.
"Kaiba-san!" it cried. Seto looked down to see a little girl about his brother's age clinging to him. He saw his own hairstyle in blonde and his eyes in brown. "You are the coolest ever! I can't believe you'd come here of all places. I got my wish!"
"Er... who are you?" He asked.
"Asuka Tenjouin! And you're the greatest guy ever! I'm going to be just like you one day!" Seto smiled at this. She had high hopes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:13 am
"What is with everybody wanting to be someone else, huh?" Jounouchi wondered, more to himself than to the kid on his shoulders.

The kid nodded, silently in agreement. (I was thinking of skipping ahead, like maybe to where Kaiba actually moves in.)

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:29 pm
((Brilliant. I was only making this stuff up to pass time before that. They have to dye the hair -after- he fakes his death. That's why he's doing it, so that people don't recognize him.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:18 am
It had been about a week since Seto had moved in and Jounouchi had been slowly getting the pack to accept him. The younger wolves were thrilled to have someone new to play with them. And Jounouchi had more and more left Seto to wander about the place on his own. Jounouchi in the meantime had been getting busier the closer to the full moon it got, currently he was plotting where certain groups would go off to hunt out prey.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:28 am
Seto was lying back and relaxing. Dying his hair had certainly been an adventure. They'd had to bleach it first, because the blue was too light to show up on the brown. Lots of water and insistant pleading from Mokuba to help his onii-sama out with the process, and Seto was possessed by saphire hair that matched his eyes.
He was actually starting to get rather bored having nothing to do really. Mokuba was running the company just fine on his own, barring a few coups Seto had taken care of secretly in his brother's name. He felt kind of... useless... and that was not a good feeling.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:36 pm
Jounouchi secretly grinned as he happily dug through the drawers and such. "It's been so long since we've been able to use this, but now we have Seto and this'll help, yup." He seemed rather full of himself as he found what he was looking for and went to disturb the bored out of his wits human being within the small room off of his own. "Seto, I've got something for you to do! Get out here, please, it'll put you on a job for the hunt next week." Jounouchi commented, happily.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:31 am
Seto heard 'job' and sprung up. "What is it?"  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]