Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hoplite323

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:37 pm
He stops with his laughter. "O-kay than....." he looks a bit uneased. "So lets get to the others." he says quickly, walking any direction.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:38 pm
Her eyes still black looks at him and says your going the wrong way follow me still holding her samuri .  

SweetKeiks

hoplite323

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:42 pm
"Of course." he turns around and follows her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:47 pm
They get tothe house well here we are see you tomarrow and you can meet the friends starts looking fro her keys to get in.  

SweetKeiks

hoplite323

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:53 pm
"Ok, but I was kind of expecting like.... a big town, or something. And to get back to my house" he mumbles.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:56 pm
Well this is just part of the town and the map place itsn`t open till tomarrow afrternoon your welcome to stay the night if you`d like??  

SweetKeiks

hoplite323

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:58 pm
"Well I'll stay for a night or two." he says. "Where exactly are we though?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:00 pm
Transillvaniya why where do you live and come in you look tierd she opens the door and walks through.  

SweetKeiks

hoplite323

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:02 pm
"Wow...." he could only mutter that one word and than he walks in.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:04 pm
Well lets get you to your room can I get you anything she says looking at him with big black eyes or do you just want to sleep??  

SweetKeiks

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:10 pm
Are you in need to get home?? because when your here you need so one to help you through town???  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:24 pm
she continued to read fealing slightly uneasy from what he said. she stood and took the book to her room where she read it on her bed, just like she always had.  

Kechero

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:28 pm
Well here it is hope you like it , it was A bedroom with 2 windows in it ansd it had a bed no a big bed that no one had ever slept in and it had a closet and it had nothing in it and the bathrooms right acroes the hall hope you enjoy it and after you move in you can come down stairs I need to give you something you might need ok???  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:57 pm
"Okay." he said, trying to get used to the room. He walks around the room.  

hoplite323

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:56 am
kitty just embraced all the piranha. she went to the top for air. ''ha, something that simple? i passed the trials of death, 5 TIMES'' she laughed.she got out after a while. her goal was simple find the sod that did it and make him or her pay the price. the piranha were all very worried when she took the best of the, and ate it while it still lived.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games