Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Bleach,!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:09 pm
damn it what to do kido 299 healing please work  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:11 pm
Wolves Fang opened her eyes they were white she stood up well do you know where you are she wobles a littel and do you know what I am???  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:13 pm
I do not have the slightest idea  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:15 pm
We are in a forest where what you think does come true but what I am is an Alaiec  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:17 pm
Alaiec I've heard that term before but where?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:24 pm
My power in this form is that if you get kissed by an Alaiec in this stat you recived gret power to over come any one but you have to keep a promise to an Alaiec you must never come to her on the afternoons because she can burn you but I`m not going to burn you but we can if we want so lets find my place come on Wolves Fang held out her hand and said we must hurry for the wolves can kill me and I shall be forever dead so come!!  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:29 pm
(confused and dazed) yes of course (follows her)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:31 pm
Wolves Fang found her place come in hurry I need to get you safe from them the wolves I can help you but I need toget you saafe first!! come??  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:32 pm
(says nothing but obiedently follows her)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:34 pm
She finds it hard to believe but she is going back to her other side she her love side how could this happen she thought??  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:38 pm
hmm she seems different ( looks around the aera) wow this is amazing i see why they want her power but I can't give it to them it would just be wrong  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:51 pm
Your thinking aren`t you here have some this will help with you head I mean the cut I want to thank you for spering my life I want ed to save you from vincet its payback and hey can I ask you something?? I just want to know why ?why you didn`t take me? And here it something I need to give you its my other form of me I needed to instal but I don`t need to hve two Alaiec spirits here you have one Wolves fang smiled put her hand on his head his cut healed and it was gone well any questions that you need answerd??  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:01 pm
/gtg bed / I couldn't I wouldn't be able to live with my self for what my superiors where going to do you you seemed to kind for that  
SweetKeiks generated a random number between 20 and 10 ... 14!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:07 pm
me to nighty night)Thank you you know I really can have friends that hate me at the same time Wolves fang started to cry tears of white again well you can just say I don`t have very many friends well I hope you can forgive me Wolves fang ran to the room At the other end !!  

SweetKeiks

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:41 pm
(idk whats going on can you help me out blondie? xp and idk if u allow vizards)

name: Kakkugen Zambazo (Gin)
type: Vizard (wait are you allowing vizards?)
weapons: Hallow mask and zanpaktou
sex: Male
bio: Gin is a Vizard who isnt actually part of the vizard. he has gained control over the hallow mask and has reached bankai with his zanpato, but he has never met the vizard or ichigo. He used to be one of the captains (#12) but was regected after breaking the law (using hallow powers) since then he has been running from soul reapers and is considered a criminal by the soul society.
Appearnace:User Image
Weapon appearance:User Image  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas