Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Rise of the Kyuubi's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the title?
NO IT SUCKS OUT LOAD!!!!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:31 pm
"Ofcourse" she said walking into the kitchen and filling the pot with water and started cooking "Uh do you guys mind if i mix a couple of flavors in one?i really like i tthat way i hope you guys do to" she smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:59 pm
Sero smiled. "I'll go with anything you cook!" Sero sat at the table and watched Fujuki cook her ramen. Tell her! Why the heck won't you tell her!  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:17 pm
Fujuki smiled and turned back around to cook....i wonder what he is thinking all the time he is always looking at me...is there something wrong with me??? she thought to herself as she boiled the water  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:54 pm
"Food food, food food!" Sero was chanting food while he was waiting for is DELICOUS food.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:07 pm
Fujuki was done, she threw a couple of things in the ramen and let it soke into the noodles and poured it all into 3 bowls "Okay its all done!" she said as she brought the bowls to the table and took a seat "Here Sero....here Chihiro, its very good enjoy" she say giving them chopsticks and then she began to eat........  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:20 pm
A second after Fujuki sat down, Sero was done. "Man! Is there more? Please tell me there's more!!! I love you! I mean your cooking! So is there more ramen?!" Sero was all hyped up. "By any chance, did you add...extra extra pork?" Whew...I can't believe I said that!  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:31 pm
Fujuki laughed "No ther isnt more, i gave an equal amount to everyone....but here you can have half of mine i dont eat much im not that hungry" she said giving half of her ramen ti Sero.........  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:39 pm
Sero looked at her. "No, no, I wouldn't exactly feel right taking food from you...you may be a good-looker, I mean good-cook, but I would never take food from someone else." Sero gave Fujuki's food back. "I can suffice!" Sero smiled. What the heck is wrong with me! Why do I keep saying...the truth?  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:46 pm
Fujuki had a confused look on her face from him saying the truth "No no its fine please dont let it all go to wast...." she said holding out her bowl for him......  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:52 pm
Sero laughed. "Look...I love that helping other people thing about you...but I swear, you need to eat! It builds strength!" Sero smiled.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:54 pm
Fujuki sighed and gave up ......"do you want me to make more ramen then???" she asked getting up.....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:56 pm
Sero got up to. "As long as you teach me how to make such delicous ramen! I can help...as long as I don't operate a fridge'...last time I did that, I had to get another refridgerater..." Sero laughed.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:58 pm
Fujuki laoughd "well want me to teach you right now???" she said as she walked back to the empty pot.......  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:50 pm
*Chihiro giggled slently at Sero*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:22 pm
Sero put his hands together. "Works for me! So tell me...erm...Fujuki-sensei..." Sero laughed a little after he said those last words. "How do you make your special ramen?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games