Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:54 pm
Sureana appeared out of no where and sat down. "Is everyone here? I would prefer to only start over once."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:48 pm
Siki nodds/.  

Denki Nasu

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:49 am
Kitten nodded also. "Yes, everyone is here now." She smiled shyly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:33 am
Elizabeth shifted Caroline on her lap, putting her arm around Emma who leaned into her. Will put his arm casually around Jon who leaned on Will. "So, shall we get started?" Elizabeth asked, excited to hear what was going to be talked about, she hadn't ever met so many vampires and it was nice not to have to hide what she was.  

Arriana_lynn

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:46 am
"So Siki and I are the only vegetarians, right?" She directed her question toward Elizabeth and Sureana. Kitten then turned to Chaos and asked her, "Chaos, are you a vegetarian also?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:50 am
(Do you mean nonvegitarian?)
Elizabeth nodded.  

Arriana_lynn

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:04 pm
"Ok then Siki, Chaos, and Kitten are the only ones that feed upon humans, correct? Ok then I was wondering wither or not everyone wanted to associated with each other, in other words we all become part of a coven. Who would be interested.?" Sureana said plainly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:05 pm
"I don't see why not" Elizabeth shrugged. Will agreed and the kids nodded.  

Arriana_lynn

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:23 pm
Kitten started to worry. "I'm interested of course. But won't the humans here get suspicious that there's been a couple of murders lately, humans & animals, and that it's all centered around Forks?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:29 pm
"Besides, if we are to form a coven of our own, should we start living together? And we can't all hunt in Forks anymore. We'd have to start traveling to other places to hunt so we don't draw attention." Kitten paused and thought about it all. "It's going to be a big responsibility."  

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:49 pm
"As I said I try to eat human food, if I can't then after a few times of hunting here I go somewhere else. And I never thought of that, being a coven would be a big responsibility but I think we can do it as long as we all work as a team and can all be friends and get along" Elizabeth said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:47 pm
"Ya but you know our kind. Thats easier said then done. I think that we would just have to travel to others cities, and go as long as possible without feeding. I understand that mabey not all of you are up to that. It would be a big responsibility and sacrifice for some. If your not willing to go to those measures then please don't join. Its going to be hard enough."  

eragonlover159

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:10 am
Elizabeth bit her lip. "This may be hard, having to keep moving the kids but I think I can do it" Elizabeth said. Will nodded. "I'll help" he siad. "Will, you really don't have to" Elizabeth said. "Elizabeth, shut up. I'm coming and I will help" Will siad gently yet firmly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:00 am
"Ok now that thats taken care of. We need to come up with a cover up for all the other humans in this world. A group this big is going to draw quite some attention. We're bigger then the all famous Cullens. I don't know if all of you have heard of them, but they were the biggest coven, except for us that is. Whats weird is that they lived here in this exact town for several years. I believe that they lived in a three-story house not too far from here." Sureana looked curious as she said the last part.  

eragonlover159

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:14 pm
"Yeah, I heard of them. Edward had a human girlfriend, Bella. They moved quite a few years ago though. All of them were vegitarians however" Elizabeth said.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games