Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Next Gen of ninjas rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:35 pm
"come on it could do u wonders" he said with a smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:47 pm
"Nope!" Khana said teasing him.  

Khana Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:53 pm
he flipped around so he was on his feet "well then i fell that i must... tickle you" he reached out toward her as if he was a scary monster  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:59 pm
Khana slapped him across the face."You really are a child!" Khana said smiling and giggling.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:34 pm
she slowly baced up "um....well i better go and.....finish the mission right the mission!" sweatdrop she slowly turned and walked away fast  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:47 pm
he put a hand where she slapped him " damn i was just gonna tickle you how harmful is that"  

minimonkey_s

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:21 am
((okay sorry to Shikyo but that is really funny to play over in your head over and over again.))
"Very" Khana said teasing him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:24 pm
[i say its evil]
he rolls his eyes "not cool"  

minimonkey_s

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:22 pm
((lol sorry sweatdrop twisted ))
"I'm sorry.I was just trying to have some fun" Khana said sitting down and crossing her arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:20 pm
he crouched down "well that type of fun is painful"  

minimonkey_s

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:55 pm
"Your lucky I didn't punch you across the village.So next time don't try to do something childish to me like tickling" Khana said with a playful smirk and standing up again as if to say she was better than him." I don't play childish games unless I feel like it" Khana said still smirking,putting her hands on her hips.Khana sat back down and closed her eyes."I'm sorry again.I can't take a joke because I was raised by serious strict people.Thats why I act older than my age" Khana said crossing her arms again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:53 pm
he sat down "well i guess that could do it.... but i feel that i need u to do some thing for me to make up for the slap" he turned his head to the side  

minimonkey_s

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:52 am
"Why do I have to do to something.Your the one who needs disipline. As you can see I wasn't raised exactly to be a ninja more of to help improve manners and social order in the clan." Khana said shouting right in his face looking very annoyed.Khana laughed,"and you've heard too much about my past and I can't tell anymore" she said as moved back a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:47 pm
"well i was just gonna ask for a hug but damn your quick to jump the gun" he became sad abit "and besides i have had parents in about 10 years.... and i guess u've herd too much too"  

minimonkey_s

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:15 am
Khana sighed and hugged him."Smile,Smile" Khana said giggling."My parents left me in an deserted polar reigon to freeze to death" Khana said her voice actually sounding happy and she was smiling.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games