Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:10 pm
Fujuki laughed to "Yeah...just like old times" she said lookig out at the sun and thinking when they were little. then the shp keeper's voice made her looke bac "Your ramen is done" he said with a smile "Oh thank you" she said as she ate the ramen given to her......  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:05 pm
A smile came over Khana's face and she laughed."Thank you!" she said to the shop keeper.  

Khana Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:05 pm
Khana started to eat really fast and was praticly shoving down her throat but in a polite way((i don't know she was just eating fast)).She finished and looked at Fujuki and Sero not knowing what to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:12 am
Sasuke: *runs around the village* I gotta find them!  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:09 pm
Fujuki peeked at Sero and Khana during bites .....why arnt they talking??? she thought to herself.....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:26 pm
Khana sighed when she finished her ramen and just sat there staring at the wall beside her.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:29 pm
Fujuki laughed "Do you want another bowl Khana???" she said with a smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:33 pm
"No thank you" she said still staring at the wall.*sigh*I wish someone just start a real conversation.Khana was tired and didn't want to talk about something boring so she was now looking out a window at the people.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:41 pm
Fujuki finished her bowl of ramen and didnt know what to say to strat a conversation with them "uh...so....." she said not being able to think of anything.....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:50 pm
((Wheres SERO???????????????????? Man I hate when everyone is not here gonk ))
Khana looked at Fujuki in a wierd way.OK I'll have to start the conversation then*smiles*."So what did you guys do while I was gone?" she said trying to get the conversation started.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:52 pm
Fujuki loked at Khana "Uh nuthin really...just trained and thats about it" she said with a disapointed look on her face.....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:56 pm
"Uhhh....pretty much the same thing.......................................They trained me to death out there it was so......annoying really" she said out of nowhere.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:59 pm
Fujuki nodded in silence....
((wher....is...SERO!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:02 pm
Khana started to get up."I'll be right back" she said walking out.
((I don't know where he is he's probaly out somewhere or in bed or someplace else thats not here))  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:03 pm
((lol..... nah ya think??? XP))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games