Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Book of Dreams (open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:59 am
Zach landed softly, about three feet away from Walt and Shiya. He walked over. "So, how're we s'posed to get outta here?" He drew his knife. "And who is he?" He pointed his knife at Walt.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:26 pm
Shiya looked at Zach, she flew over to him. The blade of the small knife was about the size of her. She looked at him, " He is a friend of mine.. and i brought him along with me.." she said. "So put the knife away..." Her eyes were bright, she seemed very confendant even though if some one wanted to, like Dustfinger did, could eaisly catch her because of her size.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:35 pm
Zach slowly slid the blade back. "A'ight. But still, where we going?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:56 pm
Shiya looked at him, "Well... i kinda like it here... wish i were human or atleast something bigger then a fariey..." she said. She smiled widely though. She wondered if she would be able to go as fast as a normal fariey, she didnt feel like being stuck in a jar again. The sun started to set, causeing the trees to become darker and more scary. She looked at her hands, they were glowing softly in the pale light. Now she knew what dustfinger needed a fariey for, he needed one for light.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:01 pm
Zach drew his blade. "There going to be any danger? I'm bored." His blade glinted dangerously.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:03 pm
Shiya looked at the blade, "Can you put that away?" she asked. her skin was glowing a bit brighter as it grew darker. She felt like a little blue lightning bug.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:12 pm
Zach smiled, and said the words of the ancient language in his head, and the sword turned blue. "I shall not. This shall be my weapon for now," He said. "Kitohr'nuo."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:16 pm
Shiya flew over. She sat on the metal of the sword, "How are you doing that? bringing other things from other books here.. with out saying anything.. " She said. She looked at him in amazment.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:21 pm
He grinned. "That I do not know. However, I seem to have a knack for the Ancient Language." It turned into a smirk. "Vindr." The wind blew Shiya off the blade. He looked at it. "Adurna." Water snaked up, then splashed on the spot she had been sitting. "Brisingr." Fire dried it off. He laughed. "Man, that's fun."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:25 pm
Shiya hadnt expected the wind blowing her off the blade. She landed on the ground, she hadnt been able to catch herself fast enough. She dusted her self and flew back up to eye level with Zach, "That was not nice!!" she said. She moved her hand so it looked like she was flicking something, glitter flew into his face.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:34 pm
He laughed again. "Adurna!" The glitter was washed away. Something caught his eye... "Slytha!" A man crumpled to the ground, forced asleep by the spell. "We are surrounded!" He yelled.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:41 pm
Shiya looked around, Sure enough, people were coming in around them. Someone behind shiya reached forward. His hands closed around her. "I got the fariey.." he said, smiling. Shiya was cramped in the small space. "Let me go!" she yelled.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:47 pm
Zach pulled out his dagger, putting it at the throat of the person who had Shiya captured, his sword ready for attack. "Now, you're all going to go away and leave my faerie friend here. If not, I'll use my powers to blow the lot of ya sky high."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:57 pm
Shiya was majorly clostraphobic. she had fallen over. She had her eyes closed. The guy holding Shiya looked at Zach, his hands went together a little more. Shiya felt the hands that inclosed her become closer. Her fear of small place begain to take over. The guy smiled, "It wont do you any good to kill us if your fariey friend is squashed, so i suggest you move that knife."  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:10 pm
Zach grinned. "Wrong choice." Suddenly, the man was on the ground and Shiya was in the palm of Zach's hand. "You okay?" He asked. "My speed is great enough to free anything."

((Gotta go.))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games