Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:14 pm
((0.0 lets get bac o the rp b4 i gotta go plz >.< XP))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:16 pm
((By the way I updated Flame profile....Nothing super importent though...))

"Why would you hit a person with a sword?...." Flame Asked jokingly "Besides I think she aready knows about it. Being she has them....and she evesdropped on our chat....then dropped from the tree..."  

FlameDemerio

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:19 pm
((lolz gawd u eat fast))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:22 pm
(( lol yup i do XP im suprised mah self X.X...okay ill update ur profile Flame mrgreen .....i didnt hit u with a sword i hit u with the bac of my hand....actually i didnt yet i said i removed my hand from Khana;s ankle TO hit u but not yet......REWIND LETS START OVA XP lol))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:26 pm
((I ment why would you hit a person what is holding a sword. As in he joking said that he would hit back....start over from were....))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:27 pm
((from uh i uess where i was about to hit u with the bac of my hand or when the new person [srry i duno ur name yet] was yelling at us......it dont matter 3nodding ))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:31 pm
((uhh i g2g srry skool nite and i gotta eat be on tommorow))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:32 pm
((alrighty then well wil all ttyl :3))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:36 pm
((Eat Tacos!!))
Flame focused hared till it becam a clear crystal. No mistaking it...that means she followed use here because she knew.....right? Flame looked at Fujuki "You ok? Last time you did this you looked like you were in pain..." Flame asked  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:41 pm
((YAY TACOS!!! lol XP))
Fujuki nodded "Im..." she grabed her stomack "...okay" she said breathing evenly [or how ever u say it XP] , her stomak hurt a little but not much cauz it was just her ankle but the closer she is to the person they more it hurts.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:47 pm
((less talking more rping sorry for editing mine I wanted to be something speacial
sweatdrop sad sweatdrop ))
"I'm fine,....and what are you talking about powers and why are you threating me when know I won't run?" she said starting to stand up.Khana blinked and saw crystals on them.What are those crsytals?.Khana looked down and saw a crystal on her heart.What in the heck is with these crsytals.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:52 pm
((-.- sigh i have to explain again...okay we all have diff powers only Flame can see the crystals u have to think of ur own way to know that we are all Mori so u cant see the crystals or anyone else only Flame....))
Fujuki stood up in front of Khna, her stomak felt better even tho her stomack didnt hurt that bad in the first place it was oly a sprain.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:52 pm
"Your lucky you know...." Flame said kneeling down again.
"I would have gave anything to heal instead of my fire. I found I had powers two years ago.... I was getting picked on and suddenly right before I was going to swing at him, his shirt was on fire. No one knew what happened not even me so I countined my life like normal. A week later I had my first kiss....I ended in an explosion. Her whole left side of her body from her neck to her knee is permently scarred now. Thats when I figured it out. It took me three more incedents with anger for me to finally relize that it was tied to my emotions...That is when I stopped being friendly or happy...I had to be alone and calm. I couldn't stand hurting someone I cared about again. I think I talked more in the last two days than the two years before. Funny...So what is you story?" Flame asked oddly open almost like he was before.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:54 pm
((Oh sorry for get i said that sweatdrop sweatdrop sad ))
Khana looked at Flame.She had never heard him talk open like that.She stood there motionless listening to what he said and did not answer.  

Khana Uchiha

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games