Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For fans new and old of CLAMP's crossover adventure, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Fans of the anime, manga, or both - all are welcome! 

Tags: manga, tsubasa, clamp, xxxholic, cardcaptor sakura 

Reply Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild
Want to create a new topic? PLEASE COME HERE FIRST. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_kitty_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:37 am
no worries, nya!! 3nodding
hey, about the game threads...should we make a sideforum for them, or should they just stay how they are?
-sakura  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:04 pm
runintothepole
yay!
Spam will NOT be tollerated! >.O

Deleted.
-mokona  

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:16 pm
Well we only have....1...2...3...how many game threads do we have? I only know of 3 or 4....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:55 pm
Mercuryangel
Well we only have....1...2...3...how many game threads do we have? I only know of 3 or 4....
I was refering to the one or two one-word posts I found in this thread in a row. :/ Things like that make me sad.

Some more games would be fine with me, though I can't really think of anymore at the moment.
-mokona  

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:46 pm
suu_no_clover
Mercuryangel
I was refering to the one or two one-word posts I found in this thread in a row. :/ Things like that make me sad.

Some more games would be fine with me, though I can't really think of anymore at the moment.
-mokona

Oh I know; it wasn't the mono-word posts in this thread...I was replying to hime-chan's suggestion about the subforum for games...as it is, I don't know that we have enough games for them to merit their own sub yet...do we?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:01 pm
Mercuryangel
suu_no_clover
Mercuryangel

-mokona

Oh I know; it wasn't the mono-word posts in this thread...I was replying to hime-chan's suggestion about the subforum for games...as it is, I don't know that we have enough games for them to merit their own sub yet...do we?
Oh, I see. Yeah.

There aren't that many games out there. Not that we have a lack of money for subforums, or anything, (We're really rather rich. xD) but I don't think we really need one for them yet. If some of our other subforums could get some activity first, then maybe.
-mokona  

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:50 pm
suu_no_clover
Mercuryangel
suu_no_clover
Mercuryangel

-mokona

Oh, I see. Yeah.

There aren't that many games out there. Not that we have a lack of money for subforums, or anything, (We're really rather rich. xD) but I don't think we really need one for them yet. If some of our other subforums could get some activity first, then maybe.
-mokona

I wouldn't go so far as rich, but we're managing to hold ourselves up. Yeah; everythign that goes to a subforum seems to be forgotten..or die..or both.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:35 pm
....I think I'll let you handle this one, moko-chan...  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Mizu_no_Tsubasa

Blessed Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:02 pm
I have a request: I would like to post a new thread.
Translations for tsubasa in other languages.

I am trying to find Tsubasa in Italain.

Can we have a thread that says or could say some like: Tsubasa Translations in other languages, and in brackets no english cause there already out, please.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:37 pm
Mercuryangel
....I think I'll let you handle this one, moko-chan...

oh no, allow me. *deletes* >:U spam=bad. 's okay for certain circumstances, but in this kind of thread, NO. scream

in reply to mizu-chan's suggestion:
hmm, that's a new one. i suppose i could approve of that. 3nodding we dont really have any thread even remotely like it, plus it wouldnt really be a dead end thread(although not very frequented, i dont think...since the main language here, really...is english. sweatdrop ). people can give links, and discuss the series translations and such...i think that's okay. (however, im sure it'll turn into a main series in general discussion in the end...that could prove a problem...)

saku-chan gives her approval!! but get 1-2 more mods to as well before creating it, k? 3nodding

-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Crew

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:04 pm
Mizu_no_Tsubasa
I have a request: I would like to post a new thread.
Translations for tsubasa in other languages.

I am trying to find Tsubasa in Italain.

Can we have a thread that says or could say some like: Tsubasa Translations in other languages, and in brackets no english cause there already out, please.
Hmm. I wouldn't mind a non-english translation request thread. If you find any in italian, or know of any, I'd be happy to add them to the FAQ, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:41 pm
Oh man. DX I'm so sorry to come here AFTER I posted the thread (stupid, I know) but I completely missed this.

So. Er...I made a thread that centered around Fay and any theories regarding him. I hope there's not one already...? ;-; If so, I'm so sorry, and do what you must.

Oh and I know there's a character thread for Fay, but mine focuses more on what his role in the plot AND himself; like....the story as a whole, but so it revolves around Fay. (Did that make sense? DX) It's kind of a "discuss-TRC-and-spoilers-focusing-on-Fay" kind of thing.  

Seliece

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:22 pm
Seliece
Oh man. DX I'm so sorry to come here AFTER I posted the thread (stupid, I know) but I completely missed this.

So. Er...I made a thread that centered around Fay and any theories regarding him. I hope there's not one already...? ;-; If so, I'm so sorry, and do what you must.

Oh and I know there's a character thread for Fay, but mine focuses more on what his role in the plot AND himself; like....the story as a whole, but so it revolves around Fay. (Did that make sense? DX) It's kind of a "discuss-TRC-and-spoilers-focusing-on-Fay" kind of thing.
I have no problem with the thread. Even if the old Fai thread is still alive, your topic is definatly less spammy. 3nodding  
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff