Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

WickedSong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:42 am
username: WickedSong (although I'm considering changing it to Vyre)
charecter name: Vyre
Race: vampire
real age: 82
appearing age: 17 (which she will claim in Forks)
apperance description: Long, thick, silky black hair, pale skin, golden eyes (or grey-black), enjoys dressing in black (see my dream avie)
(vampire, optional) Speciall abillities: Vyre feels the pain other people are feeling, both physical and mental/emotional. She does not feel their happiness, though. She tries to make sure everyone around her is content.
(vamp) vegetarian?: yes - it's hard to suck people's blood when you feel their death
personallity: quiet, but can easily be a leader
history: Vyre became a vampire shortly after she was in a car accident that would have been fatal. A passing vampire, Alof, found her and changed her before her death. Vyre grew up in the Great Depression and her experiences led to her special powers as a vampire. Alof and Vyre lived together after her transformation and Vyre convinced Alof not to hunt humans. Vyre and her father figure just came to Forks. They meant to pass through on their way to Alaska, but found the weather in Forks inviting and decided to stay for a time. Vyre enrolled in Forks HS while Alof is posing as her retired grandfather and only living relative.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:23 am
Vyre stared out the car window on the way to Forks HS. Alof was driving slowly. He insisted he should drive her, despite the fact Vyre drove ten times faster than he was and had a perfectly good license. She glared out the window, then slowly began to calm down. Alof had only wanted what was best for her. He always had. From the time she was nearly dead and he saw her, a stranger lying cold on the road, he had always tried to help her.

Forks High School was coming into her view now. She studied the students, hurrying to their next classes or hanging out in the parking lot skipping and rolled her eyes. High school again. She'd already been to college four times and lived on her own twice. Oh well. Maybe she'd join the band here and pick up bassoon. She never had been too good at bassoon.

They rolled slowly to a stop in front of the main building and the pair walked in to register Vyre. The small room was cozy and the assistants hurried around, entering Vyre into their computers and attempting to make up a schedule. Vyre put in that she wanted to take band and played bassoon. When they finished, they handed her a slip of paper to be signed by all of her teachers when she had her first day tomorrow. Until then, Vyre and Alof could return home.  

WickedSong

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:14 pm
Charity's mood swung when she heard Shaylene, and she couldn't quite stiffle her growl as the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. "I would never hurt a human," She ended up saying, when something clicked in the back of her mind. She probably was talking about Belle, Charity thought. After that, Charity calmed down and waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:05 pm
"We would love to!" Alice said enthusiastically.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:45 pm
Shaylene stepped back, away from Charity, well aware that she had upset her somehow.
Oh dear, I'm afraid I've offended you. Shaylene reached up and rubbed the back of her neck, trying to think of what she could say to make everything better.
WHat do you do for food? Hunt animals? Shaylene asked Belle, laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:06 pm
Charity waited for Belle's reply.  

Alayna_blind_angel

puella ignava

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:02 pm
Crystal nodded and began walking away. "This way." she said dreamily.

Soon, they came to a beautiful and large garden that surrounded a very old plantation-style mansion. "I built all of this myself with a few of my old friends." she said, entering through the gate into the garden.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:28 am
"ooh, it's beautiful!" exclaimed Alice, who was wearing long sleeves and holding a parasol above her to avoid the sun, even though it was 70 degrees out thanks to global warming.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

puella ignava

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:35 pm
Crystal beamed. "Thank you so much!!" she said, leading the way to her house.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:25 pm
Belle laughed slightly at the question although it was quite serious,"Animals of course!"  

medusa56

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:12 pm
Shaylene looked at Belle intreged. Seriously?? Does that sustain you as long as human blood does? She asked. Shaylene's eyes sparked with the thought. She had never before thought of drinking animal blood in place of human. That is so interesting!Shaylene exclaimed, but then a thought crossed her mind. Where is the fun in hunting something that doesn't fight back?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:10 pm
"Well, I wouldn't really know, because I've never drunk human blood. Same answer with your other question."  

medusa56

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:59 pm
Charity was already getting confused. Animals would fight back wouldn't they? She shook her head, releaved though, at hearing Belle's answer. She never had asked what her diet was. For now, she decided to sit back and wait though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:14 pm
Shaylene look from Belle to Charity. "Never drank human blood? You are very odd!" Shaylene giggled. "But do not no worried, dear friends, I shalt not harm a human while I am here." Shaylene made this promise and she indended to keep it. "So..." Shaylene askes looking around the darkening forest. "Where are you guys going?"  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

medusa56

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:29 pm
"We're on are way home," Belle said slightly iritated by her "oddness"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games