Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE NEW POKEMON GX! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:02 pm
A rather tall figure dressed in black wearing a cape jumped down from a nearby tree. He's testing you...there are already several people waiting for him at the cave. Some of them most likely have already been defeated by him. His idea of true freedom seems to be strength. So the creature invited the best of the best to that cave. All those that value friendship with there Pokemon will be there. Despite my own abilities I was unable to defeat him alone. The creature was holding back during his battle with you before that much I know for sure. Necris, look after the girl, it seems the professor means to claim them as his own. I will try to weaken him for you so there will at least be a chance at victory.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:41 am
"Wh...Who ARE You?" She Looked At Him,With Her Same Glair. "I Think You Have Me Confused With A Helpless Girl,That Can't Fight For Herself. We May Not Know WHO This Guy Is....But We Know WHAT He Is....A HUMEN. As Far As I See It...His Death,Will Be My Greatest Joy!" She Than Looked At The Others..."Ok Guys,Lets Go Beat That Little Basterd To A Bloody Pulp!"  

T-A Reborn

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:15 pm
The tall figure bowed his head in shame as he spoke. It another life....I was known as Lance the dragon master leader of the Elite Four. I know you are not a helpless little girl. But I don't think you are as ruthless as you would like others to think you are. In fact I'm convinced that given the right curcumstances you would live out your life peacefully.

The Professor isn't just working alone unfortunately. It seems many of the greatest Legendary creatures have chosen a side. The three Bird of the Sky have chosen to fight against him. The three reggys have chosen to side with The Professor. Suicane has chosen to remain neutral along with Raiki and Entei. Mew is also neutral in this fight but unfortunately Mewtwo has chosen to side with The Professor. Ho-oh and Lugia are on our side so that should help our side greatly.

I'm not going to lie to you this war is meaningless. But at the same time if The Professor wins. Many trainers around the world will adopt his way of training. And you would have enemies everywhere you went. You would never be able to live peacefully with all that rage. So we must end it now and defeat The Professor. Come with me, if you will fight beside me as an allie then our chance at victory will increase. But we must act quickly before his forces defeat more of our allies.

Lance reached for the hand of the Dragonair. Just then several trainers came running out from the woods throwing Pokeballs. The creatures surrounded Lance on all sides. He slashed at the air as his expertly trained dragons appeared around him. Gyarados, Aradactal, Charizard, two Dragonairs and a Dragonite. He motioned for the girl to go on ahead. Don't worry about me just go and meet up with Steven at the cave. He's sort of tall wearing black with silver hair.

The six creatures all slammed into the attacking pokemon knocking them back. But more trainers came out of the woods and began to throw more targets at him. Lance slashed at the air once again as he looked at the young Dragonair. What are you waiting for...!! Get going I said I have these guys covered. A Rydon slammed into Lance sending him to the ground. His Charizard sent a flamethrower attack at the Rydon sending the creature backwards into a tree. Lance was hurt and bruised he could barely even stand after the blow he'd received. The Dragon trainer held onto his knees as he tried to make it to his feet.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:36 am
"You Guys Go...This Guy Needs My Help! I'll Be There As Soon As I Can." She Than Ran Over To Him And Started To Heal Him,And Whan One Tryed To Make A Hit She Blasted Tham With A Dragon Berath. "Ok...You Sould Be Good To Go." She Than Turned To The Pokemon.And Walked Up To Tham. "Tell Me...Why? Why Do You Do This? You Do Not Have To Live As Tools. You Do Not Have To Live As Things. Join Us,And We Can Help ALL Pokemon,We Can Save Tham From Dieing From A Bad Traner. So..I Ask You....Why Would You Try To Hert Your Own Kind?"  

T-A Reborn

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:21 am
kitty smiled using double team. ''bet you can't guess which one i am.'' she taunted throwing snag balls at them.'' oh you missed me, to bad'' she then changed so she was a lugia like hydrox.

hydrox use aeroblast on the pokemon from the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:06 am
She Lood Up. "HEY! I'M TRYING TO FIX THIS! IF YOUR GONNA KILL SOMETHING KILL THE HUMENS!!!!!>_<"  

T-A Reborn

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:35 am
One of the pokemon stopped fighting turning toward the girl. To answer your question we fight in hopes that a strong trainer like him will teach us how to be strong. Most of the creatures you see around here have gone through trials along side there trainers. Not all of us want to be champions but I do and nothing I've done up to now has helped me. I want to get stronger so I can one day compete in a national tournament. But that dream will never be realized if The Professor dies.

The Tauros that had just spoken went into a battle stance. The creature stamped its left hoof once. Then began to waive its horns around in a threatening way. The creature had lost faith, its trainer wasn't skilled enough to train this Tauros. The creatures eyes burned with fire and just before it looked like it was going to attack. The creature raised its back hooves up in the air kicking a Kadabra that was about to hurt Lance. Then the creature looked back at the young girl.

I may only be fighting in hopes that a great trainer like The Professor will train me. But that doesn't mean I'm going to allow any great trainers to come to harm...not on my watch.

The young preteen trainer stomped there feet at the reaction of there creature. To them this creature didn't have spirit it was merely disobeying his orders. The young boy pointed at the elder Tauros and spoke in a rather pathetic tone. If you're not going to obey me your going to be beat by me. Bulbasaur, Charmander, Pikachu, Beedril and Scyther Tackle.

The creatures all stopped what they were doing and just looked at him shaking there heads. All except for the Bulbasaur which found what he was doing to be pathetic. Bulbasaur tackled his trainer slamming into there stomach. The young boy was knocked backwards and began to pout a bit before getting up and seeking shelter behind a nearby tree. The creature tried to tackle just as he ran behind the tree. Ending up slamming its head on the trunk. With a sort of dazed look the Bulbasaur shook off the blow then started to walk backwards watching his former trainer with an annoyed look on the creatures face.

Lance ran ahead after securing his pokemon in there pokeballs. It seemed that the trainers that were fighting here were all but defeated. Come....this day is not yet won yet. The real battle starts in the cave and staying here will be playing right into The Professors hands. These trainers were merely the weaker of there ranks. He took off in a dead sprint in the direct of the cave disappearing from view.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:26 am
kitty and hydrox followed. with the snag machine on her arm kitty started to smile.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:35 am
The two ran along the dirt path with the trees on both sides. It seemed as though a path of destruction led directly to the cave. Broken tree branches lay on the path randomly. Rapped up in ice, cut marks and burns from the battles that had taken place. Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos day on the ground unconscious from the fight. It seemed that one hell of a battle had taken place in this forest. And much of the damage couldn't even be seen from where they were.

The cave entrance came into view up ahead. A 5"11 man wearing black with silver hair leaned against a rock on the right side of the entrance. He looked pretty beat up. None of his pokemon were anywhere to be seen and there were busted pokeballs everywhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:46 am
"Grrrr...I Can Help You Get More Power. All You Have To Do Is Came With Me,And Fight The Prof!" She Than Teleported Him And Herself To The Others. " Ok...LET'S DO THIS!"  

T-A Reborn

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:55 am
The cave was dank and dreary with odd shaped rocks that lined the walls. Up ahead was a rock doorway that seemed to be blasted open. A room could be seen on the other side of the doorway. This too was unnaturally made using force so it was likely unstable.

Mewtwo stood in the middle of the room kneeling on one knee. His eyes were closed and there didn't seem to be anyone else in the room. But very little could be seem of the room up ahead from where the group were standing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:01 am
kitty couldn't help copying mewtwo completely. she then changed back but knew something wasn't right here.

hydrox sensed it too.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:08 am
A voice started to speak in the minds of all that stood in the cave. Why have you all come to this cave?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:26 am
''cause i'm me'' kitty said.

hydrox just looked at her and smiled. he found it so funny when she said things like that, it annoyed people real easy.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

nite1394

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:37 am
Name: john
Pokemon: arbok,charizard,pidgeot,cyndaquil
Nature:
Personality: bave,likes girls,stans up for the litte guy
Bio:
Crush:500
Other:
Looks: a 15 year age pokemon trainer