Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:26 pm
Dulcineo made a small sound--nearly impossible to hear unless one was listening for it--at Kore's gesture, but otherwise he didn't react, and he didn't seem to mind; he continued to grin. "Oh, is that so? The suspense thickens before the voting even starts, apparently. How delightful."
Julius, meanwhile, was once again at dreadful odds with himself over what to do now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:32 pm
She smiled at him "Without the suspense, nothing in life would be worth anything..." she stopped her gesture and started to scratch Cerberus behind his ear. Cerberus glared at her a bit as to say "don't embarrass me" look until the scratching got the best of him and he smiled and closed his eyes, leaning into the scratch.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:41 pm
"Oh, goodness knows that's true. At least this kind of suspense, anyway--positive suspense, as I like to consider it. That which makes everyday life more interesting." Dulcineo couldn't help smiling a little at Cerberus's reaction to the scratching, but he refrained from comment, lest Julius give him another lecture on Respecting One's Superiors.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:44 pm
Deadly swiped another glass of wine off the tray of the waiter nearest to where she was standing and then walked to the stack of music to find something worth dancing to. She was determined to start this new year off happily.  

Deadly Nightshayde

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:45 pm
[[First post edited, everyon please read it and PM me away... But not with flamePMthrowers.]]

Announcement made, Arcana walked down the stairs of the great hall so she could again distract the guests. She noticed that Lerina was there by a table, it'd been about months since she could talk decently with her. Ars walked to her table and took a seat. "May I? Now we can have that conversation, finally." She ordered some wine and apperitives.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:46 pm
Lerina walked up behind Deadly and glanced at the music from behind her, "Think you'll be able to find something good?"  

Eisoji

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:46 pm
Kore nodded in agreement with Dulcineo. After she had scratched Cerberus, he frowned at her and walked over to the table and sat down. Kore giggled "He gets so moody when I embarrass him."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:51 pm
"Not sure..." Deadly murmured. "My taste in music is eclectic to say the least... I want to find something that will please most, if not all."  

Deadly Nightshayde

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:55 pm
"Moody, eh?" Dulcineo smiled knowingly. "Hey, that sounds a little like someone I know."
Meanwhile, 'Someone' was standing behind him, trying not to look moody or embarrassed because either would simply prove his companion's point.
Fortunately for Someone, Dulcineo shifted topics. "Oho, voting's open! I'd best get to it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:59 pm
Deadly looked up from her perusing when Ars made the announcement that voting had begun. She forgot her quest for decent music as suddenly as it had popped into her head, and decided to get her votes in before the wine made her too silly.  

Deadly Nightshayde

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:01 pm
She took off her wings from her legs and spread them for a second, before relaxing them, the strapless dress she was wearing now very welcoming to her wings. "I'll hold myself from voting, I guess."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Kore's eyes brightened as she realized that voting had started. "Ooooh I want to get on this as well!" she walked briskly with Dulcineo. "I do hope to become queen, to be loved amongst my fellow vampires..." she sighed happily fantasizing about it. Kore looked over at Dulcineo and smirked devilishly. "You know Dulcy..." she hugged his arm between her bosom, her pearly white fangs smiling at him. "You'd be a really good Joker of the Court..." her eyes looking into his softly.

Cerberus saw the glint in his mistress' eyes and sighed, fearing for the worst. "Oh dear Hades what is that girl up to now..?" he asked himself, hoping she wouldn't do anything too irrational.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:04 pm
Deadly ambled over to Ars.

"So, how many people do you think are going to vote for themselves?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:04 pm
Daughter of Hades
She heard OrangeJ and smiled slightly. "Good evening... And the name is Kore. I am sorry for being gone for most of the party, I had other outings to be at that sadly had taken my time away from here. Tell me, has there been a king and queen crowned yet?" She faced him now, Cerberus behind her.

um no not yet but i hope im crowned i'd love it. but i had to go for 1/3 of the ball.  

OrangeJ

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:05 pm
Getting back from being unexpectedly called away, Fayt smiled slightly and grabbed another glass of blood. Her work was now done for the time being, and she expected no more interuptions to her night.  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games