Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:43 pm
As Sano was doing CPR, the healing power within me started healing me on the inside. My heart still remains frozen...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:05 pm
"s**t! Come on miss do not die on me yet!" I said continueing my CPR.  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:13 pm
Finally... my heart started beating again. My eyes fluttered open only to look up at Sano's panicked face. I started breathing evenly again, and I still didnt really realize what was going on... my mind was somewhere else.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:04 pm
I saw her eyes open and calmed abit "Well, he heh you gave me a scare miss." I smiled helping her sit up "So would you mind telling me your name?"  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:54 pm
After just realizing what happened, I looked up at him with calm expression, trying not to worry him even more, "My name... is Kaoru.." And then with an embarrassed face I looked down, "I... I'm so sorry... I don't even know you, and I've already burdened you with my life..." I put my head in my hands almost like I was cradling it; feeling so ashamed of myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:08 pm
"Hey woah relax, I do not see you as a burden miss Kaoru it was no trouble at all, my name is Sanosuke Sagara but most people call me Sano." I smiled laying my hand on her shoulder to be friendly.  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:23 pm
I took my hands from my face and looked at you with shock. 'What?... Sanosuke is Sano?... Could he be?...' I put my hand on the side of my head as if I had a bump there. I looked to you with a helpless look, "Sano?... I..." I seemed to trail off on my sentence and looked away. I just noticed the people that were also with Sano, for I have forgotten they were there. I blushed immediately and stood up, feeling so embarrassed. "I-I'm sorry... good bye..." was all I managed to get out before I started running away. Unfortunately, I was not a fast runner; so anyone who tried hard enough would be able to catch up with me with no problem.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:40 pm
Looking confused as she tried to run I went after her and caught up easily "Wait miss Kaoru, you should not be running around right now, you need rest." I said placing my hand on her shoulder.  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:49 pm
I stopped in my place looking at you with a painful expression, "I can't rest, I have to find my memory! And you're supposed to help me!" After I said it, I wish I hadn't. I covered my hands over my mouth and had a shocked look on my face. I took a gasp of air and wished I could take back the words I said, for I never meant to give away my purpose for being here so easily. 'Ohhh, now you've done it Kaoru!'  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:14 pm
I only smiled warmly back to her hoping it would make her feel better "Okay I shall help you find your memories, but you do need to rest it will be pointless if you die before you regain them." I said as I put an arm around her shoulders and guided her back to the others "KAyle can we go to your place now?" I call.  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:01 am
I looked at you with hopeless eyes thinking 'Why is he being so nice to me?...' I stopped where we were and spoke with a calm voice, "No Sano... you see.. I was hoping that you already knew... I... I'm not human..." I sighed and shook my head while looking down, "There is so much I now need to explain to you... and on top of all that... I feel like I'm forcing myself into your life..." I said in an angelic voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:08 am
kayle:
I stopped humming to myself.
"whatever helps.............." i said standing up.
i couldnt, though........diva being with us......diva is my mortal enemy.....hagi would kick my a** if he found out.........

i tried thikning about the flashbacks i'd been having aqdn tried peicing them all together...as i did i heard that voice in my head again yelling "HALF BREED" it kept getin louder and louder.
my eyes glew stark white , i closed the,m quickly but when i shut them i saw a picture in my head this place felt familiar i looked around and everything was coverd with blood, something put its hand on my shoulder and i screamed, opening my eyes.
the ice i was on starte changing forms from ice to water to fire to electicity to snow and kept doing that.
i cacooned myself within my elements.
i felt my hair growing and my body moved on it's ow, my wings wraped around my body my hands crossed. and my eyes closed. my hair grew until it was past my knee-caps.
my cacoon seemed to fall from the sky. i remembered someone telling me something about this state...but what......
the elementas around me and my cacoon were then surrounded by blood....not that of my own though..thats of thos ive slain.  

Rae-sempai

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:41 am
Sano we are leaving NOW, since all seems well they can take care of themselves from now on" she said walking away  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:48 pm
I looked at Diva as she started walking away, then looked back at Sano. 'What am I supposed to do?...' I stared at the ground feeling helpless...  

Cutegirlo0o

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:49 pm
OOC: did that bcuz for a week or so wont be on as lonmg so yea ^^ less to have to type lmao

IC:i felt my memories little by little coming back into view bvut i had O such a long way to go.....my body got very cold not in death but almost like...i was being forced not to wake up but the cacoon.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games