Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:49 pm
She smield and kissed his cheek. She just lay against him as they were in his office. " so you'll stay close and protect me ? "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:54 pm
"Always. No matter what I'm going I'm to be with you and protect you," he said determined.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:58 pm
She smiled and clung to him as she dozed. She was tired as she felt the night coming over them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:02 pm
He held her as she slept. After a few minutes he picked her up and carried her to his room. He layed her down and quickly removed his shoes, tie and jacket. He undid his hair and then layed down next to her. Holding her close he soon fell asleep.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:09 pm
She awoke as she was pulled closer to him and rolled to face him smiling. " ah so i am graced to allowed into your bed. she said softly to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:13 pm
"Consider yourself special. You the only person I have ever allowed in my bed," he said looking at her. He leaned over and gently kiss her on the mouth.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:18 pm
She blushed but returned the kiss full of love to him. Sher slid her arms around his neck as she stayed agaisnt him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:22 pm
He wrapped his arms around her waist. He deepened the kiss before slowly ending it. "I really love you. No matter what," he said quiet enough so that only she heard him.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:29 pm
" i love you too.."She said softly looking into his eyes. The only thing in her though was the fear..he was the only person outside her family who knew what happened whens he was 8.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:34 pm
He smiled at her and held her close. "No one here is going to hurt you. They know what will happen if they make me mad."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:37 pm
She tilted her head to the side. " what would you do ? " She didnt know about what he would do and held to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:43 pm
"Beat to the point where they'll wish I would kill them, but I won't kill them. Killing them teaches them nothing," he said slowly not wanting to scare her.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:55 pm
She nodded not scared at all. " i see...effective i bet.." She said this and hugged him tight. " i love you..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:58 pm
"I love you too," he said shocked that she wasn't scared. "It is very effective. They fear me enough to respect me."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:01 pm
" i know i'll be well taken care of by you "She said smiling at him and hugging him tight. She yawned and kissed his cheek. " i'll be yours forever Rai-kun.."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games