Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:16 pm
she gripped a bit tighter not knowing what to expect. "alright." she said and took a deep breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:17 pm
Then they were off, shooting over the wet ground. Ben's breathing didn't change a bit. They came to a six-foot drop off, which Ben cleared with ease, landing very gently.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:21 pm
Teresia's eyes were wide as they stopped. she almost didn't let go but she forced her fingers to let go and she climbed down, wobbling slightly. "wow." she sat on the wet ground so she wouldn't just fall over. "That was, well, fast." her voice was kind of dazed.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:23 pm
The werewolf made a coughing sound, which could be interpreted as a laugh and ran towards the surrounding forest.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:28 pm
she watched him turn to run and called after him, "Thank you!" she smiled and waved. she made to go inside to get some sleep. there was a lot on her mind, things had been very eventful today. yet she couldn't help wondering what the others were thinking as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:43 pm
Ben ran up a sandy slope and threw his head back, howling at the moon.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:55 pm
Teresia was walking up to her room when she heard the howl and smiled. "Home." she replied to herself as she went up to her room and crawled into bed. for a few moments she stared at the ceiling thinking. she had so much to be thankful for that day. Everyone was so nice and accepting it surprised her quite a bit. Especially Ben, who had helped her a lot that day although he did seem somewhat upset when he looked at the few other couples around him. why he would be alone she didn't understand but like he said. maybe he hadn't found that person. but who knows. she couldn't read his mind and it would be rude of her to intrude. she would take things one step at a time.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:04 pm
Ben trotted back home, his tongue lolling out of the side of his mouth. He barked when he passed Teresia's house.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:10 pm
"Night Ben." she called loudly as she curled up on her side humming to herself. and for once fell asleep without a nightmare to wake her.

The next morning was gray, like she knew it would be, and damp. she got up and ran through her usual morning routine but went down stairs for breakfast. she had gotten up rather early. nerves probably. she thought to herself. yet she couldn't help but wonder what that day might have in store for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:20 pm
The others crashed at Ben and Erin's that night, and the pack walked to school on the Rez.
"And so, in my dream, I realize I am TOTALLY naked in the cafeteria. But that's not all. I look down to find there is a phone... there." Ben said, relating his dream to the pack.
"Instead of...?" Braiden ventured.
"THAT'S RIGHT!" Ben snapped.
Erin laughed.
"Then the phone starts to ring. And now, everybody's staring at me." he continued.
Iggy rolled his eyes. "And they weren't staring at you before?"
Ben ignored him. "So I figure I should answer it, right?"
Johnny nodded. "Totally sensible"
"And it turns out it's old Ms. Grundy, calling to make sure I remembered to do my homework." he finished.
Billy raised his eyebrows. "Remind me to get a restraining order when we get home from school. You're wierd, dude."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:27 pm
Teresia hummed to herself as she pulled her school bag over her shoulder and headed out into the rain. heading to school was a drag as well as the courses she was stuck with and the curious eyes that followed her. all she did was hope for it all to end. especially the stupid questions like, "If you're Native American why are you so pale? Why don't you go to school in La Push? where are you from? who are you related to? it was enough to drive anyone mad. finally at the end of the day, after avoiding everyone she could she trud out into the rain. the parking lot looked something like a demolish n'derby that hadn't gone under way yet. people were in such a hurry to leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:31 pm
Ben and Erin dropped off their back packs at home, and sat out under the porch awning with some cards.
"Got any threes?" asked Ben.
"Go fish." Erin said, looking over his shoulder and into the pouring rain.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:36 pm
her house was empty as expected. and she threw her bag onto a chair in the kitchen. she took off her sodden sweatshirt and hoped for warmer rain. she then looked at the clock. it was a long time before she would have to fend for herself in making dinner. "maybe i can go visit the others." she replied to herself as she made to grab her leather coat. "i shouldn't be expecting the haul for a few days." she sighed as she through on her coat. she didn't know why she was shipping the motorcycle anyhow really. maybe it was because it belonged to her father once, the only thing he gave her. but riding it would be like taking a high speed bath. she shrugged as she headed out the door and back the way she had come from last night.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:38 pm
Erin's eyes widened as she saw a figure in the rain.
"Hey, Teresia!" she said, getting up and jogging into the rain.
Ben was close behind, smiling.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:41 pm
she smiled jogging to meet them. "i decided to come for a visit before it got too late." she replied and looked at ben. "although i could hear you running around for a little while." she laughed.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games