Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:07 pm
she nodds "he said that if he could have me then all the killing and raping would stop" she laughs "only lucky me he cant" she sighs "i just want it all to stop" she whispered  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:15 pm
Not thinking about what he was saying, "There is that special order for when an angel wants to become human where they're made human only with some extra powers.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:21 pm
she stands up, grabs his shirt and pulls his face close "and you think that'll solve anything? to give myself up? Your Crazy" she shoves him away before walking a few feet away and crossing her arms "i want him dead....thats it" she closes her eyes "plus i wanna stay the way i am, i wont get raped or killed that easily, im different.........."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:25 pm
"I didn't mean for you. I was just thinking out loud." He stood on the other side. "Well, I really can't think of any way to kill him."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:33 pm
"try not to think out loud then" she muttered, she sighs and looks back over at him "i gotta get a few things from my room so that i can stay here on earth for a while..." she said "think you can wait for me? or do you have other plans..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:35 pm
"I have an assistant. By contract, if I can remember correctly, if we get too far apart, it's really bad for her. So, I should stay by her."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:43 pm
"oh..okay" she smiles "well then i guess this is where we part company" she starts walking away "i know we'll meet again soon" she said as flames rose up, wrapping her up in a ball then dragging her down to hell.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:48 pm
The structure collapses and he looks to see if he can still find her. "Now what happened to her. I need work done."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:56 pm
She finds herself her room, she looks around before spotting a bag and then stuffing it with her clothes and basic necessities, she peeks out her door before closing it, locking and then closing her eyes, bag strapped around her she returned to the earth in the same spot, but something strange happened, she dropped on her hands and knees and started puking her guts out. Blood and what not.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:58 pm
He heard something and runs over to her. He tries to hold her up, thinking of what this could be.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:02 pm
She was able to stop puking, her whole body shaking, she cries out in pain "Make it STOP!!!" she felt like she was being pulled by two forces and was fixing to rip in half  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:05 pm
"What're you doing now? Who did you get mad this time?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:13 pm
"i didnt....i.." she closes her eyes, trying to see what was going on down there, she saw her dad....in her Room! "Aw crap" she felt another pull and screams bloody murder, shattering some windows and lights "they found out i left" she said opening her eyes. Then she felt an even harder pull which knocked her unconcious, bloody tears running down her cheeks  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:16 pm
He pulls her up and tries to drag her anywhere he can. "Maybe higher ground. Or, the highest?" He looked up. He spread his wings, grabbed his assistant and flew up to protect her.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:20 pm
She groans, feeling the air hit her face as he flew, she murmered some words, trying to fight the pull which was being weakened the higher they went.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games