Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:28 am
Aprilbaby1
she shifts, closing her eyes before freezing, she sniffs the air and growls a little, she shifts to her human form and jumps off the bed, she glares at him "who are you?" she snapped "how did you get in here?"

i ahve been here for a while (ignore post before this one ^^ ) i was watching you... you and your succulent blood, mmmm come here for a minute... he said to her  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:29 am
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
she shifts, closing her eyes before freezing, she sniffs the air and growls a little, she shifts to her human form and jumps off the bed, she glares at him "who are you?" she snapped "how did you get in here?"

i ahve been here for a while (ignore post before this one ^^ ) i was watching you... you and your succulent blood, mmmm come here for a minute... he said to her
she looks at him "are you crazy?" she takes a step back  

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:31 am
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

hypnotized by the sight and smell of blood earlier he moved closer '' just a little taste'' he offerred  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:33 am
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

hypnotized by the sight and smell of blood earlier he moved closer '' just a little taste'' he offerred
she points a clawed finger at him "dont come any closer" she yells backing up into a wall, she puts one hand behind her back, pulling out a hidden dagger  

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:34 am
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

she points a clawed finger at him "dont come any closer" she yells backing up into a wall, she puts one hand behind her back, pulling out a hidden dagger

lightly holds the clawed finger and gives it a little kiss '' i promise it wont hurt'' he said slowly pulling her closer  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:37 am
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

lightly holds the clawed finger and gives it a little kiss '' i promise it wont hurt'' he said slowly pulling her closer
she bites her lip, her body going against her mind and letting him pull her towards him  

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:39 am
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

she bites her lip, her body going against her mind and letting him pull her towards him

he has her face to face now so close reis is able to see the hairs standing on her neck... ''its ok dont be scared...'' he said as he slowly but cautiously tilts her head...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:41 am
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

he has her face to face now so close reis is able to see the hairs standing on her neck... ''its ok dont be scared...'' he said as he slowly but cautiously tilts her head...
she whimpers a little, feeling the dagger slip from her fingers and fall to the ground "please" she whispers closing her eyes  

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:43 am
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

she whimpers a little, feeling the dagger slip from her fingers and fall to the ground "please" she whispers closing her eyes

''tis ok my dear all will be over in a little bit.. until then'' he says as he lightly licks her neck ''just enjoy it''. noticing the dagger on the ground he quietly kicks it away...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:45 am
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

''tis ok my dear all will be over in a little bit.. until then'' he says as he lightly licks her neck ''just enjoy it''. noticing the dagger on the ground he quietly kicks it away...
she shudders and feels her hands grip his arms, fighting the urge to give in  

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:48 am
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

reis notices she is resisting and says a few last words to her '' no worries my dearwhen i am done i wont just drop you on the ground, no... i will place you nicely on the bed and leave'' and then reis bites into her neck softly drinking her blood...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:51 am
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

reis notices she is resisting and says a few last words to her '' no worries my dearwhen i am done i wont just drop you on the ground, no... i will place you nicely on the bed and leave'' and then reis bites into her neck softly drinking her blood...
she gives a small cry that dies quickly and turns into a sigh, she releases her grip and goes limp  

Aprilbaby1

reisdrakes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:54 am
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

she gives a small cry that dies quickly and turns into a sigh, she releases her grip and goes limp

he notices she is incredible pain... just like evryone else right? he mutters to himself... ''no...'' he says outloud as he stops the prosess of drinking... he lays her back on the bed... ''im sorry for what i have done... i truly am'' he says as he tucks her in and leans over... reis gives her a kiss before quickly jumping into the shadows and disapearing...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:59 am
she was pale white but after several minutes, color starts coming back into her face, she sighs, and falls into a deep sleep. (skip--> XDD) The morning shone through the window, falling on her face, she groans and rolls over, she yawns throwing back the blankets and sitting up, her memory of what happened last night was a little foggy.  

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games