Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fight for Koryn Thal (Need People, please join.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:47 pm
Shishuri's voice came from through the tent ceiling. "Lit-tle perv-ert. Just want a chance to kiss her, don't you, Arage-kun?" Her voice was teasing. She giggled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:48 pm
"I was originally from Koryn Thal. I'm 20. I became resistance leader when my best friend died during an attack, before he died he appointed me leader..." Holly answered. "Now what about you?"  

Time_Continues

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:55 pm
"Best friend, or boyfriend?" He smiled slightly at this. "Well...I'm 21. No clue where I'm from....and I travel from place to place, looking for adventure. That's how I got here." His ears perked again, wondering where that noise was coming from.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:58 pm
"...Both..." Holly replied, also wondering what that sound was.  

Time_Continues

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:00 pm
"I'm sorry for your lose, hun. I think we should plan the revenge now. I'm itchin' to kill." He grinned sadistically, a low growl rumbling in his throat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:06 pm
Shishuri smiled. Someday, she was going to regret this; For now, it was hilarious: "Arage-kun, do you love her? Enough to..." She giggled. "Have sex?"  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:07 pm
"Okay, we can plan for revenge, just don't kill me." Holly scooted away from him slightly. Holly blushed a deep pink as she heard what Shishuri said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:07 pm
Vines shot of out the trees, wrapping themselves around Shishuri as they pulled her underground, and into the tent. "Why, hello there." He looked down, smiling at her.  

Repressed Memories

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:09 pm
The vines burned and Shishuri disappeared.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:11 pm
"Okay then, run along little girl." His gaze turned back to Holly. "And don't worry, I won't kill you. The king's army, I will, but not you."  

Repressed Memories

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:14 pm
Shishuri's voice suddenly radiated from everywhere, saying, "Arage-kun loves Hollyyyyy!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:15 pm
"Okay, good." Holly smiled.  

Time_Continues

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:15 pm
"I might, I might not. But that, you might never know." He decided to ignore Shishuri. "So...seems your shoulder's hurt...how long till it's healed?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:17 pm
Suddenly Shishuri was using her pouty voice. "I doesn't like you! You're no fun at ALL!"  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:29 pm
"I don't know. Changlings tend to heal quickly..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games