Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Shadows in the Light: Mythology-based RP (All in post one) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:42 pm
[[ ya i got it, turst me. i have a weirder and more perverted mind then people may know about xD]]

She bit her lip. " Maybe later or something cause um-" she coughed during her sentence. " Cause well uh i dont know if im ready for that..." she said shyly. She turned and began to walk into the forrest, she was planning on cooking her meat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:46 pm
Niko'tonure followed her.

((Gotta go soon.))  

Demonic Repentance

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:47 pm
[[ kk.]]

Thoughts and feelings were swirling inside of Sanira. She had never been through any of this before. She was too concentrated on her thaought that she accidently walking into a tree.
"OW!" she said holding her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:49 pm
Niko'tonure was laughing. He walked over and held out his hand. "Need some help up?"  

Demonic Repentance

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:51 pm
SHe continued to rub her head as she grabbed Niko's hand and got up. She shook her head from side to side slowly.
" I really need to start paying attention."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:52 pm
Niko'tonure laughed. "Apparently you do."  

Demonic Repentance

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:53 pm
Sanira stuck her toongue out at him and rolled her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:55 pm
((Gotta go, bye. I'll reply tomorrow.))  

Demonic Repentance

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:00 pm
[[ kk bye ^^]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:18 am
kit was smiling. she felt happy. she slowly became aware that she had zoned out. she let go and walked to out side the cave. she was thirsty.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:04 pm
Ryukai was watching the infant fox, smiling, as it ran from tree to tree, trying to get meat which he had strung just outside its reach.

Niko'tonure grinned. His eyes shone. "Now you know how it feels to be in love, dear." He laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:18 pm
" Ya,ya,ya." She replied begining to walk into the forrest some more. Now she paid extra attention to the things around her.  

DragonSnapper13

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:36 pm
Niko'tonure watched her closely, also examining her figure... God, she's beautiful... He thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:40 pm
Sanira could feel eye's on her. She got annoyed and turned to face Niko.

" Ok, let's get one thing straight. I DO NOT like people looking at me like THAT. ok? Just because you love me and i love you well...it's just weird ok?!" She said turning around again.She stopped at a tree and took out her dagger. she began to cut off bark to make a fire.  

DragonSnapper13

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:44 pm
Niko'tonure sighed, and sat down, taking out his own knife and carving runes into his arm.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff