Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:48 pm
Lutia agreed inwardly. She sleepily shuffled into the inn and headed for her room. It had been a long day. She was tired, and she had a big day ahead of her. She took off her gear once again and flopped onto the bed and fell asleep before she even got under the blankets.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:55 pm
Brigitte smiled as Lutia went up to her room and looked at Faith. "What do you say we go on a walk?" She began walking around the property and Faith stayed at her side.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:21 pm
User name:* Lady_Mac
Character name:* Kora Kokoro
Height:* 5'3"
Weight:* 125
Abilities:* Kora has the ability to create illusions at will. Stepping into someone's mind to change every sense. It takes great concentration to do this however, and so she can only do it when battling so many people.
Main Weapon:* Double ended Sword
Weapons:* Kora carries a large amount of weapons on her. A short sword on her back, six daggers (wrists, waist, and boots), throwing stars, and poisoned throwing needles.
Strengths:* Kora is agile and smart, she can go on and on for a long time. Her quick mind is always at the ready, and she is focused on her goals.
Weaknesses:* She can become so focused that she often neglects to see the things around her that need tending too. She can push others to the point of exhaustion.
Personality:* Kora is a strong competitor with a single minded fury. Focused and agile, she is as quick as a wick, her tounge often gets the best of her, she tries to always stay on track with her goals. She enjoys exploration and learning new things. However she is terribly quiet when angry, which can happen easily, as her temper is short. She enjoys a good conversation, although her enormous ego and her pride gets in the way, she will act bored and annoyed when she is actually happy about something. Kora is loyal however and honest, a caring person despite this. Her best friend Keeri-dee knows this well
Apperance:*
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/_devilsangel_/anime/ljh.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/_devilsangel_/other/ArcticwolfOK.jpg

User name:* Lady_Mac
Character name:* Keeri-dee
Height:* 5'0"
Weight:* 108
Abilities:* Keeri has a great ability to camoflauge herself into any environment, seemingly disappearing into thin air. Also she has the ability to understand any language, plants, animals, humans and elves.
Main weapon:* Stave
Weapons:* Crossbow is her favourite for long distances, but as her small and agile body is great for close contact, she uses two long decorated knives.
Strengths:* Keeri-dee is playful and energetic. Her fast speed makes her hard to catch and hard to see when fighting. Her quirkiness and her keen nose for trouble keep her full of surprises.
Weaknesses:* Keeri-dee has a large heard and has a hard time breaking her own morals. Also when forced she is willing to sacrifice anything to keep others safe from harm.
Personality:*Keeri-dee is naive, innocent and curious. She loves to go on adventures and to meet new people. She kind and caring as well as outgoing, and a bit of a flirt. She hurts easily, and loves strongly. Despite her cute nature she has a fiesty side to her that manifests when she is angry with anything. Her temper is kept in check however a lot easier then her best friend, and despite her size she can take care of herself very well. Keeri is just a sweet girl with a big heart. She constantly wants to stop missions to help others, jumping into the fray at the first sign of an trouble. She is a loyal companion and very dependable.

Apperance:*
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/_devilsangel_/83979857345.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/_devilsangel_/other/BlackGatomon.gif

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:46 pm
Kora walked carefully through the woods. She wasn't very sure where her friend had gotten to. They had been sent on a dangerous mission from her master and ward, one that Kora was very careful not to discuss with anyone close by other then Keeri-dee. Those two had been friends for as long as she could remember. Kora leaned against a tree and closed her eyes, she wouldn't sleep until her friend returned. She was always cautious in the forests, you could never be sure what or who was near by.

"Damnit Keeri." she whispered to herself, she was tired and on their short break Keeri-dee had wandered off, she was supposed to be back a good half hour or so ago, but that was the thing about Keeri, she knew Kora wouldn't stay mad at her, and so would always get distracted.

--------

Keeri-dee jumped from tree to tree watching the horse in amazement. What a beautiful beast it was, its black hair was smooth as silk and its muscles rippled with power. She paused from her prancing and pouncing to take a look at it before she continued to follow. Her blue eyes were wide in amazement as she followed them, little giggles escaping her every now and then.

Tilting her head to the side, she viewed them from different angles. Kora's going to be so mad at me! She thought lightly to herself, but without a care. She was having fun, and Kora needed to relax sometimes, always uptight about missions and requests. She just didn't get it.

Keeri giggled a little more as she perched herself on a lower branch and watch the people come out from the inn. Her eyes widened in amazement and she snuck down lower to listen in better, her tail posed elegantly, and her ears carefully positioned. "A vampire!" She almost gasped it outloud, she would recognize her from anywhere, well espically since...

No Kora would be much to angry, best to follow them and find their position. Maybe talk to the stallion for a bit.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:58 am
XtheXhoboXduck
Fenrick handed him 30 coins.

"Now as for the extra five, a little bit for that thunderstorm. If you'd like, I have enough cooking back at my cottage for you to come and eat."

"I said 25 each... And no thanks for the food... I hunt for myself... Believe me, even if I had a million orders to do in one day, I'd still have most of the day to enjoy myself or hunt... Look, I'llgive you a golden deal. Pay everything tomorrow and you can go with the arrowtips today. I have to leave..." Rock precised, gave the coins back to the person with him as he got up, grabbed his cloak. He grabbed a bag from a closet and put it on his back and opened the door.

((I DID say 25 each in my last post... =P))

(This profile is another character that I MIGHT rp, Unless someone else wanna do it ^.^

Username: Angelicos Flame (In case it's really me)
Name:Kyoko
Race: Nymph
Sex: Female
Personality: Kind, caring, gentle, soft, loving, teasing, playful, hates being bored, creative.
Appearence: User Image
(That's basically it for now... Everyone's gonna be able to discover more as the storyline unfolds! PM me if anyone wanna rp this character! Better hurry cuz I'll be starting to rp this character when I get the reply of XtheXhoboXduck!)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:46 pm
Akia had noticed someone following Bridgette. He was worried that it may be someone that could cause trouble, and trouble wasn't what he wanted.  

Akia-RP

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:40 pm
Brigitte stopped to sit under a nearby tree, keeping within sight of those in the inn. Faith remained standing an knickered. He was very anxious and Brigitte had no idea why. She kept all of her senses on guard for any danger.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:53 pm
Gaian Name: jadecougar
Name: Ewan Reginald
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Weapons: A spear made of blackened metal
Ability: Ewan has seen many battles and has banished many demons. Like his siblings, he can enchant his weapon for powerful attacks.
Weakness: Ewan is cocky and arrogant. He has been successful in battle for as long as he can remember which has caused him to think himself better than others.
Personality: Ewan may be cocky and arrogant, but he is very laid-back and is a great strategist. He is aware of his good looks, which he finds as an easy way to gain people's trust. He is also very close to his siblings.
Appearance:User Image

Gaian Name: jadecougar
Name: Elki Reginald
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Weapons: Elki always carries a magic tome with her for easy access to spells and also has a long dagger that she is fairly good at using.
Ability: Elki has studied magic since she was old enough to read. She has excelled in many areas, but focuses mostly on healing, enhancing, and enfeebling magic. Like her siblings, she can also enchant her dagger.
Weakness: Elki is overprotective, putting herself in danger even if it does not prevent others from being hurt.
Personality: She is intelligent, caring, and cerebral. She has become the mother figure for her siblings since their parents died four years ago. She can be soft spoken when it comes to people other than her siblings, but she is not afraid to berate her siblings in front of people. She often has her nose in her book in her spare time, and is extremely attached to the scarf she always wears.
Appearance:User Image

jadecougar

jadecougar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:04 pm
Ewan trudged through the forest, not caring how loud his footsteps were. He was going to find her. He needed to put an end to this charade. How much longer could he suppress this... thing in his mind? He was almost there. He could sense her life force nearby.

Elki scrambled in her brother's footsteps. He was much larger than she, and she kept getting caught in the thickets while the thorns scraped harmlessly against Ewan's armor. Why did he feel he needed to find Lutia? Elki could have gone to get her herself. Plus, he was in no condition to be trudging around in some god-forsaken forest. She just wished some order would return to her life. Ewan seemed to have more strength now than ever before. What was going on with him? Something wasn't right, and Elki needed to solve this mystery before it was too late. So many lives seemed in danger...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:12 pm
Faith grew even more restless, pawing the ground and whinnying. Brigitte stood up and laid a gentle hand on his face, "Easy boy. You're fine," she said soothingly. Despite her soothing tone, Faith began walking around, making a circle here and backtracking there. Brigitte was more on edge than ever. She stood next to her mount, watching... waiting for any sign of danger.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:14 pm
Akia finally thought it was enough. He flew down to Brigitte. "Do not ba afraid, it is just I, Akia." He whispered. "You are being followed, she is hard to find, but she did not disguise to well from above. I guess she was not thinking of reinforcements from above." He pointed to where he thought of Keeri-dee to be. "Come out, young one. I know you are here!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:54 pm
Brigitte jumped a little at the sound of Akia's voice and Faith pinned his ears at the newcomer. Upon seeing who it was, Brigitte laid a reasuring hand on the stallions shoulder and turned to the angel. "I feel that there may be more than one person headed this way," she said, her eyes narrowed. "It was one thing when this single person was near. Faith was still relatively calm then. But I think he must feel the presence of even more people to become so restless."  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:46 pm
'How dangerous do you believe these people to be?" Akia asked, wondering what bones thi vegiterian might have in her closet.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:47 am
"All right. I shall see you at sunrise."

Fenrick poofed out back with his arrowheads where he saw the Akia.

"Chummin' it up with wing boy I see."

Fenrick said this as he poofed right next to Brigitte, leaning on her shoulder.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:26 am
Brigitte smirked, "Men," she mumbled before replying to Akia, "I can't say for sure how dangerous they are. They're obviously no one I've ever met due to Faith's response to their presence." She subconsciously draped and arm over Fenrick's shoulder and looked at him, "What can I do for you, demon boy?" She asked with a chuckle.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games