Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Pain (Plz Join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:54 am
Fell struggled to her feet, coughing from the jutsu. She had been blown backwards. It hurt to even breathe. She didn't see Itachi, so she knew he must still be alive. She cursed under her breath.
"Jynx!" She yelled, wanting to get his attention. She had a fool proof way of killing two of the Akatsuki members... but she was running on empty.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:05 am
One thing Fell did do was get Jynx attention, but it was at a bad time he was fighting Tobi, the strongest Akatsuki member, he kept up to him, but was about to fall from exhuastion, he realized that he had to use the item given to him by Vegeta now, but he didn't know what it did he threw it to Fell and said "Press the button, and wave it in the air for 15 seconds"  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:12 am
"Press the button... right..." As she was about to press it, she was again blown backwards, the item flying out of her hands. She hit a tree and heard something break. Whether it was internal or external she would figure out later. She scrambled to get it again and this time pressed the button.
"I hope this thing works...."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:20 am
When Fell pressed the button a signal went into the air Jynx thought to himself good one Vegeta you never let me down about 6 seconds after she pressed the button 500 Bandits appeared and started to pulverize the Akatsuki, they stood no chance especially against Vegeta, who took Jynx's place fighting Tobi, as Jynx looked around he seen only 3 fighters stood out, Vegeta, his son, and another who seemed to be his sons best friend  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:30 am
"Just as long as they don't attack me.... I'm hap-py..." Fell fell to the ground, unconcious. Pein stood behind her, a smirk on his lips. A kunai stuck out of her back.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:55 am
the boy who was with Vegeta and his son went over to help Fell and started to beat Pein like he was a village peasant "Don't ever hit a girl" he yelled out while he was hitting Pein Jynx was helping Vegeta fight Tobi when they heard him yell "Goten" Vegeta said laughing "He always lets his emotion get in the way of his fighting" he added Jynx thought so Goten's his name  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:05 am
Fell barely opened her eyes. She saw all the saiyan warriors, and wondered for a moment what they were doing before reality came crashing down on her.
"Damn!" She yelled. She tried to get up, but failed. Fell looked behind her down at her legs, and almost retched. One was bent in a very funny position. Now she knew where the cracking sound had come from.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:17 am
as Goten punched Pein into a nearby tree he looked down at her leg and said "I'll fix that" as he kneelt down and put her leg back on place without any trouble at all, Jynx and Vegeta were sitting down, the fight was over and the last ones standing were the Akanses, and thier new allaince the Saiyan army  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:25 am
Fell limped over to them, her leg wobbling under her weight. "I'm going to Leaf." She said. "They're after my brother."
and with that, she did one handsign and said, "Art of Instanteous Teleportation!"
She vanished into the night.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:38 am
"I'll go with her" said Jynx as he used Instant Transmission also to go to Naruto's house only to see Itachi choking Naruto and Sasuke on the wall unconcious, when they saw Jynx, Naruto and Itachi said "You"
at the same time as Jynx tackled Itachi, he dropped Naruto, Jynx then said "We have unfinished business" as they both got up and dusted themselves off, they got in fighting position, and Itachi threw the first punch, Jynx blocked it and tryed to trip Itachi, but he jumped and tryed to throw a kunai at Jynx, Jynx caught it and threw it back, soon after a while it turned into a fight of 2 people just dodging and blocking, they were evenly matched, and both of them were exhuasted, Itachi wanting to win tryed to attack Jynx moved and Itachi tumbled to the ground unconcious It wasn't a battle of strength, speed, or intelligence, it was a battle of endurance, and stamina Jynx thought as he fell on his knees and started breathing hard he looked up and said "you ok Naruto" Naruto started laughing and said "what do you think, do I look ok" they both started laughing when Chihiro and Fell walked in, they looked at thier brothers with amazement, they hadn't seen either of them since childhood, Naruto, Sasuke, and Jynx looked at each other and started laughing, then Sasuke asked "Can you stand up" Jynx replied with "No, can you" Sasuke said "Nope" they laughed again  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:29 am
Fell nodded her head curtly at the others and walked towards Itachi. He was barely concious, and Fell smirked at her once fallen comrad.
"You got what you deserved." She said. She pulled out a kunai knife and flung it down by his head.
"Why don't you just kill me? Itachi asked.
Fell smirked. "Because, unlike you, I'm not a murderer."
"Then what are you?" he asked.
Her smile grew wider. "I'm somebody that will protect my family no matter what. Look around you, Itachi. This is my family. The village is my family. It's a lesson I learned from my father. You should have learned the same."
She turned and walked out, leaving her past behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:59 pm
Shincho said you may not kill hm but i will you killed my father itachi so as punishment you can die by the slash of my shadow sword shincho takes the sword and and holds the sword up shincho asked any last words itachi.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:09 pm
Fell looks back at Shincho and says, "Killing him might not be the best thing to do. hand him over to Ibiki. Your punishment towards him might be better served."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:25 pm
shincho did not care what fell was saying and took his sword and stoped what he was doing. and stoped the attack he then walked away you take him to ibiki i have to do something.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:16 am
Fell flipped her hair and walked back towards him. "Looks like you screwed up big time..." She said. she grabbed him by the arm, did a handsign, and vanished.
Ibiki was going to have a big surprise.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games