Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
{[K]}ingdom {[H]}earts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:36 pm
Chaos laughed. He grabbed onto Luna and nodded to Shadow and Misa, who lightly touched him. "We need to talk to Sephiroth-kun..." Before anyone could even move, he yelled, "Pheonix! Rise!" The fire burst, and they appeared in Radiant Gardens.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:44 pm
"Sora!" leon shouted, forgetting chaos for the moment. "What's happened?" he said, trying to wake the kid up. but to no avail.

Roxas was surprised at the sudden surprise of sora "What? Where did you come from?" he said looking to namine and the other.

Dreccas

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:46 pm
Sora walks right through Roxas "these...pictures...there of.....me" he doesnt even notice Roxas, Namine, or Minaki  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:55 pm
"Sora!" he shuoted, pleading in his voice, as he tried to grab his shoulder, he fell through him, no, not through, into him. It was like the lights had been shut off So is this what's left.. will i cease to be now.. he begun to think, I suppose i'm just back where i started.. he was thinking, as he felt his indiviuality fading, and his strength being absorbed by sora.  

Dreccas

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:59 pm
Sora starts to fade away, Sora opens his eyes slowly, he sees Leon kneeling over him  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:00 pm
Leon see's life flicker back into sora's eyes "Alright, what happened to you kid?" He said, as he lifted him back up to his feet. "Had me scared for a second." he said, patting him on the back. "We're going to the pridelands now huh? Whatabout chaos? and what exactly is happening at the pridelands?"  

Dreccas

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:25 am
Minaki blinked at Sora and then as he fading away so did Namine and herself."What the.."She appeared next to Kairi and Shiyoki."Damn he got away..."Sukia said and put back on her jacket."What now?.."Sukia said standing next Cloud.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:30 am
Cloud sighed. "Looks like I get to meet Sephiroth again... We need to get to Radiant Gardens fast!"

Chaos, now in Radiant Gardens, brushed some of his hair away from his forehead, revealing an odd mark on his forehead...  

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:39 am
Sukia growled and bonked Cloud on the head."Now how are we going to do that,Onii-san!? We don't have a Gummi-ship at the moment! And I'll have to help to kill Sephiroth,with you...No buts either!"Sukia yelled in his ear,obviously angry. Minaki blinked in surprise that she said so much but shurruged it off.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:42 am
Riku smiled as he pulled out a black gem. "Chaos gave this to me. It allows me to control darknesswhen I hold it." He held his hand out, and a portal appeared.  

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:51 am
Sukia sighed and walked over to it."I'll go in first..."Minaki grabbed her hand and Shiyokis. Kairi grabbed Shiyoki's hand and all of the girls walked through.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:53 am
Cloud glanced back at Aerith and Yuffie. "Coming?" They nodded, following him in.

Riku sighed. Chaos... What the hell are you up to? He went through.  

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:02 am
Shiyoki walked around the Darkness for a bit and then returned telling Sukia where Chaos and them were. Sukia opened the Portal leading them into the Market Place in Radiant Graden."I missed this place!!!"Shiyoki yelled and ran around,causing people to look at her then they saw Sukia bowed alittle. Sukia sighed and walked farther into the Market place. A heartless crawled up to her and she nodded then her eyes widened and toke off running.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games