Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Demon City Ready! submit profiles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the rules?
  Yes
  No
  Mooooooo
View Results

Dreccas

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:58 pm
Dreccas grunted as a blow stuck him "Must be sombody else helping me out as well" he mumbled, as he crawled through the beasts major organs, looking for the trick to his regeneration.

The scourge merely laughed "Don't consider yourself even close to my level!" he shouted as he sent a massive limb into his opponent, "You'll be destroyed faster than that other challenger" he shouted with a grin (He believes dreccas to be dead =P )

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:07 pm
(Ah.)

"Well, I have to say. I'll be checking up on you. For now, I'll see if I can find another way to take care of this."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Dreccas

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:08 pm
((what do you mean by Must be when they were killing all those unwanted. They killed all those before you." ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:10 pm
(Sorry, messed up, will edit. NOW! *Click reboot button twice* REBOOT!)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Dreccas

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:29 pm
"Best of luck to you" he said, as he sat next to the window "I'll be watching, this looks to be a promising fight" he said as he watched the scourge pound on the new demon.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:11 pm
Dodges the limb and flies close to the beasts skin, dragging a wind blade along underneath him, "Like hell you are even close to MY level you scum-ridden giant!" Kayakou growls fiercely as he disperses the wind blade and twirls his chains around him, sending electricity throughout the air, "If I can't kill you from out here, lets see how your inners respond to high voltage!" Sends the chains down the giants throat, shocking the walls of his esophagus as they travel into his lungs. The chains grow spikes and run across the inner skin of his organs, slowly burning the fresh wounds closed with his electricity.  

Kayakou_H_Crescent

Kayakou_H_Crescent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:13 pm
((please notify if attack too strong, I'll tone it down a bit if it is.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:47 pm
((the attacks fine, he'll just keep regenerating until dreccas destroys . . .whatever he's gonna destroy, i'm not sure what yet))

Dreccas was shocked as the electirity ran through the creature, quickly he phased into the dark realm, rendering him immune to the electricity, when it had passed he saw the demons innards were regenerating even quicker than the outsides. "Hmm.."

"Fool! What do you think you're doing?" he said as he aimed an inferno towards kayakou

Dreccas

Kayakou_H_Crescent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:06 pm
"This..." The chains pump out of the demon's chest and back to Kayakou, who by now has the biggest s**t eating grin ever, "Too bad this fight is a little unfair...2 vs 1...Eh...not the most honorable odds." Kayakou twirls the chains around him in a flurry of electricity and scorching winds, ultimately creating an elemental shield of mithril(the chains main mineral), fire, wind, and lightning.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:21 am
"Two versus one? You must be more imbicilic than i though" he said with a laugh as he breathed ice into the tornado.

Dreccas crawled through a particularly nasty peice of muck, before finally finding what he wanted "Yea!" he shouted as he pulled a hard, almost metalic peice of bone from the center of his heart, which was sevral times larger than him, but not pumping blood. as he did so, he felt everything arond him rumble "What's going on?!?" he shouted, phasing into the dark realm so he could just leave the body "Oh!" he said as he was outside, and looking on, the person who had punched him, and electricuted him, was now in a massive maelstrom and seemingly un-hittable "not good.." he muttered as he ran to get out of the way from the tornado of a man.

Dreccas

Kayakou_H_Crescent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:40 pm
A dark tendril grabs Dreccas and pulls him away from the maelstrom, "Kayakou's reckless as ever...the idiot." Xoric sighs in depression and looks at Dreccas, "How'd you shadowshift?" Xoric pokes and pinches Dreccas, "I thought I was the only one who could do it anymore..."

Kayakou heats the air even more, turning the ice breath to steam, "Idiot, I control every aspect of my wind, including the temperature!" Kayakou grins and sends dozens of wind blades at the demon, some arctic cold as well as hell hot.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:54 pm
"Shadow shift? You mean go into the dark realm? I've been able to do it since...well..birth" he said, as he grinned "It's more or less a special trait" he said, as he looked to kayakou "You know him?" he asked

The scourge laughed "Even still, A little wind will not do much to help you!" as he said that, he sent fire bursting into the wind, heating it up beyond kayakou's ability to control it.  

Dreccas

Kayakou_H_Crescent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:03 pm
"Sadly, yes...the kid never seems to learn he can't always rely on his- nevermind there he goes...." Xoric scratches the back of his head and spits to the side, "Anyway..." Xoric clears his throat, "My name is Xoric, and that..." coughs slightly, "Fallen angel, is Kayakou, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance..." waits for Dreccas' name.

Kayakou growls as he lets go of the wind, "Screw the elements then, time for some physical fun!" The chains spin rapidly around his knuckles as he charges up at the demon, "EAT THIS ********!" Kayakou's hands become totally covered with the chains as he repeatedly punches the demon's face.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:09 pm
The Scourge laughed slightly and squeezed kayakou between his thumb and forefinger, as if he were a small tick ready to explode.

"My name is dreccas..and he's going about this all wrong" dreccas said, jumping into the fight, running up the demons back and ending up on his head, he reached around and stabbed him in one of his eyes
"INSOLENT WHELP!" the demon yelled as he released kayakou and slammed his fist in his now blind left eye.

But dreccas was too fast for him, and easily shifted into the dark realm, evading yet another attack.

Dreccas

Kayakou_H_Crescent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:27 pm
Kayakou falls to the ground and groans, "B-b*****d....I got this damnit!" Kayakou gets up slowly and whips his chains around him. He then whips the chains at the demon as if they were bullets. They strike the demon's other eye as Kayakou runs up a leg and then whips the chains around the demon's back, they grow spikes and rapidly spin around the demon, slowly sawing into the demon.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff