Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
Valentines Day Ball! -Read Second Post- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:53 pm
She laughed slightly and blushed. "Oh Zach! Don't embarrass me like that! You know everyone has a chance to win it! Though two times in a row would be interesting to see..." she sighed and took another drink from his glass. "Mmmm such a good mixture."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:55 pm
"Well, I wouldn't say just anyone." He said confidently. "I mean, I'm sure it'll be a tough decision, but I'm willing to bet it'll either be you two, or the other couple I saw. You're all well deserving candidates after all." He secretly wanted to win, but thought nothing of it if he didn't. It was just a contest after all, and he was self-confident and believed they'd all make good choices. He sipped the glass again.
"More likely than myself, I should venture to say. Not that I'm not attractive, but I don't exactly have either the Divine Lineage, nor the popularity. Seems that the better know ones will win, would they not?"  

GregorytheImpaler

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:39 am
She heard her friend's speech and nodded. "I wouldn't mind if I didn't win. The winner should be the most romantic people, who show great love for each other. Also it can go to the most passionate of people, that can show their ultimate desires." she sighed and looked at her friend. "If you don't win, then I surely don't have a chance. Yes I may have divine lineage but you're Polish! What could be sexier?" she bit off a head of a cupid cookie and nodded. "Wow... these are good..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:31 am
Deadly walked to the front of the ballroom, where a small stage was set up. She motioned to the band to cease, raised her voice so that she could be heard around the room, and said, "May I have your attention please! The winners will now be announced. If you happen to be one of the lucky winners please see me after the announcement to choose what color rose you'd like to receive while I give you your other prizes. And now, without further ado, please raise your glasses in honor of this year's Valentine's Day Heartbreaker..... KORE! Congratulations on your second title in as many balls! And who else to be her companion in the winners circle but Dulcineo, voted Ladies Choice! Congratulations to you as well. As for Most Eligible, a newcomer in our midst seems to have made a favorable impression. Congratulations to Faaiz, unanimously voted Most Eligible!"  

Deadly Nightshayde

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:44 am
Kore was astounded to hear it. She had won the title yet again for the Valentine's Day Ball. She smiled and giggled as she made her way to the stage. "Wow, um, thank you everyone that voted for me!" Seeing that there were not many people there, she scratched her head. "Um, yes so, along with my fellows Ducineo and Faaiz, we thank you for the titles of Heartbreaker, Ladies Choice and Most Eligible." she bowed slightly and went back to Zach to wait for Deadly to be done handing out the prizes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:55 am
Deadly skipped down from the stage and went over to Kore. "What color rose do you prefer, my dear Heartbreaker?"  

Deadly Nightshayde

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:58 am
"Let's see, what color indeed? Well, I would like a black rose, to match the color of my soul. Being the daughter of Hades and all, you have to have some darkness in your soul. " Kore smiled with her fangs pertruding. Cerberus poked his head out from outside and clapped for his mistress upon winning once again.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:01 am
(((I gotta go for a while. Congrats again on the win ^^)))  

Deadly Nightshayde

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:04 pm
(thank you ^_^ and ill be popping in and out today and will be here for sure tonight... unless the gods take me away...)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:29 pm
Faaiz stumbled in from the rain, looking absolutely stunned. He'd obviously been running. "I… just received some gifts in the mail, and…" He stared around. "Um… I guess I came in a bit late, huh… Thank you, everyone, so much, I don't know what to think…" He slumped into a chair, staring into space…

(I don't know about you, but it's raining where I am…)  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:51 pm
"Well done. And pretty much exactly as I predicted." Zach said quietly to Kore. He smiled, raising one side of his mouth in a half-smile. He clapped for a while, to show his respect, and then took another bit of the Vodka Mix. "I am not surprised." He bowed briefly to Kore, and raised his hand to his head to the other winners, in a friendly, somewhat waving motion... not a salute per se, but that could be the closest thing to associate it to.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:07 pm
Faaiz sighed, smiling. "Miss… No, Lady Kore, I must agree with Sir Zach that yours was a sure victory. And, Dulcy…" His eyes slid to his brother. "…Well, I admit you were pretty much guaranteed some mention." He chuckled a bit.
Faaiz closed his eyes and he slid into his chair. "Goodness…"  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:13 pm
Julius, after hearing the announcement from outside, smiled a little. "Well, they've done it again, haven't they. And good for Faaiz. That should be just what he needs to gain more confidence here..."

Dulcineo, meanwhile, was trying his hardest not to look exceedingly pleased with himself.
"Well, milady, I can't say that I am at all surprised that you would be chosen once again." He did feel a little odd, knowing how few had participated, but he decided that it really shouldn't matter.
Then he turned to his brother, grinning. "How about that, then, Faaiz? Most eligible, eh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:20 pm
Zach clapped his gloves hands together once, and shifted his fur hat. "Well then, why not have a toast for our winners, yes?" He said through his accent. Zachariasz lifted the bottle of Vodka and AB mix, pouring it into several glasses, more so than were in the immediate group of winners, and himself. He lifted two glasses in his left hand, with one in his right for himself. He lifted his left offering to Dulcineo and Faaiz.  

GregorytheImpaler

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:29 pm
Faaiz accepted his glass, finally back to his usual little smile. "Thank you, sir. Well, Dulcy…? What else should we toast to? How about the special guest that has made these days so romantic… Do you know of whom I speak, my friends?" He looked to each person's eyes from under his brow, his face tilted downward slightly. "This is no ordinary person. You don't see this one every day of the year. No, this one likes to make an appearance on special occasions, when two people fancy each other…"  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff