Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Serrena; Love and war, a complex guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:00 pm
slayer smiled "Can't exactly let you have all the fun can I?" he said, as driz popped out of the shadow realm directly behind her, black chains were wrapped around her ankles, as he walked, he walked carefully, he felt the difference in his balance but being aware made it that much easier to counteract "Now driz" he said, coldly as the dark entite hung it's scythe next to her throat "Gonna play it stupid?" he said, his body was now phased into the dark realm, but he left his immage there "Or gonna call it quits?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:10 pm
Alene slowly disappeared, her voice could be heard, Kingdom of Ouranous, kingdom of Ouranous... Suddenly, lightning struck, multiple times, at the two. Alene laughed. She was luxuriously talking with spirits trapped in the wind.  

Demonic Repentance

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:14 pm
Driz merely absorbed the lightning, being a free magic entite, such forms of energy were considered a feast to him as for dreccas, he was still submersed in the dark realm, so nothing happened to him. "Haha! Foolish girl don't think such petty magics will work on me!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:50 pm
Dreccas
"Sorry m'man can't do that, finder's keepers and all that ya know" he said, ignoring the scout "I've got buisness to attend orcy, so i'd suggest ya move so i can head back to my air ship and be on my merry way."

"i dont think so" said one and pointed his axe at the ground then slammed it and the ground began to shake. Hundreds of orcs came out of the woods, "give it up" he damed.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:27 pm
Dreccas nodded "If that's how it has to be" he said, and pulled the radio out of his pocket "Go now" he said, he'd already made it clear which signal that was, and knew it was picked up as some explosions lit up the feild, taking down a good deal of the orcs coming around him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:31 pm
The xamel fired like crazy and the support moved in with the fangs out and began attacking. The scout turned and headed for the crusier.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:55 am
She looked at them, "Thanks, for the help. " She sighed, "she's got something up her a**, I couldn't help him even if I felt like it. He was all pissed off because I'm not atracted to him. So he started stabbing himself. One of these days I'm gonna slap her and love every second of it." She looked them up and down, "So, I'm Leah. I beleive proper intro's are due here. " She held out her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:33 pm
((Damn you... Just wait. Alene will die, and Chaos will escape... And then I bring a major plot twist.))  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:35 pm
((hehe!!! as much as I love you, Chaos. Its just too fun pissing you off!!!!! mrgreen I love being a girl!!!)))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:20 pm
"No problem, gotta watch out for the new guildies" he said, and nodded towards driz, who dissappeared back into his shadow "Sounds like whoever that guy is needs some serious help, c'mon, lets head back to the clan hall" he said with a grin as he began to walk away "Oh, and when you do slap her, do it when i'm nearby so i can watch" he said, turning a little with a grin on his face.

Dreccas followed the scout, the robots would be able to take down the orcs, and best not to fight unless forced, he wouldn't need to show off any of his strength. "Hey, lets get outa here, i think the robots got this down pact, but the cruiser has some decent guns on it too, we'll shower the orcs from above before heading out" he said, voice all but emotionless as he talked to the scout

Dreccas

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:26 pm
Amu Kechero
((hehe!!! as much as I love you, Chaos. Its just too fun pissing you off!!!!! mrgreen I love being a girl!!!)))

((You know how you're not supposed to hit girls?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:29 pm
((...yeah......sooooo.....????))

She laughed, "will do." She walked along side him. "To bad Om-In missed it."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:37 pm
Demonic Repentance
Amu Kechero

((You know how you're not supposed to hit girls?))

((i laughed XD, btw, gettin to your new charries, logged on to 8 new pms, gotta sort em all out =P ))

"Ehh, he'll hear about it one way or another, he's got eyes everywhere" he said as they walked "But yea, he woulda enjoyed seeing that little spectacle" he said with a grin, they were close enough to the clan hall, which was near the central part of town "Go on inside, got a reward to claim don'tcha know" he said, as he took the fiery whip outa seemingly nowhere. "I'll be back in a few" he said as he continued walking, the path led to the slums, which was where his prize money was waiting for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:39 pm
Amu Kechero
((...yeah......sooooo.....????))

She laughed, "will do." She walked along side him. "To bad Om-In missed it."

((Doesn't apply to me. *Sets you on fire*))  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:47 pm
"Yeah, okey." She sat on the ground, pickinmg at her shreaded shirt. "great..."

(( eek ............ emo .........))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games