Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Harry Potter/Twilight crossover STILL NEEDS PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  you're crazy.
  sweet! This is gonna be great!
  I don't like Harry Potter (me: DEATH EATER!)
View Results

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:58 pm
Ron caught his breath then laughed nervously. "I - I'm alright. I've been attacked by worse."
He felt very sorry for the girl. He knew he shouldn't have been so close, but she was so beautiful.
"You, er, you hit really hard, you know that?"

((Psssst, does anyone have a halo that I could borrow? I'll give it right back after my avi's been to the arena. She's only half finished - and this one is terribly special and important to me. ^^ My friend passed away so I'm trying to make it like her with all the things she loved heart ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:55 am
((Are you joking? Where would you get a halo? that's like the most expensive thing on gaia ever!!! Do you think anyone would have it right now?!? I would die to have it.))

Edward laughed, "No mother, how can I hear your thoughts on the phone? But anyway, just make sure Bella doesn't get carried away, alright?" He shut his cell phone off and headed for Port Angeles.

Bella frowned and said, "I'm...sort of new to being a vampire, so I'm pretty strong right now....what's your name anyway?" She was getting the feeling that this red headed boy was a pervert....

WineChan

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:53 pm
Esme snapped the phone shut and headed over to Bella and Alice. I'm so sorry! Esme appologized. Then looking at Bella she said, Edward will be here shortly. Maybe you should have him take you hunting?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:53 pm
"Yeah, you should probably do that bells," Alice told her sister.
(actually, the ninja headbands are more expensive i think)  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Nicole_Dusk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:16 pm
"Get ahold of yourself, Hermione's standing right there!" Harry mumbled to Ron, jabbing him in the ribs with his elbow. " mean, I know she's pretty, but you're taken."

"So are you!" Ginny reminded him in a wispered yell.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:05 pm
((it is...? i didn't know that... some of my friends are loaded with gold and they've got like all the collectibles - minus a few. they failed to get a halo, sadly. i was just wondering since they're always letting me borrow stuff off them. and i don't want to keep the halo anyway. i know they're expensive!! i only need it for like 2 weeks-ish. no way would i keep something like that!!))

"Yeah, well..." Ron mumbled, blushing terribly. "I'm Ron. Ron Weasley. Who are you?"
He loved these American girls. They had such cute accents.  

6vampire6mistress6

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:27 am
Emmett sat down on the couch and turned on the tv, the volume so low that only a vampire would be able to hear it. "Hey, Rose, come here and sit," Emmett yelled out.

Rosalie got up and walked into the living room, dropping gracefully into the seat next to him on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:31 am
Hermione rolled her eyes and grabbed Ron. "They may have cute accents, but you have a cute girlfriend, and their ment to look like that. Its how the get their prey." She wispered in his ear.  

medusa56

WineChan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:47 pm
When Edward drove through the streets of Port Angeles, he listened to try to find Alice's mind/head, but something caught him off gaurd, he saw in someone's head a picture of Bella and heard the thoughts, cute accent and loved american girls. Instantly, he drove faster, then turning the corner he found them in front of Starbucks.

Bella said to Ron, "I'm Bella, Bella Cullen." Judging his blush on his face, she said sweetly, "I apoligize again, for attacking you. Us Cullens don't usually prey on humans, but I can't control my thirst sometimes." Oh great, this is just like dealing with Mike again.

Edward heard what Bella said to that red headed boy, and what that boy was thinking, and he became a little jealous. He got out of his Volvo and ran towards them with inhuman speed. Suddenly, he grabbed Ron's shoulder and said, "Hello." Edward made sure his expression was cold and scary.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:21 pm
"Hey Edward," Alice said as pleasant as she always is.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:00 pm
Esme glidded to Edward ad put her hand over his. Giving a stern look, She smiled sweetly. Glad you could make it Edward.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:52 am
"where's jasper?"  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:13 pm
Rosalie crossed her legs. She was getting slightly worried about Esme and Alice and the boys. "Emmett... Should we go see if they are ok?" Rosalie said, slightly embarrassed.

Emmett looked down at Rosalie. "Maybe we should. Come on, we'll take your BMW," Emmett said, standing up and pulling her up. They drove towards Port Angeles.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:15 pm
Carlisle walked out of the front door ans said "I'm going too"

Esme watched everyone with a curious look on her face. Anyone hungery?  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:39 pm
"Hop in, Carlisle," Emmett said. As soon as Carlisle was in, Rosalie stepped on the gas, driving just as fast as usual. They arrived in Port Angeles in very little time at all. Less that a half hour. Emmett jumped out and greeted the group. "Hey guys," he said with a grin.

Rosalie got out of her car swiftly and went to Emmett's side.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games