Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:00 am
Greetings, Goon! biggrin Welcome!

Welcome, wiingz! I like your creative username. ^_^

The anime RP we have right now is called Anime Island. Feel free to start your own, but I am trying to get more anime fans to join my RP Anime Island. ^_^ So, please do check it out!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:52 am
hey I'm Josh or Darkchaos112233. You can just call me DC for short it's fine with me. I'm relativley new to RPing but I always enjoyed reading them and I really hate it when people srew up the RP I'm a part of.  

Billy_Wings

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:00 pm

hah, one of my best friends is called DC. But his name is derrick.

Anyways, welcome to the guild!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:38 am
Welcome to the guild, DC!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

kaoru1994

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:16 am
Hello, I'm kaoru1994. You can call me Kaoru. I also tend to pick up a lot of pet names when I roleplay or write, i.e., Yumi, Mitsuko, etc.

I'm also obsessed with anime, and it seems I'm moving towards manga, too, thanks to +Anima. sweatdrop

I do like to write short stories on Quizilla!(but not since they changed, no. I can hardly find my way around. Maybe that's exaggerated, but...), but I often don't get very far and give up or put them on hiatus(sp?) for a very long time. I have one that I started that didn't make it past chapter one...

One of my favorite hobbies is drawing. I might even put some of my more recent, redone drawings up. I found some of my drawings from, like, fifth or sixth grade and they just needed redoing. It was actually a manga I was making.

Also, I'm very new to paragraphs and using commas at the end of quotes that are statments, so I may mess up with both of those a lot. Therefore, I should probably roleplay in the intermediate section...

::RANDOM:: I've been playing the flute for three years, since sixth grade, and I made the top high school band(the senior band!) and I'm very proud of myself, but that doesn't mean I enjoy playing the flute anymore. sad I'm also a video game/computer addict, but I do have a life outside Gaia... which is mostly T.A.B., which is at the library and lasts for about two hours in a total of one week.

That was really lengthy. D:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:12 am
Hi, Kaoru! biggrin Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary~!

Wow...you should visit the Abode of Art and post some of your artworks. ^_^ I love to draw too. But, I don't have a scanner. xD;; So I can't post my art.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

kaoru1994

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:47 am
Thanks! biggrin

I'm thinking about it. smile However, the scanner is downstairs and I'm up here. I guess I could post it downstairs, though.

Well, you could take a picture with a digital camera and upload it with a USB chord.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:15 am
That's true, but the art will probably not fit on the camera's field of vision perfectly. xD;; And, it's not clear. I don't have a very good digital camera, so I don't bother to upload them. xD  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

kaoru1994

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:26 am
XD I see. Well, that's too bad. I would've liked to have seen some of your art! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:43 am
Yeah. XD Oh well..  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Rouri Addison

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:57 am
Hello everyone,
I'm Rouri Addison and I'm new to Gaia.
I'm twenty years old and have a little girl named Emily. I recently got into roleplaying when my friend showed me one that he was in. So, he helped me set up my account and with a few outfits before setting me off on my own. Well it'll be a pleasure to meet you all, oh yeah. Thank you for the invitation to the guild.
~Rouri~
P.S. I also enjoy manga, anime, video games, J-Rock/Pop, drawing(although I'm not very good.. I still like to doodle.)
By the way Rouri is just a pen name. I do not give out my actual name. Sorry...T.T

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:02 am
Rouri Addison
Hello everyone,
I'm Rouri Addison and I'm new to Gaia.
I'm twenty years old and have a little girl named Emily. I recently got into roleplaying when my friend showed me one that he was in. So, he helped me set up my account and with a few outfits before setting me off on my own. Well it'll be a pleasure to meet you all, oh yeah. Thank you for the invitation to the guild.
~Rouri~
P.S. I also enjoy manga, anime, video games, J-Rock/Pop, drawing(although I'm not very good.. I still like to doodle.)
By the way Rouri is just a pen name. I do not give out my actual name. Sorry...T.T

Greetings, Rouri! biggrin Welcome to Gaia, and also to this little guild we have. I am happy you accepted my invitation, and I hope that you will find out guild fun! We have many subforums, and also roleplays. We offer tutoring, too, so if you need any help, just visit the "Join Us" thread in the Roleplay Realm.

You can Visit the Anime/Manga Planet to discuss and debate about your favorite animes and mangas. biggrin Also, visit the Abode of Art if you wish.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Rouri Addison

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:23 am
Alright I will, thank you. I'm still learning how to get around gaia so imagine my surprise when I saw I had a guild invitation. ^_^... I also found out how to get on towns, but when I got there people were speaking weird so I got off..(Was creeped out). The first thing I figured out how to do on gaia was shop, but what kind of girl would I be if I could not have figured that out razz .
~Rouri~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:37 am
Hello, everyone! My name is Fizzeh, and I was invited to the guild I believe yesterday. I read it today however, due to my living in England. -Snore-
Anyway! I'm fourteen years old, and I love writing, reading and roleplaying. Genre wise, I'd have to say my favourite would be Fantasy. I have somewhat of a dragon fetish. Therefore, I have read the Inheritance Cycle, and just to emphasize on my nerd-ness, I have pre-ordered the third book; Brisingr. ^^ I have a couple of descriptive posts on Mibba, and I'm prepared with profiles for every kind of character on my over-packed Wordpad. All you fancy people out there with Microsoft Word. Pfft. =D

I do make graphics, using Adobe Photoshop CS2. I also know a fair amount of CSS and HTML coding. That's cascading Style Sheets and HyperText Markup Language. I'm a complete nerd at school; and I adore science. Although, the person who invented algebra will die. If they are already so, I will make them turn in their grave I tell you!
Well, this was long winded and you're probably getting bored of my rants. And so, I will postpone my speech on how good cheese is, and how much I love muffins until a later point in my time here.

^____^;;

Fizzehh

Agent Dez

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:52 am
Hello all, the names Lamar and I'm glad to be hear. I've loved to read since I was little and once I grew older I knew I wanted to do more than just read, to further immerse myself in the literate world. Lucky for me my dad is a chemist as well as a writer. He started me on my way and now, although I haven't written a novel yet. I do write short stories here and there as well as role play. But as for more about me I'm 18, African-American, I will be going off to college this August and I love video games almost as much as I love reading. I am a big fan of Anime and Manga and Japanese as well as African culture intrigues me.

As for what I like to do: I read Fantasy and some Sci-Fi novels, write, study, ride my bike, jog, play video games, read manga, watch anime and role play on Gaia. Anyway I think that's about it for now but if you interested in talking with me to find out more or just for the sake of conversation feel free to drop a PM my way.

.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games