Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Harvest Moon Guild
**********************LETS PUT THE GAME OUTLINE INTO ACTION! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you do?
  help
  be a cotton-headed ninnymuggins
View Results

billyboyd07

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:37 pm
I talked to Water 7 tonight and quickly updated him on things going on. This is what he had to say

Water 7
Thank you all for your contributions to this, it appears you guys have everything in control and I appreciate your understanding that I've been having trouble logging onto Gaia lately.

I haven't had much time lately to think about ideas. I have, however, been unable to log onto Gaia due to computer issues (once again) amongst some other things. billyboyd07 has been kind enough to update me on the progress and give me an idea of whats going on. I am amazed at how well everything has been put together, thus continually reminded how great a Guild/Group of people you all are.

Once again I'd like to thank everyone that has taken part in this, and I very much wish I could get join you on Gaia more often. If you have any questions, concerns, or anything relating to this project - Please feel free to IM me using AIM (Username: only192mph).

Yours truly, Water 7

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:42 am
I'll help anyway I can ^_^, I'm a pretty good writer and I have a
face maker thing on my computer too mrgreen  

goddess_oraorchid

billyboyd07

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:12 pm
Please read the past couple of pages and let us know what you think of what's been posted.
Also, please give us your own ideas too!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:28 pm
I had a sudden inquiry this morning about a new character...I'll post my idea when I get a better idea of the character description and such.

As far as what was recently posted:
I love the idea of the dates and such. That would make the gameplay so much more fun.

As far as the mayor coming and asking, that appears to be a good idea to me.

The income thing sounds pretty sensible to me, too. (Haha, when you mentioned the slacker husbands, I had a picture in my mind of, like, Rock being forced to do work in the field to help out, and the main female character, like, sitting on a lawn chair, drinking lemonade, watching as her husband complains and mopes but gets the work done.)

I think it might be a good idea that, depending on who you marry, the child has, like, different opinions on doing farm work. Like, some will think it's great fun, some will mope and whine, some will put up with it but have a secret desire of another form of work or something.

Introducing new people from third town is a good idea, evidentially, though I would really like the idea of pin-stripe suited Harvest Sprites. That would just be so cute. Even them just making fun of city folk by dressing up like that would be cute.  

breakawaylover11

billyboyd07

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:05 pm
I definitely like the idea of who you marry affects what your child's personality/likes/dislikes/interests will be.

And the about the new character -- just throw anything you've got at me. If it's still really sketchy, feel free to just PM me sometime and I'll try to help you brainstorm. I'm pretty good at asking questions to get creative juices flowing smile
Cereah and I were talking about possibly adding a Pet Shop owner and a Teacher to the list of Bachelorettes and a Business man to the list of bachelors, if you want to mull those ideas around too.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:24 am
Do you think that if your character drink at the bar enough, the screen could get all blurry and (s)he could stagger around for a bit?

And I REALLY like the idea of customizing your character's looks. You should keep that idea.  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Cereah
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:06 am
I like all the ideas being thrown out- I don't have time to respond because of work training and move in and such, but I just wanted to let everyone know that it's looking good. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:56 am
I do like what I've read so far mrgreen

KEEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! mrgreen  

goddess_oraorchid

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:30 pm
Can you keep the Harvest Fairies idea? I really liked that, too. Or at least some female Harvest Sprites, 'cause that would be cute.

edit:

AND AN ELEGIBLE TO MARRY EMO GUY!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:05 pm
Yeah, we can definitely keep the Harvest Fairy idea. Female Harvest Sprites would be cool in their place. Do you have any more ideas either way?

An eligible emo guy? Isn't Gray emo enough? I'm not sure how I feel about skinny jeans boys. Anyone else want to second the idea?
I think, if you want an emo boy in the next game, you should write the profile. Would you be wiling to do that?

billyboyd07

darkgryffon

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:53 pm
i think i could help with the sprites i mean if you need replecas of real ones then i might be a bit harder then making an all original one but none the less i think i can help  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:55 pm
OH i have an idea what about the player being able to marry one of the harvest sprites if you are going to put female ones in cause i know in MT you could marry the godess in it but its hard so being able to marry a female/male(if your female) sprite would be cool  

darkgryffon

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

billyboyd07

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:17 am
Um, I'm going to have to give you a flat out "no." That's interspecies and it's weird, especially because you're not even the same size.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:53 pm
I think I'm going to second the 'no marrying Harvest Sprites' thing, though Harvest Sprites marrying each other could be cute. ^^

You could help them get together too by asking them to work on the same task at the same time. <3

Haha, don't know if that's a good idea at all, but it could prove interesting. Oh, and yeah, I always considered Gray or Kurt the 'emo' of the group, but if you want someone even more emo throw out some ideas and it could happen!  

Cereah
Crew

yoshigali
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:35 pm
I'm going to third the 'no' to marrying sprites.

Cereah, I like the idea about sprites marrying each other, very cute!!

Honestly, an 'emo' character that's even more 'emo' than the 'gloomy' characters we already have would be extremely difficult in my opinion. But...that's just me. sweatdrop  
The Harvest Moon Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff